"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Bad texter or just not interested?

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Men, stop putting so much emphasis on texting. Over 90% of communication is nonverbal. Texting should never be a priority.
Exactly right. A text convo can be taken entirely differently by her from what you actually meant.
Same convo done face to face delivers its true meaning to her.

If texting is necessary, keep it short and simple…
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You are allowed to view it any way you want but don't project that bvllchit on me, that's never how I think or feel about engaging ppl on text.
Ok you see, you first wrote the above, and then added the bellow. You see the chick I'm talking about she has no game, she has husband problems and four kids, she's damaged goods. But what she told me when I asked her is what you told me -- her response depends on her mood, that's all, nothing more. Now we can imagine that her mood depends on the sender's pic, sender's approach, etc, but it's pointless.



People have lives and situations that occupy their time. It's pretty needy of you to assume that, Everytime you text her, she's supposed to be at your beck and call attention-wise. That attitude is not only overly needy, but will have you losing otherwise interested women, who might just not have time at.

If she's not responsive go for the date or back off and let her come to you. There's no reason to allow your anxiety to fill in the gaps, and run some negative narrative, like you have done here
This was added afterwards/.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Ok you see, you first wrote the above, and then added the bellow. You see the chick I'm talking about she has no game, she has husband problems and four kids, she's damaged goods. But what she told me when I asked her is what you told me -- her response depends on her mood, that's all, nothing more. Now we can imagine that her mood depends on the sender's pic, sender's approach, etc, but it's pointless.





This was added afterwards/.
Got it.

Ugh, why try to game a married chick? Sport?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Exactly. Lamath was on the right track too.

She asked OP ZERO questions, didnt seem engaged in the conversation through text, etc. Low interest. The chit chat without asking her out probably validated what she was thinking of him- someone who is not taking the bull by the horns and LEADING.
So definitely low interest you think based on this small sample? I’ve already been out with her once, so I need to ask her out again I suppose
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
So definitely low interest you think based on this small sample? I’ve already been out with her once, so I need to ask her out again I suppose
Yes, you need to ask her out again. I wouldn't suggest waiting too long in general to set dates. When you do this she thinks she's on your back burner (unless you have low interest). Definitely don't think that texting will maintain interest in between, it's not a good substitute
 
Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Texting is so boring try to meet asap and escalate too much precious time is being wasted on these mediocre looking women and their mediocre lives. I got some strippers number this weekend. Texted her the next day didn't get a reply till 8 9 hours later l, we chatted a bit and my intuition said abort this chick is boring, which she was. She has a lot of options and I'm not putting in work for a stripper the bottom of the trash can type of women. I nexted right away
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I way to intelligent to be talking about being a foodie or what I do for fun Jesus you really do meet the same people in different bodies
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I way to intelligent to be talking about being a foodie or what I do for fun Jesus you really do meet the same people in different bodies
Sounds like your stripper was trying to get to know you as a person
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Yes, you need to ask her out again. I wouldn't suggest waiting too long in general to set dates. When you do this she thinks she's on your back burner (unless you have low interest). Definitely don't think that texting will maintain interest in between, it's not a good substitute
Ok. I will do that and try not to stress it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Ok. I will do that and try not to stress it
Just remember, she's either into you, and will make it easy, it she's not into you, and it went be easy. No reason to sweat it.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Just remember, she's either into you, and will make it easy, it she's not into you, and it went be easy. No reason to sweat it.
I guess you can’t really judge that by such a small texting interaction. The real test will be if she accepts the date or not. And I’ll explicitly use the word date.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I guess you can’t really judge that by such a small texting interaction. The real test will be if she accepts the date or not. And I’ll explicitly use the word date.
Just ask her out. No need to make it a big deal just ask when she's free and try and match up your schedule.

FWIW I would not advise small talk on the phone like you did. If you're going to chit chat make it flirty and fun, not logical and pointed. You may as well have asked her what he favorite color is...
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Just ask her out. No need to make it a big deal just ask when she's free and try and match up your schedule.

FWIW I would not advise small talk on the phone like you did. If you're going to chit chat make it flirty and fun, not logical and pointed. You may as well have asked her what he favorite color is...
Yeah I know. I’m still kinda bad at this tbh. I was hoping to start a whole interesting conversation about music since we’ve had a first date. It’s worked before but this time it went somewhat South...

Any other texting tips?
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Yeah I know. I’m still kinda bad at this tbh. I was hoping to start a whole interesting conversation about music since we’ve had a first date. It’s worked before but this time it went somewhat South...

Any other texting tips?
Flirty fun and covertly secksual. Less said via text the better, especially early.

In person always escalate and always push for secks. Everything that goes on in the sexual marketplace revolves around....sex! You know it, they know it. Assume interest always
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
So definitely low interest you think based on this small sample? I’ve already been out with her once, so I need to ask her out again I suppose
A woman's interest level will drop if you are not being a man and leading her.
Set up the next date. Dont try to be funny when doing it. Just be chill.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Just remember, she's either into you, and will make it easy, it she's not into you, and it went be easy. No reason to sweat it.
Picking up your ladies mind if you dont mind


Im thinking of trying OLD,im a bit reticent because to me it does seems like there is lack of overall quality ( Mostly on the personality department) .
Only thing working around here is Tinder.

I hate txting and far from great at it. so after a few txt the conversation can get boring.
I can have some polite chit chat about general stuff, but to me it does seems like boring txting, so would it be a big turn off?
Considering that they they like my pics because we matched what other thing a man can do to screw up with the txting?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
A woman's interest level will drop if you are not being a man and leading her.
Set up the next date. Dont try to be funny when doing it. Just be chill.
Okay cool! I’ll just set the dates then and I won’t even worry about it
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top