Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flipping on Ebay

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I have started selling more stuff on Ebay over the past week. Basically buying items for cheap from places like thrift stores and selling them for profit. Here's a few items I obtained that I have sold this past week.

Emerson VCR. Paid $8.25 for it. Sold it for $25+shipping
Bluray movie. Paid $1. Current bid is $7+shipping.
A sealed puzzle. Paid $4.25. Current bid is $13.70+shipping
Several new books from a salvage store. Paid $2.99 per book. One has already sold for $12.

Got some other items listed with no bids yet. Experimenting with auctions and buy it now. Going to see which works better for me. Learning what items are worth it and which ones don't sell. Everyone online says textbooks, but they don't say make sure it is a newer edition.

I know some of you said sell gaming pcs. I looked into it and I don't see it as viable. The margins would be very low and highly competitive. I have nothing unique to offer in that field at the moment.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard about guys who get cheap discounts and buy up everything from retailers, not sure how it works,(think there are certain membership sites that have upcoming sales at retailers, show up the day of, buy everything, etc.) but if you put enough time and effort into it you can make some money.

I also knew a guy who was transferred from the states to Italy. His wife didn't work, but she made bank finding Italian stuff on ebay to folks in the states.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, nice to see that.

Ebay is more or less buy for cheap and sell it for for more. You could also sell network and sd cards. Maybe you could also do retro stuff like nintendo 64, game boy colour or other retro stuff. I also started an Ebay thread you can look into which I think you have.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like a really good idea to make some money. I had considered doing this with some clothes. Buy some replica shoes for around $40 from TaoBao or Superbuy. The originals cost around $90 retail. Then sell them for $75. Everyone wins, and I make a profit too. What do you guys think of this idea

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
avoid feebay if possible

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't like the idea of using EBay to make some money?
been there, done that...it's a huge, blood sucking, hassle.

Craigslist is less headache.