Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you all religious?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a weird question to ask on a board focused on Seduction and such, but I was just curious how y’all felt about religion? I’m a Christian myself.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had to go there, didn't you? :p

Christian here, too.

I have no problems with seduction. How else am I going to hook a wife?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a weird question to ask on a board focused on Seduction and such, but I was just curious how y’all felt about religion? I’m a Christian myself.
How does it make you feel that many "christian" wifes will dominate their man and household and cvck him? Its in the bible specifically that these things should be an impossibility in the christian marriage.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does it make you feel that many "christian" wifes will dominate their man and household and cvck him? Its in the bible specifically that these things should be an impossibility in the christian marriage.
The phrase 'fake christians' comes to mind. It angers me, like you wouldn't believe! Yet, it's very common, and one of the reasons I live in exile.

"I am not what is called a civilized man, Professor. I have done with society for reasons that seem good to me. Therefore, I do not obey its laws." - Captain Nemo

Last edited: