"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Keeping a woman Emotional

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
What do you guys think about this..?

I've been in very little relationships in my life maybe 6 at most I've always liked to fvck around and have fun with different chicks I've kept SOME girls in my rotation for as long as a 6 months and completely failed with others.

Recently saw a video on youtube from AMS.

He said you have to be unpredictable and always make a woman chase your validation ,disappear every once n a while that way you keep her emotional and she doesnt know where she stands with you. This is of course after you've fvcked her and want to keep her as one of your plates.

Looking back at past experiences I can see how this can work because I'd do it but without knowing I was doing it if that makes sense.

What do you guys think about this? Legit or nah?
Just wanted to hear some of your thoughts.. thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Ahahahah. She's on to you :p good stuff man
Lol and her interest level remains at an all time high. Sometimes dangerously high, meaning she gets emotional and it starts to backfire. I gotta calm her down here and there.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Well you don’t want to create crazy. I think it’s simply about being spontaneous (fun dates out) while limiting your time and attention when your not with her. Don’t be needy or pour on the compliments. Give the gift of missing
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well you don’t want to create crazy. I think it’s simply about being spontaneous (fun dates out) while limiting your time and attention when your not with her. Don’t be needy or pour on the compliments. Give the gift of missing
Im sure it wasn't all planned and he is truly into his life his self and hes enjoying it all.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
He said you have to be unpredictable and always make a woman chase your validation ,disappear every once n a while that way you keep her emotional and she doesnt know where she stands with you.
Dumb games.

Don’t do it because you are trying to raise interest level, do it because you have to. Do it because you are seeing other girls, you have a business to run, you have a movie to star in, you are meeting the President.

To disappear when she wants to talk to you is ridiculous.

- What did you do last night?
- Nothing. The hot girl called me but I didn’t answer.
- Why?
- I had to pretend I wasn’t available.
- Why?
- To raise her interest level.
- So you stayed at home alone on Saturday instead of going out with this hot chick who kind of likes you?
- Yep. How else can I get thinking about me?
- You did the right thing bro!

Give me a break.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Dumb games.

Don’t do it because you are trying to raise interest level, do it because you have to. Do it because you are seeing other girls, you have a business to run, you have a movie to star in, you are meeting the President.

To disappear when she wants to talk to you is ridiculous.

- What did you do last night?
- Nothing. The hot girl called me but I didn’t answer.
- Why?
- I had to pretend I wasn’t available.
- Why?
- To raise her interest level.
- So you stayed at home alone on Saturday instead of going out with this hot chick who kind of likes you?
- Yep. How else can I get thinking about me?
- You did the right thing bro!


Give me a break.
100% agree. Games are for women.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top