"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Valentines - do you make arrangements for plates?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Had a few offers and hints, I’m not really a Valentine’s Day kind of guy any more. Mainly because I have somehow dodged having a gf on Valentine’s Day for about 3 years now.

Can I just book a hotel and go eat with then ravage a chick?

Stay home and chill as it’s just a normal day with work the next day?

I hate going out of my way for non friends and family.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Had a few offers and hints, I’m not really a Valentine’s Day kind of guy any more. Mainly because I have somehow dodged having a gf on Valentine’s Day for about 3 years now.
Hot young girls were begging you to be their girlfriend on Valentine's day, yet you somehow managed to escape their love bullet?

Nice work!

Can I just boom a hotel and go eat with then ravage a chick?
Sure you can. Make sure she agrees to it though.

Stay home and chill as it’s just a normal day with work the next day?
You can do that too.

I hate going out of my way for non friends and family.
I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel I'm too rock and roll to be tied down.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Hot young girls were begging you to be their girlfriend on Valentine's day, yet you somehow managed to escape their love bullet?

Nice work!



Sure you can. Make sure she agrees to it though.



You can do that too.



I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel I'm too rock and roll to be tied down.
I’m not even happy about being single for 3 V days, I’d actually prefer taking a gf somewhere and doing something special.

You are just in a bad point life and being bitter, you’ll pull through, lad.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I’m not even happy about being single for 3 V days, I’d actually prefer taking a gf somewhere and doing something special.

You are just in a bad point life and being bitter, you’ll pull through, lad.
Take a woman out then! Enjoy the evening
 
Top