Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson: Pickup artists are psychopaths

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several thoughts from the old lady:

This gets back to a chicken or egg argument. What comes first? Thought or action? PUA tactics start with actions, as in do "X" and then "Y" will happen. But if by doing the action you never internalize the belief (thought) then eventually your incongruence will show itself and there is no substance behind the facade...and relationships will fail.

You have to understand that a guy like Manson is utterly self serving. He always has been. No concern whatsoever for another human being...uses people strictly as instruments of his grand design and makes no apology whatsoever for that hallmark malign character trait.

PUA tactics are in a self serving vein too. And they work if well executed...to a point and for a while.

Real men who are solid people don't use others in a gratuitous way. They simply ARE.

They don't need machinations, manipulations or drama to manifest their aims. And they are far less influenced by female whims.

Be the Rock and let her be the wind and the tide. She may shape you through time but she will never erode a solid man's core. If a man has no core? Relationships will fail.

Inevitably.

Some of the old guard here used to call it the ultimate shjt test. Are you the man you present yourself to be? What makes the answer a resounding yes? What passes the ultimate shjt test? A solid core of character. Commonly referred to as strong Inner Game.

PUA artists who put on the tactics of the techniques without the inner confidence, direction, and solid masculine character?

They are fakes, faux and phonies. Any decent woman will sniff that out soon enough and vanish.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"a feminine stratagem in dating" - Yes!

Perhaps it should also be noted that women are natural manipulators at getting want they want out of men. More so than the other way around. Peterson fails to mention that women "peacock" and employ some of these same tactics quite often. So when a man does some of the same stuff its psychopathy?
Men use strength. Women use cunning. The weaker ones must be able to influence the stronger ones...because they cannot over power the stronger ones.

Out maneuver? Yes. Overpower? No.

Think about that gentlemen.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Usually this guy is THE MAN, but have to disagree with him on this one. PUA’s are merely trying to copy what women have been doing naturally for thousands of years. Hardly psychopathic.. well in a way it is but PUA’s are merely trying to adapt the sociopathic tendencies that most (skinny, young) women have already naturally perfected.
You people complain of the massive influence feminism has had on men..

That feminist are destroyers of society.

That ur feminised society has fvcked things up for men.

And yet here u r championing the copying female traits....

Why don't you champion the honing of masculine traits ?

It must be hard huh.

It's so much easier to put on a dress - this peacocking.

It's so much easier to b1tch about like a woman rather then lead.

It's so much easier to be on social media rather then go out meet people.

It's so much easier to copy everything that a woman does.

And it's so much harder to be an actual man.

Yes I know.

How you think actually influences how you do things in the end.

Don't complain with the results you get then.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You people complain of the massive influence feminism has had on men..

That feminist are destroyers of society.

That ur feminised society has fvcked things up for men.

And yet here u r championing the copying female traits....

Why don't you champion the honing of masculine traits ?

It must be hard huh.

It's so much easier to put on a dress - this peacocking.

It's so much easier to b1tch about like a woman rather then lead.

It's so much easier to be on social media rather then go out meet people.

It's so much easier to copy everything that a woman does.

And it's so much harder to be an actual man.

Yes I know.

How you think actually influences how you do things in the end.

Don't complain with the results you get then.
Dumba$$, we’re here to show men that they can be just as good at being as capable and independent as women are in this current state, as well as warning men how women are raping them in the court system mr I supervise 10,000 employees.

You cannot seriously be this stupid!

Lmao@ idiotically thinking being masculine means ignoring a woman’s natural ability to develop options and the threat posed by women when they take men to court.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And now we're into the court system.

Typical feminine deflection you must have picked on.

How's it working out for you in real life ?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And now we're into the court system.

Typical feminine deflection you must have picked on.

How's it working out for you in real life ?
It’s working out great Mr. feminist who comes here to denigrate men for speaking their minds.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pitiful.

Am I to expect another outburst of ur hurt feelings ?
No just expect to be revealed for the pathetic bullshytter that you are mr I supervise 10,000 employees

Go regurgitate your bs elsewhere u feminist troll

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
The best PUA videos I watched wasn't those who went like "say this and do that". I get how that's the public image of PUAs, but Jordan is just looking on the surface. Some PUAs are crap and some are good, the guys in search of a PUA don't have the knowledge to tell the difference. By good I mean they don't teach you to pretend to be someone you're not, they teach you to improve for real and be real. Jordan must have watched Mystery or some sh!t, that guy is an idiot. If they teach just manipulation tactics, then they're crap.

Jordan is correct, but what he's really attacking are crappy PUAs.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe in the saying "Every man is my superior, in that I might learn from him". But I'm sure someone could find examples of inspiring loyalty without resorting to psychopaths. I just think PUAs should choose better heroes. For example, your quotes from Bruce Lee about being like water are much more inspiring than bringing up the image of Charles Manson to emulate. IMO, of course.
Notice the words you choose “psychopath,” “role model,” and “emulate.” However, your assertion is not what I had stated or insinuated or even implicit in my position in any manner.

