Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yuppaz Field Reports of Trials and Tribulations

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized that I have been trying to get a better sex life for over 10 years now!

Crazy. I use this as my personal log at least there is some record somewhere of this part of my life, because I can't talk about this stuff as a man in normal society, for not being amazing with dating and for not settling both its frowned on.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been into my photography for a while, and have tried to be a bit lazier with my dating life. Build a good portfolio amd hopefully the hot girls come banging at my door. It kind of works a little, but for the most part converting them from wanting pictures for themselves to dating them hasn't really worked very well. I only hook up with like maybe 20% of the models I would like to. It is a great and easy way for the intro, but the effort to reward is a lot worse then just meeting some new chick in the street (you need to schedule the shoot, get crew location, schedule it etc.)Plain amd simple.

So, I now love shooting and am putting together a magazine of the beautiful women I shoot (One plus is that you can find THE most beautiful women around) but as a real dating strategy it isn't the best way to go. Other guys seem to think it is but the truth is being good with day or night game is much better.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of my previous posts, and because I'll be 40 soon, realizing I've been off and on at it for 10 ****ing years and still not where I want to be, I decided to kind of go back to basics.

I used to give all kinds of **** to the Mystery Method, but there really is something to be said for having a solid structure in place AND not being so open with my interest. I would love for more women to be chasing me (for my d*ck and not my camera) and feel its beneath me to have to chase them. I remember all the pook **** from back in the day about living your best life and they will want to be in it and that is true and that the rest will magically work itself out, but that hasn't worked for me very well.

I have noticed that women who I have some reason to tone down the flirting with seem to get much more interested over time then those that I directly hit on (direct, showing interest and going for the number / date)

So I have been rusty as all get out. Have massive AA again and have been trying to start cold approaching again.

Went out last night with a buddy and his friends and was having a ton of fun with them. I did see a lot of hotties smiling at me and checking me out etc. When this was going on, when we were having out own fun and I was just being playful and ****. Some serious knock outs walking around. Didn't open too many girls, just cheersing and being loud and playful eithout really trying to get any out or move forward.

We went to a concert, had a good time. Tried flirting (so badly) with the hostess (well she did ask my name, so some ioi's) outside and inside.

Such ****ty pickup, with the inside hostess, i started chatting her up with :

Wow, I like the dress, then she said something and smiled and I asked her the colors? (****in dumb) then she was walking away to clean something up and I said something like "and I like whats in it, too". She seemed to like it but nothing came of it at all because I didn't have anywhere to go with it.

Forgot to ask out the oustide hostess, she was a super cute black chick. Still haven't hooked up with a black girl yet, (when soberish) really want to have the experience. Personality wise I really have liked the girls I've flirted with in the past.

Outside walking to another venue, started opening girls with "happy new year" so it was good to get more social that way.

Next I saw a couple girls sitting. One was super hot and she was looking at me so I (f*cking cringe at this now) opened her with:

"Hey happy new year, did you make a resolution?"

She says she doesn't believe in them

I say I don't really either but I saw you and wanted to talk to you and it was a good excuse to.

Then I told her she was really stunning and asker her name.

She gives it we shake hands and.......

Blah I can't think of **** to say.

No stacks, no ideas. Just a blank really.

Her friend prob felt left out and stood up and started walking away (I should have been talking to both)

She stands up and says she has to go

I ask if she lives here or is visiting. She tells me she lives here.
I say to wait a second and tell her we should geg tovether another time.

She says no, thats ok.

(Breakdown for this is that I gave her no reason to be interested in me. Not a bad looking guy she can have 100 good looking guys pretty easy (she was hot as f*ck) and that isn't enough of a reason.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next one of the same night:

Going to a bar and see a couple super cute girls at the sidewalk. Ask them if they are Italian, and they say yes (speaking italian) I ask what lart amd they say North and then walk away as the light changes.

