Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pop out a kid or two and they jet. Is that becoming the standard?

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known quite a few men that I have a business relationship with where they're going or had been going through a divorce. This seems to had increased over the last year or two in the metro ny area in my professional circles. It seemed to me this happened after they had the kid or kids and the wifey started going back to work. Is this becoming the norm now? One guy I know owned a few car dealerships. He was financially destroyed after the settlement. I know of one doc who jumped off a bridge after the settlement. His now ex-wife is already with another guy.

What's going on here?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known quite a few men that I have a business relationship with where they're going or had been going through a divorce. This seems to had increased over the last year or two in the metro ny area in my professional circles. It seemed to me this happened after they had the kid or kids and the wifey started going back to work. Is this becoming the norm now? One guy I know owned a few car dealerships. He was financially destroyed after the settlement. I know of one doc who jumped off a bridge after the settlement. His now ex-wife is already with another guy.

What's going on here?
Theres no war on men and no increase in men being fleeced.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What's going on here?
Women know they want a kid or two out of that guy. They get it and the situation changes.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids completely change the relationship dynamic some couple adjust better than others.
I can tell you that its not always the women leaving

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What's going on here?
What’s going on is called divorce rape. Happens to men every day.

She gets the wedding, children, provisioning, status, etc.

Then because of no fault divorce, she can blow up the marriage for absolutely no reason, and walk away with cash and prizes (half his wealth, child support, alimony), all funded by her ex husband.

Happens. Every. Single. Day.

-Augustus-

R

Ranger

It’s called having your cake and eating it too. See, if the welfare of her children are secure, she can go back on the carousel and play.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are completely Fcking clueless and are legitimately ships lost at sea. They want kids... they want to get taken care of.... they want to be the house wife.... until they watch 50 shades of gray. Then they want and entirely different thing... the only think that has a somewhat successful rate of keeping females in line is a strong male that they respect. If you want a stable loving relationship it’s a ton of work. Or you can just bang peak Smv... and keep repeating until you retire to Thailand and have a new 20 year old house guest that cooks, cleans and grants your every wish.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's obvious by now that women don't want monogamy. it's been a ****ty deal for them ever sense it became the norm in the world a few hundred years ago.

women are supercharged sex creatures, who instinctively don't like being shackled down as a peice of cattle by some suited up beta male.

men complaining about the modern moral values society we live in now a days is falling because of "runaway" awalt women ruining everything and are evil.

the patriarchy we live in today needs to be fvxking stopped for fvck sake.

something of over 100 million people were killed last century due to wars? was that caused by women? or men?

beta males caused that and women hate their fvcking guts. womens fairytale conditioning and the need to survive in society still rides on the fact they have males to support them when they have children.

so they survive and take advantage or they end up like Uma Thurman from les miserables loloolol

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What's going on here?
It's probably because you clowns are using terms like "wifey".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont find anything wrong in what women are allowed to do as long as men are given the same chance, is it a "team" or a "free for all" things?

If its a team then whoever breaks it for no good reason should be punished not rewarded while it fits a free for all deal then both the parts can say fvck it any moment and leave with nothing due to the other.

Nowaday it seems like the woman has to have it all and the law is basically built to achieve that result even before anything happens.

Anyway women want a top 20%er and even if their age or lack of chances forces them to settle with a beta, they will find a way to secure their needs and try again and again and again.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway women want a top 20%er and even if their age or lack of chances forces them to settle with a beta, they will find a way to secure their needs and try again and again and again.
Men must learn to accept this cold truth.