"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Do you believe in Fate?

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
32
Context: I met this chick at work 18 months ago, then moved to another building, 4 months ago went back to her building, boom, she becomes my 1-itis obsession. Aside from crossing in the elevator or the hallway, we haven't had any direct interaction as we work in different teams.

Point is, I have run into this chick more than once outside of the workplace. I bumped into her once in a shop, in a restaurant... we live about 10 miles apart, her town is bigger than mine, no reason for her to be in my town.

I have tried to overcome my 1-itis, I recognize is not mentally healthy to keep this obsession, keeping my mind busy with something else, etc.

In the past months without being too creepy, I figured out what car she drives and memorized her license plate. So I am out there all the time looking out for white BMW X1s, the car she drives.

This morning I went for my Sunday morning 5-mile walk. I usually take a road in the middle of nowhere with almost no traffic. My mind was focused on something completely different when.... boom, a white BMW X1 comes from behind, I read the plate, fvck, it's her.

So, in a nutshell, whenever I try to forget her, she jumps into my life out of nowhere, in the middle of nowhere..

Maybe it's randomness, maybe it's fate. I don't know. These mind games are not very constructive either.

What do you think guys? Do you believe in Fate? Is it trying to tell me something? Or the entire thing is just a mind game? Has it happened to you? How did it end?

PS/ as an alpha, I know I should try to approach her at work, but I have decided against it for many reasons.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
It's not fate because you're putting all your energy and focus into one person, and that's why you keep bumping into them and believing it's fate.
Some of your behavioral traits seem kind of stalkerish in my opinion.
How do people remember license plates of all things? I can't even remember my own.
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
I sorta treat it that way I guess. I just go out and do my thing and if I meet a woman who is interested and is giving me the signals, great. Whether it exists or it doesn't they gush when you tell them that sorta **** though if they are interested.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Don't sh!t where you eat. Why do people post threads like this when they know they shouldn't date or fvck a lady from work? Are you looking for something bad to happen?
 
Top