“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Post First Date - To follow up? If so, when/how?

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey Everyone,

Just got home from a successful first date last evening (saturday night). Met this girl on Hinge and setup an evening date for drinks - we had 3-4 drinks over the course of 3ish hours at 3 different bars on the same street. Ended up back at her place, hooking up twice and I slept there (she insisted, I was fine with it).

My question for you all is if you follow up after dates like this, and if so, how/when? Typically, I will wait 3-4 days to follow up, say I had a nice time, and text something along the lines of "would be great to see you again, whats your schedule like later this week/coming weekend?" I'm already thinking it would be nice to have her over one evening for dinner, or something along those lines.

I know many of you insist on never chasing or usually allowing the girl to do all the initiating, which is understandable, but I'd like to hear both sides of the coin if at all possible.

I am seeing other women as well, so it is not at all like this new girl is the only one I am thinking about seeing again/more often.

Cheers,
BJP
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's better to wait until she contacts you. Although, if you've not heard from her in a few days, reach out and say hi.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
I would wait 3 to 4 days but instead of finding out when she is free, I would suggest a particular day, if she's not free of course let her do her own sh1t.
Does anyone else think that suggesting a specific day is too particular/specific? What about just asking about the weekend (not weekday)?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Does anyone else think that suggesting a specific day is too particular/specific? What about just asking about the weekend (not weekday)?
If you met her yesterday, reach out on Tuesday or Wednesday and ask her when she's free to do something. I caution not to ask on a specific day as it will make her wonder if she's the only think you've got going for yourself. Make sure you get to her place, so you can attempt to make out and/or fvck.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
If you met her yesterday, reach out on Tuesday or Wednesday and ask her when she's free to do something. I caution not to ask on a specific day as it will make her wonder if she's the only think you've got going for yourself. Make sure you get to her place, so you can attempt to make out and/or fvck.
Agreed - I plan to just ask about her weekend availability (or maybe weekend/next week).

As for the actual words of the text, what are some simple examples that others have used when initiating contact 3-7 days after a first date (w/hookup)?
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Text her on Monday around noon. Don’t worry about waiiiiting a certain amount of days; games are boring and for women. Let her hamster naturally spin because your high value, not because you know tactics.
Suggest a specific day and date and let her respond. Lead this interaction. Don’t ask her for her schedule. Bring her in to your world/frame.

“Had a good time with you Saturday. Was going to check out the art gallery (or somewhere cool but different than your first date) on Thursday evening at 7:30pm, want to join me?”
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
High interest women will contact you, if she doesn’t you have to assume medium interest, reach out to her and if you get a no and no counter you can assume low-interest and move on.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
It’s truly interesting to see the variety of responses on when to contact, when you look at other sites, then here almost everyone says to wait x-days. Some insist that sooner is better, while others say waiting 4-7 days is best. Some say a full week or more (which I don’t think I would be able to commit to, personally, but to each-their-own).

I personally feel more comfortable waiting 3-5 days to contact, however I wonder if the act of hooking up/letting her cuddle me and reciprocating it/sleeping in her bed necessitate a quicker follow-up or initiation for a second date. I’m going to believe that the answer is “no”.

When re-initiating after 4-7 days, do you guys just go straight to asking her availability in the first text, after telling them it was nice to meet them? What sort of text-game do you guys implement after a first date hookup?

I’ve had a fair share of experiences where I used to text a girl the next day (after hooking up) to say I had a nice time last night, to which they generally agreed and said something like “you’re so sweet”, which now borderline makes me cringe to hear, so I avoid next-day texts, generally. Call it game playing or whatever you want, but I’m busy trying to meet other women as well and don’t mind letting her “wonder” about me or to let some anticipation build as to when I will contact her again.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top