Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ahh, this is cute - SINGLE MAMA Woman who got pregnant during a Tinder fling reveals dad was furious when she refused to get an abortion

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That pistol is loaded.. Put suppressor on, dont trap yourself/blackmailed into a fatherhood.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She wasn’t a single mama when she got pregnant. She thought she actually couldn’t have kids so your title there is a bit misleading.
In any case crappy deal for the guy. Condoms. Easily available in most places.
Not really. She's now, or will be soon, a single mama. She effectively trapped the dude into raising a child he didn't want. Granted, he gambled, but she kept the child because of her medical situation or because it was a gift from God or something. Who knows aside from the fact that he didn't want another mouth to feed and she didn't care. That's not right for the dude or the child. Who knows what will happen to the dude now. He already has three to support, let's just hope he doesn't kill himself due to the child support payments.

A

AJ84

Not really. She's now, or will be soon, a single mama. She effectively trapped the dude into raising a child he didn't want. Granted, he gambled, but she kept the child because of her medical situation or because it was a gift from God or something. Who knows aside from the fact that he didn't want another mouth to feed and she didn't care. That's not right for the dude or the child. Who knows what will happen to the dude now. He already has three to support, let's just hope he doesn't kill himself due to the child support payments.
The title of the article is actually misleading and yeah, it’s a crappy deal for the guy like I said. If a woman decide to keep a child the guy didn’t want he should not be responsible for any part of raising the child. This is why we have sperm banks.
Unfortunately laws don’t work that way. If they did I think there would be a lot more women making better decisions around who they sleep with and using birth control.
That said, if a guy decides to sleep with a woman who is ok with him not using a condom, that’s on him too. Choosing to ignore what I think is red flag becauwe of horniness.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Doubt it. She dislikes kids and she’s pro abortion. Not to mention, she’s not a single mother.
I've heard of ladies like that too. Amazing how their minds change once they find that they are pregnant. It's your life. Proceed how you wish. It sounds more like your little head is doing the thinking, not your big head.

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Reaction score
The title of the article is actually misleading and yeah, it’s a crappy deal for the guy like I said. If a woman decide to keep a child the guy didn’t want he should not be responsible for any part of raising the child. This is why we have sperm banks.
Unfortunately laws don’t work that way. If they did I think there would be a lot more women making better decisions around who they sleep with and using birth control.
That said, if a guy decides to sleep with a woman who is ok with him not using a condom, that’s on him too. Choosing to ignore what I think is red flag becauwe of horniness.
From what I've taken away from reading about medical ethics, that's a big part of the issue. If you get a chick pregnant, regardless if you used birth control and it failed, it's her choice to keep the child or not, AND up to the guy to support the child. There are only a couple options available if the woman WANTS to keep the child:

1. The woman keeps the child, and the guy can refuse child support because he didn't want the child. Problem with this is, children raised in poverty, on average, don't do so well later on in life. Higher rates of crime, mental issues, etc.... The child didn't choose to be born in a sh1tty situation and will likely be a burden on society as a whole later in life.

2. Man doesn't want the child, so the woman is forced to have an abortion. From an ethics standpoint, there are many things wrong with that situation. The woman could see it as murdering a child, mental problems, she's having a medical operation performed against her will, she could flee with the child and end up in option #1, no way to enforce this, etc...

3. The woman keeps the child and the man is forced to pay child support. The child is more likely to grow up in a better situation with financial help and thus society as a whole will benefit from a healthier adult. Sucks for the guy. Tough sh1t, life happens, handle your business like a man.

In my opinion, #3 is the best option for society as a whole. That's why the guy doesn't really get a choice in the matter, the outcomes are much worse. You can go into details about the issues with court exaggerating child support. But that is a separate issue that needs to be solved.