Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a good or bad plan

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a chick coming over for dinner tomorrow and I was thinking about what Rollo said about a woman's imagination being a man's greatest tool, so I'm going to have several friends text me all throughout the night in an effort to get the chicks hamster running. Rollo also said if you don't have options you need to at least make her perceive you do. Anyone ever do this sort of thing?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's a bad idea. She is already coming over to your place to fvck, focus on making her feel comfortable, instead of making her feel discomfort. Sell her a dream that you are a nice provider type, with nice apartment, make your place look ideal, clean it. Have fun with her and fvck her.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over thinking is what I do.
Then take one step down in that department and use critical thinking. Or even thinking.

1. Emotional thinking
2. Thinking
3. Critical thinking
4. Overthinking

Next time ask yourself ‘which level am I at about this topic, 1, 2, 3, or 4?’ If it’s anything but 2 or 3, go for a walk and do do something else for a bit.

To the point: it’s a lot of work to get friends to text you just for a girl to hear text sounds. It takes you out of the moment and you have little power that you even need to do that. So you if you feel you need to employ game tactics to drive he interest up because you can’t naturally do it by just being you... YOU definetly have some work to do on yourself!
And think about how lame that sounds to your friends that you need ask them to do that..

Just have her over and enjoy your time. Escalate and make her feel comfortable. She’s coming in your house. That’s a risky thing for a woman.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of things you can do more naturally that will stoke her imagination.

1. Cook a good meal.
2. Be charming, act like you do this frequently. (But don't say it.)
3. Have things lying around that pique her interest. (Pertaining to hobbies, travel, socializing, etc.) A pic of you with an ex would be bad, but a pic of you with a group of friends, or in a foreign country, or skydiving - you get the idea. If you play guitar, leave your guitar out. If you draw, leave a drawing out.*
4. If she does come to bed and you fukk, keep an OPEN box of rubbers in the nightstand. I.e. you're grabbing a condom per usual for you. Again, don't verbalize this, just do. If she makes a comment ("how often do you do this with girls?") just give a joke answer. "Six days a week, tomorrow's my day off."
5. If she stays over, be sure to have something to do early in the day, not too early but no later than after breakfast, to get her out. "I've gotta meet some friends at noon blah blah."

*When she asks about things in your pad, and she will, drop hints in your answers. "Oh, I got that guitar when I was in Argentina." It'll give her something else to ask you about. Again, try to steer clear of talk of exes unless you can't avoid it. "A girl I know gave me that" is better. Who, she'll ask. "Just an old friend." Then take the convo somewhere else.

A lot of this will be improvisational, so relax and don't try to script too much.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you if you feel you need to employ game tactics to drive he interest up because you can’t naturally do it by just being you... YOU definetly have some work to do on yourself!
I know, it sounds like something you'd read in mystery method. One of my plates thought it was a good idea.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unwise. Put your phone on vibrate and away. No need to fake popularity with friends and others. She's already coming over to your home. Cook a nice meal, work on positive happy convo and experiences. Don't forget sensual touches and try work work in a massage. I cannot tell you how many times I've started a shoulder massage with a date and I had her clothes off for a full body massage in 20 minutes. Make it a positive experience.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a chick coming over for dinner tomorrow and I was thinking about what Rollo said about a woman's imagination being a man's greatest tool, so I'm going to have several friends text me all throughout the night in an effort to get the chicks hamster running. Rollo also said if you don't have options you need to at least make her perceive you do. Anyone ever do this sort of thing?
If you ask me: that is a good plan, stick to it, but don't type messages a whole night, find some balance.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a far better chance of this backfiring on you by getting her hamster running on whether she is being played, rather than help you by thinking you're a desirable man.

She's already coming to your place. Unless she is very naïve, she knows what that means and has agreed to it. There is nothing further you need to do here. Just follow through.

And please, for the love of God, do not try to show her that you are the "provider type" as was suggested earlier. Just enjoy the evening and rock her world.

Provider type lol. Classic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Setting up fake text's to give the impression that I have options ?

Nope. Never done it in my life.

Women knows a man who has options simply by observing his character, looks and personality traits.

If he's great in all of the above he will have women after him because he can't fake it all the time.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There is a far better chance of this backfiring on you by getting her hamster running on whether she is being played, rather than help you by thinking you're a desirable man.

She's already coming to your place. Unless she is very naïve, she knows what that means and has agreed to it. There is nothing further you need to do here. Just follow through.
And if he doesn’t do it there is a good chance the girl will get her hamster running on how come no one has called him on Saturday night. She could just as easily think: “Wow this guy is loser and not a desirable man.”

