“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Should I reach out ?

Toni

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Could use an outside perspective.

On Sunday, the girl that I care about and have been seeing for a while now came out and said she doesn't know what we are, the whole talk. She left and then next morning when I woke up I texted her that I need some space to think about the whole situation. It's been a couple of days and I think I know my next step on what to do with her.

Only thing is, should I reach out and let her know that I'm ready to talk if she'd like? Or just go NC until she reaches out? She hasn't reached out since. Since im the one that asked for time should I reach out ?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Don’t reach out and never tell a woman you need some space to think about it. Sounds feminine. A woman is looking for a man who knows what he wants right from the get-go.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You need some space? Are you a woman?
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Damn, you're in deep water homie!
Believe it or not that was a sh!t test, and you failed badly.

Just move on and learn from the experience.
You'll get better next time.
7 out of 10 girls will ask this question, so this won't be the last time you'll hear this again.
 

Toni

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Thanks for the advice.
However some advice sounds odd. I asked for space because I needed to think, why? Because I'm looking to build a strong genuine bond between two people. I also have to stay true and honest with myself. By not playing with people. I want to make sure I want to invest time, attention effectively.

Not reaching out makes the most sense.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She wouldn't reach out to you though, she is going to wait until you reach out to her. You displayed some feminine traits, and lost your frame. Now anything further will be on her terms. She's the man in your relationship. She will f you and spin other plates and throw you out onto the curb when done.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bayne05

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
147
Reaction score
92
On Sunday, the girl that I care about and have been seeing for a while now came out and said she doesn't know what we are, the whole talk. She left and then next morning when I woke up I texted her that I need some space to think about the whole situation. It's been a couple of days and I think I know my next step on what to do with her.
First thing you need to do is change your mentality. It's feminine
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Could use an outside perspective.

On Sunday, the girl that I care about and have been seeing for a while now came out and said she doesn't know what we are, the whole talk. She left and then next morning when I woke up I texted her that I need some space to think about the whole situation. It's been a couple of days and I think I know my next step on what to do with her.

Only thing is, should I reach out and let her know that I'm ready to talk if she'd like? Or just go NC until she reaches out? She hasn't reached out since. Since im the one that asked for time should I reach out ?
This is gonna be good

OP you told her you needed space to think about it. Why is she going to contact you? She thinks you are taking your (indefinite) space.

If you're ready to let her go, by all means, don't contact her.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Here’s the way it works OP. No action you do can define your frame or value. A high value guy is high value regardless of what he does or doesn’t do; no action will strip that value away from him.

There is frame for appearances, then there is genuine (the sub context) frame. Genuine frame defines who you are.

You do whatever you desire. If she doesn’t play ball with that desire, you cut her loose.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
On Sunday, the girl that I care about and have been seeing for a while now came out and said she doesn't know what we are, the whole talk. She left and then next morning when I woke up I texted her that I need some space to think about the whole situation. It's been a couple of days and I think I know my next step on what to do with her.
I would normally take a step back, buy me some time 1st when confronted with a problem that requires some soul searching rather then blurt out something without thinking it through.

A man must strive to be profitable in every situation - buying yourself some time is a smart move.

A move by a woman to request marriage or exclusivity warrants some thinking.

Only thing is, should I reach out and let her know that I'm ready to talk if she'd like? Or just go NC until she reaches out? She hasn't reached out since. Since im the one that asked for time should I reach out ?
Initiate contact and inform her of ur decision.

There is no power lost here or even lost of frame.

You decide - you hold the power.

It's only when you're lost the power to decide that you're lost frame.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
OP,

This thread is littered with really bad advice but I do mostly agree with @guru1000 and @Spaz.

If you need time to think over a relationship situation, then take some f*ucking time and tell her you need a break to think things over for a bit. A little male b*itch would a) stay in a bad relationship as to "not make waves", because they're needy, etc. or b) ghost her which is REALLY a feminine move.

Being proactive, assertive, taking the lead, and saying what you want are NOT feminine qualities. Playing stupid, "who calls/texts first" games are.

Men say what they want and TAKE what they want. So, once you reach your decision, CALL HER. Maybe she'll be receptive and maybe not. Things can change fast. All this crap about waiting for her to call you like some passive eunuch is BS. She did nothing wrong. Call her and state your case. If it's all good, great! If things don't go well, next batter up. But at least you'll know and can move on either way.

Good luck.
 
Top