"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Should I Avoid Porn?

jake-da-snake

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
I'm sure this has been discussed here before but I can't find a thread on it.

I grew up having constant, unrestricted access to pornography and I have always taken it for granted. However, now that I'm reading more about male personal development, I'm wondering if it's something I should make an effort to quit.

I use porn at least once a day and I often turn to it just out of boredom. Should I stop?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm sure this has been discussed here before but I can't find a thread on it.

I grew up having constant, unrestricted access to pornography and I have always taken it for granted. However, now that I'm reading more about male personal development, I'm wondering if it's something I should make an effort to quit.

I use porn at least once a day and I often turn to it just out of boredom. Should I stop?
If you dont have a sexlife porn is a bad idea. Talk to females.

If you have an adequate sexlife porn in moderation wont hurt.

The problem comes when you use porm instead of getting *****.
 
Top