You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Lmao I'm dead.Think I got hit on today, was in a store today around the corner from my house so you see regulars often. Went shopping for a few things and some chick was behind me with some chips and a drink. While in line she strikes up a conversation she was like "I usually eat healthy, but every time I see you I want to eat hot chips" I smiled and was like what!?!?!
You should have responded with an equally flirty move.Think I got hit on today, was in a store today around the corner from my house so you see regulars often. Went shopping for a few things and some chick was behind me with some chips and a drink. While in line she strikes up a conversation she was like "I usually eat healthy, but every time I see you I want to eat hot chips" I smiled and was like what!?!?!
Wow lots of coincidences before that encounter some chick came in to store. And some guy was getting rung up a few people before me. Chick grabs a cart and immediately goes to the guy "you look familiar" he replied she does to they started naming people and couldn't figure it out. The dude was like here is my business card. Bam!You should have responded with an equally flirty move.
An example of a power move that's Spaz uses to lure women to invite him out....;
I'd would have quipped "why settle for an imitation when you already know that the original is so much better" then hand her my business card and give her a challenging smirk - after which I'll just walk away completely ignoring her.
Want to wager the probability of her calling you ?
For a woman to approach you indirectly or straight up tell you they want to hookup, you need to be a minimum a 8/10.Thank you for your honesty. What looks rating men get approached?
like 7/10 face? or do they need to be like a 9/10 to be approached
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Believe me, it works.Wow lots of coincidences before that encounter some chick came in to store. And some guy was getting rung up a few people before me. Chick grabs a cart and immediately goes to the guy "you look familiar" he replied she does to they started naming people and couldn't figure it out. The dude was like here is my business card. Bam!
Well, that approach made me cringe so fvcking hard!! If you can act like a normal human being instead of approaching saying "I'm a pick-up artist", then you'll be a lot less likely to be rejected like that.Reason I rarely approach women, im scared of being blown off like this
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Haha! Again there goes that fvcked up looks scale. You see fellow, it's not important if you are 8/10 on the scale you are using, it is much more important what that particular woman perceives you as - as an 8, as a 9, or as 7 or whatever. It is her perception of you, the situation she's in, the moon and the star alignment.For a woman to approach you indirectly or straight up tell you they want to hookup, you need to be a minimum a 8/10.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
True and in a way its the same for women, some women my friend find attractive i dont and some i do they dont.I don’t think women see us men the same way we see them considering looks. Sure a very good looking guy can turn on 99% of women. Still some guy can be considered a 9/10 or 5/10 to two different women .
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.