These are your words that you chose to shape an opinion and position in our discussion. Notice these words are “loaded” which incite negative emotion to you and the reader by the very mention of them.

I find interesting how people’s biases are so hardwired that any logic to the contrary, however true and even in certain nuances, is not even considered.

Hence, the fallibility in being human, the being of emotional substance.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No just expect to be revealed for the pathetic bullshytter that you are mr I supervise 10,000 employees

Go regurgitate your bs elsewhere u feminist troll
I can just imagine the look on ur woman's face when she finally realises that u r just another chick who just so happens to have a living dildo hiding between his legs.

No wonder they all turned BPD...lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men use strength. Women use cunning. The weaker ones must be able to influence the stronger ones...because they cannot over power the stronger ones.

Out maneuver? Yes. Overpower? No.

Think about that gentlemen.
Well well well...

It's seldom we agree on something BE.

But it seems we do here.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Several thoughts from the old lady:

This gets back to a chicken or egg argument. What comes first? Thought or action? PUA tactics start with actions, as in do "X" and then "Y" will happen. But if by doing the action you never internalize the belief (thought) then eventually your incongruence will show itself and there is no substance behind the facade...and relationships will fail.

You have to understand that a guy like Manson is utterly self serving. He always has been. No concern whatsoever for another human being...uses people strictly as instruments of his grand design and makes no apology whatsoever for that hallmark malign character trait.

PUA tactics are in a self serving vein too. And they work if well executed...to a point and for a while.

Real men who are solid people don't use others in a gratuitous way. They simply ARE.

They don't need machinations, manipulations or drama to manifest their aims. And they are far less influenced by female whims.

Be the Rock and let her be the wind and the tide. She may shape you through time but she will never erode a solid man's core. If a man has no core? Relationships will fail.

Inevitably.

Some of the old guard here used to call it the ultimate shjt test. Are you the man you present yourself to be? What makes the answer a resounding yes? What passes the ultimate shjt test? A solid core of character. Commonly referred to as strong Inner Game.

PUA artists who put on the tactics of the techniques without the inner confidence, direction, and solid masculine character?

They are fakes, faux and phonies. Any decent woman will sniff that out soon enough and vanish.
Everything you wrote is actually an expansion of this => How you think + how u do things = results.

How is it that you get this and the men doesn't ?

A woman gets it and I'm ashamed of the men here.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well well well...

It's seldom we agree on something BE.

But it seems we do here.
Spaz consider this:

Women say this so you can be straightforward with them under the guise of “men are strong and don’t need to be cunning. Only weak men are cunning,” while they are (and will continue) manipulating you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz consider this:

Women say this so you can be straightforward with them under the guise of “men are strong and don’t need to be cunning. Only weak men are cunning,” while they are (and will continue) manipulating you.
Yes i agree as you state, in the broader context of life, it is so.

In the context of assuming feminine traits, I will agree with BE.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can just imagine the look on ur woman's face when she finally realises that u r just another chick who just so happens to have a living dildo hiding between his legs.

No wonder they all turned BPD...lol
BPD is a condition created in childhood you uneducated fool, mr I supervise 10,000 employees

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the words you choose “psychopath,” “role model,” and “emulate.” However, your assertion is not what I had stated or insinuated or even implicit in my position in any manner.
Regardless of what you are saying, I am talking about the PUA community's tendency to admire psychopaths. I think they could go a long way in finding better role models, that is my position.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of what you are saying, I am talking about the PUA community's tendency to admire psychopaths. I think they could go a long way in finding better role models, that is my position.
I have never read any PUA material or watched PUA videos, so I may be off base here, but I do not believe PUAs admire psychopaths at all.

Rather I see them studying men who are successful with women aka high value men and mimicking certain behaviors (e.g. peacocking, take away, DHV, negging).

From what I see they have taken nuances which naturally work for high value men and broken it down to a science by employing the same tactics. For formerly unsuccessful men, I find absolutely nothing wrong in their attempts to get better and in trying what has worked for others. They practice certain behaviors until they become internalized, unconsciously woven, and thus a part of them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
BPD is a condition created in childhood you uneducated fool, mr I supervise 10,000 employees
I thought that with all those feminine traits you've learnt, you would hv picked up on it early rather then endure it throughout ur multiple LTR's of BPD women....

I'm so sorry for you.

All that rants and hate...I must hv misunderstood you.

Now how may Spaz assist in ur recovery ?

I'll take the initiative to recommend checking for low T and don't forget to get ur balls checked for any physical underdevelopment there too.

Wishing you the best of luck buddy !