In life, people talk a lot of trash until they get want they want. Heck, I bet more than half the guys on here are fake players/lovers.

Poster: Hi guys, I’ve been chasing this 26 year old actress I really like for quite a while. I finally got a date with her. But she hasn’t kissed me after 2 dates. Any suggestions on how I can get the some intimacy. I really really like her.”

Sosuave advice: Screw her. Your tongue and genitals should have been down her throat within 10 minutes. It should be Netflix and chill. And if she doesn’t put out, remember: There are tons and tons and tons of good looking educated single available actresses with little baggage that you can easily easily meet and have sex with. And what are you doing messing around with an old 27 year old actress? You should stick to 18-23. Anything over 27 is used up garbage that should be shot.”

Rock on! :rolleyes:

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
It backfired. It was a stupid ass thing to do and i will never do anything like it again. I lost a really good chick that was into me. I just couldnt accept that she was, because deep down I just don't feel like im good enough. I feel this way because I don't have "purpose" in my life. I beat myself up for a bit, then decided fvck it, just go keep trying and keep learning, so I went out today for some daygame and met a brunette chick in the grocery store and got my first same day bang. She took her groceries home then met me at a bar. After about an hour at the bar we were back at her place fvcking. But she turned out to be a crazy ass blcth(of course)and now I feel even worse because of it. I went from having a quality chick really interested in me to banging a blown out wh0re I never want to see again instead. I have serious work to do on myself.

Last edited:

chuck001

Don Juan
Reaction score
It backfired. It was a stupid ass thing to do and i will never do anything like it again. I lost a really good chick that was into me. I just couldnt accept that she was, because deep down I just don't feel like im good enough. I feel this way because I don't have "purpose" in my life. I beat myself up for a bit, then decided fvck it, just go keep trying and keep learning, so I went out today for some daygame and met a brunette chick in the grocery store and got my first same day bang. She took her groceries home then met me at a bar. After about an hour at the bar we were back at her place fvcking. But she turned out to be a crazy ass blcth(of course)and now I feel even worse because of it. I went from having a quality chick really interested in me to banging a blown out wh0re I never want to see again instead. I have serious work to do on myself.
You actually did what you posted??

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
It backfired. It was a stupid ass thing to do and i will never do anything like it again. I lost a really good chick that was into me. I just couldnt accept that she was, because deep down I just don't feel like im good enough. I feel this way because I don't have the "purpose" in my life. I beat myself up for a bit about losing her then decided fvck it, just go keep trying and keep learning, so I went out today for some daygame and met a brunette chick in the grocery store and got my first same day bang. She took her groceries home then met me at a bar. After about an hour at the bar we were back at her place fvcking. But she turned out to be a crazy ass blcth and now I feel even worse because of it. I went from having a quality chick really interested in me to banging a blown out ***** I never want to see again instead. I have serious work to do on myself.
Lololol chill bro. You just THINK you lost a "GOOD CHICK". But in reality you're just bummed you didn't **** her when the opportunity was perfect to do so and if you played it right you would've banged her too. This happened to me about a month ago. Met some super bomb chick and by the second date I had her in the back of my car giving me head. Unfortunately I didn't have protection and didn't give her the pipe. Days passed and I gave her a call and invited her over to my place for a drink on the weekend. She said she had plans with family and I said "no worries, next time" haven't contacted her since and I won't ever hit her up again. I swear I was beating myself up for not ****ing such a fine ass for weeks. Just like you're beating yourself up right now for not banging that chick.

Go out dude, go with a couple of friends to a bar, get your mind off this situation. **** I went out to bar by myself this past thursday and ended up talking to 3 girls. They appraoched ME. I was just sitting at the bar having a beer. Out of the three there was a cute blonde and I made out with her and exchanged numbers by the end of the night. Went to the same bar on Friday (next day) with 2 of my boys, and she was blowing up my phone asking if I was going to go. Got there and saw her with some other dude LMAO. These bi**hes are sluts man. And that same night I got approached by a couple of girls. Danced and kissed another b*tch and got 2 numbers some chick was even buying me drinks. I spent like 6 dollars thag night and left the bar all ****ed up.

So next time you think you lost a "Good chick" you didn't. You lost a slut. She's most likely getting banged by like 3 other dudes a has about 10 others blowing up her phone wanting to **** her. She was going to give you the chance to **** but you lost it. You live and learn. Go out man and truely don't give give a f*ck about any b*tch and have fun with them. You'll realize just how easy women are when you just have fun with them and make small talk.

F**k these B*tches bro!