"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I got her number from pof (online) earlier, how to text and transition?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
So I joined pof earlier today and I guess when my profile came up she clicked the button 'meet me' which I then got an announcement.

I sent her a message which she replied something like "please contact me via whatsapp, here is my number xxxxxxxxxxxx".

I'm about to send her a message, what should I send?

"hey you gave me your number from pof earlier" "so tell me more about yourself"?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Hello, I'm Stephen from dating site, how are you?

Usually prostitutes give their numbers like that, even if you're a hot guy. See where it takes you. Don't get excited over this, you haven't met her, you don't what the fvck it's all about. Say hello, ask her what she likes doing in her spare time, ask her what she looking for in online dating, etc. I got a number like that as well, I will not be messaging her for couple of days.
 

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
Hello, I'm Stephen from dating site, how are you?

Usually prostitutes give their numbers like that, even if you're a hot guy. See where it takes you. Don't get excited over this, you haven't met her, you don't what the fvck it's all about. Say hello, ask her what she likes doing in her spare time, ask her what she looking for in online dating, etc. I got a number like that as well, I will not be messaging her for couple of days.
Thank you very much! Yeah I'll try this approach.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Hello, I'm Stephen from dating site, how are you?

Usually prostitutes give their numbers like that, even if you're a hot guy. See where it takes you. Don't get excited over this, you haven't met her, you don't what the fvck it's all about. Say hello, ask her what she likes doing in her spare time, ask her what she looking for in online dating, etc. I got a number like that as well, I will not be messaging her for couple of days.
That's what I was thinking.... Bot
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Uh that's not a real person reaching out to you. Sorry dude.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top