Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So my ex got in touch after 2 weeks No Contact...

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her, the last night we saw eachother, that 1) I didn’t want to be just friends with her, it’s either we continue or we move on; 2) I thought it best we didn’t stay in touch, but if she ever changes her mind, she can get in touch.

She got angry at this and left.

Didn’t hear from her in 2 weeks, until yesterday when she asked me how I am.

I took this as her wanting to see me. I told her “I want to see you. When are you free?”

She tells me all the she’s free.

I say next Friday night, she says she can’t. I just tell her to get in touch when she knows she can.

For the last hour, I’ve been getting texts from her saying she wants to see me X day at lunch. I keep telling her I can’t because I’m working and can only meet up at night.

She keeps texting “How about X day? I really want to see you” and “What about Saturday night?”

I offered next Friday night because I know I’ll be free... so I’m sticking to it.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I predict this will end badly.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... it all depends on what you want... if you want to get back with this chick then find time to see her. If Friday night is the ONLY time you can meet, then by all means stick to that because it's the truth. If you are just doing this as some kind of power play, or you think this is the right game it just comes off as game playing. I would give her a couple of times when I am free then let her pick.

However like @marmel75 says this is not going to end well if you are trying to get back with her. My take is that she is only testing the waters to see if you're on-board with her LJBF plan... so she can stick you in back-up. But when you see her... and this is how the meet-up goes, then just tell her not to contact you unless she wants to get back... and maybe when that happens you could be available.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make yourself too available. You're literally telling her: "hey I'm free if you still wanna pick me up"

If you wanna really get back with her, cancel that date 2 hours before and answer her texts once a week. Let her chase you

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take note you are pushing for a real date, she is pushing for "friend" meeting, that is all you need, I recommend you go out friday, with real friends, if you can't pull a girl yet, and have fun, regardless you should be trying to replace her already, enopgh then next time she ask say you are too busy now to waste on her, if she says or ask to get back together you shold say you already moved on, and it should not be a lie

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make yourself too available. You're literally telling her: "hey I'm free if you still wanna pick me up"
She got in touch with me. I assumed she wants to see me so I’ve asked her out.

She can’t make it next Friday night (the only time I’m free to see her). She’s asking about other days, including Saturday night, but I’ve told her I’ve got other things going on and I can’t throw things up in the air for her. Is that really being “too available”?!

If you wanna really get back with her, cancel that date 2 hours before and answer her texts once a week. Let her chase you
That’s called being a ****.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've not even clarified whether you're genuinely busy or playing silly games.

You can't even be honest with an anonymous online forum so you probably don't even deserve this wh0re, who by the way, IS being fvcked by another man hence she can ghost you just like that for 2 weeks and even still trying to friendzone/keep you on ice.

Prob not going so well with Jermaine, he doesn't have much time for her now she's overly available rather than the quick fvcks behind your back with minimal phone/physical contact.

Yep, I bet Jermaine is now bored with your girl and hopes you come and collect the leftovers to let him get on with banging as many 5-8s as possible. Enjoy your leftovers pal.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She can’t make it next Friday night (the only time I’m free to see her). She’s asking about other days, including Saturday night, but I’ve told her I’ve got other things going on and I can’t throw things up in the air for her. Is that really being “too available”?!

being a jerk is good, save yourself from a lot of problem with only exist if you are nice

also pray tell me, why someone, who dated you, should have always friday and saturday nights free for you busy?

she don't want you, she want you on ice as a back up when the new guy flake or she gets bored, all woman do this, stop fooling yourself she is diferent, she is not

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score

You literally told her:
"I took this as her wanting to see me. I told her “I want to see you. When are you free?”
I say next Friday night, she says she can’t. I just tell her to get in touch when she knows she can. "

"When she knows she can"... You're telling her to set up a date in according to your job schedules.

If that isn't too available for you, then I don't

And guess what, girls want a$$holes.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However like @marmel75 says this is not going to end well if you are trying to get back with her. My take is that she is only testing the waters to see if you're on-board with her LJBF plan... so she can stick you in back-up. But when you see her... and this is how the meet-up goes, then just tell her not to contact you unless she wants to get back... and maybe when that happens you could be available.
This like 90% of the time

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 Weeks is no time at all. She misses your validation and you are making it very easy for her to get it. If you just want to **** her tell her Friday night is the only night you are available and leave it at that. No back and forth no constantly telling her to reach out when she's ready. Friday night or you don't get to see me.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a high probability that another guy is involved which should dismiss all of this drama. Save yourself the headache and dispose of this chick or else you will pay the price emotionally & mentally. What she is trying to do is what most if not all Women try to do, Keep you as a "friend" or at arms length until things work out for her with someone else and she pulls a disappearing act that David Copperfield could only dream of.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait.. I'm confused..

She asked, how are you? And you took that as, she wants to SEE YOU

You responded with.. I want to see you, when are you free?

Damn what operating system are you on!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait.. I'm confused..

She asked, how are you? And you took that as, she wants to SEE YOU

You responded with.. I want to see you, when are you free?

Damn what operating system are you on!
I get it Bruv.. When the heart is involved, it makes us do crazy things.

Hopefully we will wake you up, from your slumber.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ojwasguilty it's easy mate:

If she wants to see you, you are available next Friday. That's what you said so that's what you'll do - because you're a man of your word. If she can't make it happen, then so what. You guys aren't together anyways. Plus... You could be catching other fish on Friday rather than dealing with her drama anyways. If she really wanted to see you, she would move things around in her schedule. But she isn't. What does that tell you?

Get some plates to spin, you won't even think about her anymore.

Stop texting her back and forth multiple times in an hour. You got stuff to do my G, get busy.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And please don't come back on this thread with some more bs about "oh I said/did this thing and it went against what you guys told me so what do I do now??"

Learn the easy way, by following the advice here. Or learn the hard way by letting your emotions rule you.

There's no need to talk to her anymore. If she wants to see you, she knows when she can. Actions speak louder than words.

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Reaction score
You literally told her:
"I took this as her wanting to see me. I told her “I want to see you. When are you free?”
I say next Friday night, she says she can’t. I just tell her to get in touch when she knows she can. "

"When she knows she can"... You're telling her to set up a date in according to your job schedules.

If that isn't too available for you, then I don't

And guess what, girls want a$$holes.
No. I’m clearly telling her all I can do is next Friday night. She said she couldn’t, so I’ve left it at that. She’s offered other nights, but I can’t go on them.

Bloody hell

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s an ex for a reason. Why is that ?
Meet her on your terms not hers.

Give her a few times your free. If she can’t make it then she’s not too concerned. Next her if that’s the case.