Lesson : Need to have their attention on me and stop them. Also **** conversation. That wasn't interesting at all

Next

little pocket hottie at the next cross walk. My buddy opened her friend and she and i started talking.
I think I was more smiley and playful (prob cuz she was short and cute and I always like those little ones). Can't remember what we talked about but I asked her for a drink another night, got her whats app (brazilian chick living here for 4 months) and when her friend came back I was cool with her, so she liked me. Got it right before we go into the same bar (thank god. This was a good move because you don't know whats gonna happen in a packed venue)

Lesson: having more fun and eye ****ing works good. Indirect direct. Also I needed to get more time with her and let her get to know me a little. The number will probably flake.

Next: outside the bar this girl was proximity approaching me. I was talking to my buddy but kind of stopped and went directly up to her

Said: "Hey wow you look great tonight, happy new year"

She says thanks

I can't think of **** to say so I introduce myself, so does she and when i go to shake her hand she gives me this like ewww I'm disgusted face and barely touches my hand.

I called it out, like wow what was that?

She said something i couldn't really here but had a super negative tone.

I just walked away back to my buddy because of her sh*t attitude. She was super hot and dressed well, which i like.

Lesson: I guess may have misread the ioi OR again f*cking dumb conversation and showing interest too soon.

I think with all of these the basic big issue is I am asking for them to like me and want to follow up without giving them a chance to know me at all first. Way too much too soon.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a friend to grab a bite at this little Chinese restaurant. Smiling at hostess and waitress.

Flirted with waitress a bit. Told her she should come to my place to try this shower gel my buddy gave me as a gift (strange gift but whatever). She was this semi chubby Chinese younger chick. She was telling me she likes this or that to eat and at after saying she should cook some food for me, she asked if I knew how old she was and I guessed a little low, then she started asking more about me (like she was hooked, so I caught the hook point happening. Good for me).

She got pulled away by her boss though so nothing really happened there.

Lesson: Be less open with interest, and tell stories etc. That paint me in a good light without bragging. Still keep it fun though that was good.

Also earlier in the day ehen I was doing a shoot this really cute younger chick was watching us and I kept checking her out. At some point I told her we should shoot or something some time, and had her add her instagram in my phone. Later in the night asked her when she was leaving (vacation) and she said the next day...so kinda ****ty but maybe she can gollow me for a future date.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In tourist area:

Saw a few really good looking girls and didn't approach.

But I did approach two walking Japanese girls. Opened them with "Is there a yoga place nearby?" They didn't reallt understand. Kept talking yoga and blah blah didn't do much with it but wanted to get started talking to strangers.

Lesson: none really

Next saw this really cute chick with a wild fashion sense. Perfect little hottie pocket (short) black chick.

Opened her with wow those are some pretty wild shoes.

She smiled and asked me if I was local. Told her I was and gave her some help with where to catch a taxi.

Asked her if she was here for a while, tild her I liked the fashion sense and that we should grab a drink one night. She said yes and gave me her number. Then kept chatting a bit and found out she was a Gemini like me. Kinda fun person we'll see if it becomes a date / drink.

Lesson: I mentioned my kid, not really relevant and may be turn off for these younger women. Also all pull and no push at all. No bueno

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop calling and text. Nobody calls anymore and you are painting yourself into a corner by doing it.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop calling and text. Nobody calls anymore and you are painting yourself into a corner by doing it.
I usually do text but suck at it. Working on it but have heard from quite a few hotties that it shows way more balls to call

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple more things from today,

Walked past a cpuld really hot like Swedish girls, looked back at them and they both looked at me and waited but I just kept on

Lesson: dude just ****in say something

Next sat next to this Japanese girl (older) had a killer opener ready but just donked out and didn't do it
Lesson: just do it anyway

Flirted with cashier at convenience store. Called her naughty. She loved that. Didn't close she wasn't hot enough

Lesson, none really flirting was ok

Opened this really tall girl while walking by asking if this passed out homeless guy was dead. She wasn't sure but she hooked pretty good and started asking about me. She wasn't hot enough for me so I chatted and said good bye, but I need to knock the rust off everything (even my ****) so I need to stick with my 0 or 1 rating scale now. Either I will f*ck her or I won't. Get picky later.

Lesson: just follow up every lead to get steady sex and relax more /move up the chain with looks

Saw a really hot probably Iranian girl jogging waiting at a cross walk. She saw me coming and i think was waiting for me to open, but I didn't do it. Pretty salty about this one she was hot and I think into me.

