"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Interesting tinder date (but might have a bf) - now what?

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
So I have two options:
1 - reach out 10 days after the first date, once the suspected bf is gone

Or

2 - do my normal routine where I re-initiate after 3-6 days from the first date and proceed to line up a second date for the following week

Thanks!
Bump
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Women with boyfriends don’t want you blowing up their phones when they are at home with their bf’s. Let her do all of the reaching out. This is a FWB situation and only that. If you are looking for anything more, you will be crushed when she goes back, which in my cases they do no matter how ****ty the relationship. Have fun with her and keep spinning plates.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Women with boyfriends don’t want you blowing up their phones when they are at home with their bf’s. Let her do all of the reaching out. This is a FWB situation and only that. If you are looking for anything more, you will be crushed when she goes back, which in my cases they do no matter how ****ty the relationship. Have fun with her and keep spinning plates.

Thanks for the reply, but if you read my original post, and the one immediately preceding yours, you’ll see that there is legitimate reason to suspect that her “bf” is leaving the country permanently in about 8 days from now. Any further thoughts after realizing that piece? If her bf was not leaving, I would not really be considering her as an option even.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Usually I let the woman reach out to me to determine her Interest level but if you feel like you need to contact her then do it in a few days and ask her out (I wouldn’t wait 10days). If it’s true that her bf is leaving, then she is preparing to ride the cawk carousel. If she agrees to a date, you better f-close on the next date my friend.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Never tried Tinder, as I try to stay away from STDs, but this has worked with Match, Bumble and OKCupid for me.
They are all women on dating sites looking to fvck. There is no difference
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
They are all women on dating sites looking to fvck. There is no difference
Nah, I think they are mostly looking for attention with the option to fvck if they are so inclined. Two of my employees have contracted something from Tinder. Maybe they just had bad luck.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Need to work on your game bro. Also, never accept a date the same or next day. Shows you have no options. You want the women to think you have many options and hard to nail down. Always shoot for 5 - 7 days in advance.
Exactly.

Tinder: “I’m having a nice dinner. Maybe we could this again.”
Man: “Ya ya ya. What’s you schedule like next weekend?”

Brutal.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Exactly.

Tinder: “I’m having a nice dinner. Maybe we could this again.”
Man: “Ya ya ya. What’s you schedule like next weekend?”

Brutal.
LOL. It's part of the game bro.. You know that. Abundance mindset.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Nah, I think they are mostly looking for attention with the option to fvck if they are so inclined. Two of my employees have contracted something from Tinder. Maybe they just had bad luck.
The only difference between most of the women on Match/Bumble vs Tinder/etc is probably financial earnings. Thats it.

There is no difference in a woman's intent because of what dating site she is on.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Usually I let the woman reach out to me to determine her Interest level but if you feel like you need to contact her then do it in a few days and ask her out (I wouldn’t wait 10days). If it’s true that her bf is leaving, then she is preparing to ride the cawk carousel. If she agrees to a date, you better f-close on the next date my friend.
I decided to go with this and did my usual routine, and play it like I have absolutely no clue she has a bf she is living with until he moves in a week. I texted her after work yesterday, but I didn’t flat out ask her for a second date via text, but just let her know it was nice meeting her/was a pleasure talking to her/would be great to see her sometime when she is available.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Your not caring, hooking up, having fun, and in the healing phase, but then create a mountain of text about a simple situation with a girl you havent fvcked?

Talk about incongruence of character. Dont worry about this one. Keep working on your inner game.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Your not caring, hooking up, having fun, and in the healing phase, but then create a mountain of text about a simple situation with a girl you havent fvcked?

Talk about incongruence of character. Dont worry about this one. Keep working on your inner game.
You’re completely right - this has happened a few times over the last several months. Where I go on several dates and every now and again one girl comes along that I really find hot/attractive personality-wise and I totally lose my cool. I plan to dedicate a lot of time to inner game, as I know it’s where I’m lacking. Moreso in the sense of handling second, third, fourth, etc dates with girls that I genuinely feel a connection with, other than the ones who are more like fwbs.

Any advice on where to start other than focusing more on developing my masculine-core and pursuing my passions? I do have several interests/passions that do boost my self-esteem, plus lifting/running daily definitely helps.

Thanks fellas,
BJP
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
The only difference between most of the women on Match/Bumble vs Tinder/etc is probably financial earnings. Thats it.

There is no difference in a woman's intent because of what dating site she is on.
Perhaps, I do not know. I've not been on Tinder, I only hear stories from people I know.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Why would you care anyway if she has a boyfriend or not, just fvck her.
This.

It sounds like you arent looking for a relationship, which is good. One thing that you need to realize is that women will use dating sites and real life to line up the next dude so they can make a clean monkey branch move from the current dude.

And that is ok. Its just how women work and I did this a lot too before my rotation.

I think you need to invite her to come over to YOUR place to make dinner or watch a movie ASAP. Fvck this chick into an oblivion and then let her decide what she wants to do. Hopefully she will come back for more, again and again.

Dont put pressure on her. If she does have a bf that she wants to get away from, chances are he isnt pounding it anymore and hasnt been for a while.

Putting pressure or mentioning her pics with the dude will only run her off.

Just relax, invite her over and have fun with her.

Chicks are only borrowed and never owned.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top