Lesson: Just ****in say something and don't be a massive pus5y

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sat night -

Met this super Rich guy while eatinf dinner at Ruths Chris. Got his contact sent it to my Mom who is in real estate and could make some money from a sale with him

Set 1. Opened these two girls watching these dorks dancing in a troup. Super indirect. Didn't fo much with it.

Lesson. Should have tried something more

Set 2. Chatting up these two giys hustling for sales on the street. Vacation stuff. Made friends. They chatted up this hot blonde for me. She kept hovering. La blond there, meeting up her ?Alpha? Bf. I must be more ****ing Alpha because she was all down to hamg out once he was gone. Got her number texted and she got back quick.

Set 3. After she left chased (ran down) this very hot russian looking girl I noticed checking me out. Was like a block. Did some daygame style stuff during the eve. She was actually kinda nerdy, I liked. Told her she seemed very South of France and i was surprised she was American. She was Very ****ing hot. She seemed kind of hesitant to get together so we will see. Going to go all out and call her. Only here 3 days need to move quick.

Lesson: I could have found more common ground, gotted her more attracted.

Set 4. Went to night club.

Chatted up a married chick after she bumped into me. Husband no likey, bailed.

Set 5.
Trying to get in the night game spirit. Chatted up some old ladies for practice. Laime.

Set 6.

Dancing little hottie on dance floor she was getting nuts but I can't dance.

Lesson. Take dance lessons

Set 7. Super hot Japanese girl in store. Wow. She was a stunner. Told her her kid was cute. She said not hers. Asked her if she was with husband and she pointed to a dude. Meh ****ty. Left.

Lesson. I don't k ow. Maybe she made it up.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to update from last weekend.

Went out with some guys to an Art event.

Set 1: tried a situational opener with some cute chick in an art gallery. She wasn't having it at all. Nothing there.

Set 2: Opened this one super cute girl after she was checking me out. Nothing really materialized.
Lesson - I needed more material

Set 3: Set 2's girl friend opened me up and wanted to talk about photography. She basically closed me after I showed her some of my work. Then she hit me up the next night. I got back to her the following day but she never responded to me.
Lesson - probably respond sooner

Set 4: opened this girl I had shot before mostly for my friends because they wanted to meet her. She was so not into it at all when my two friends came in. It was too much. She liked me but not that at all.

Lesson - Don't introduce friends for a while

Set 5 - Saw this very sexy Brazilian girl in a gallery. Opened her up like wow she looked ****in hot. Can't remember much but got she was in the North of my island and got her number to get together.

Lesson - Not enough conversation and attraction. Also forgot to call or text her next day. Stupid

Set 6 - Chatting up random girls by my lonesome later in the night. Not much happening

Set 7 - Was buzzing hard met this smoking hot model. Chatted her up inside a venue then again outside. Told her I was a photographer and about my magazine , and we connected pretty good. Then got her instagram and hit her up later that night. Trying to get her out to shoot. She is super hot.

Lesson - the connecting was really good but the attraction could have been tronger / texting better too

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, really appreciate the open and honest journal.

Noticed a lot of parallels between your life and mine... age, the having a younger child (at the beginning of thread), some of the same hang ups, successes, etc. I also keep a journal that I hand write about approaches, internal game, lessons learned and everything else, game related.

Good stuff man and hope you keep posting regularly.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, really appreciate the open and honest journal.

Noticed a lot of parallels between your life and mine... age, the having a younger child (at the beginning of thread), some of the same hang ups, successes, etc. I also keep a journal that I hand write about approaches, internal game, lessons learned and everything else, game related.

Good stuff man and hope you keep posting regularly.
Thanks Stoic, hope your journey goes well man.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok couple thongs I wanted to add. Did a beauty shoot at my place, had a girl that flew in to shoot, lets call her A. Also had 2 other girls shooting at my place and makeup artist, her assistant and my bts video / player friend.

Picked up model 1 from airport, really reallyhot girl from Alaska and already had told her no a couple times in messages. And had no problem leading her / telling her what to do. Took her to breakfast before shoot and was talking story with her in the car, trying to see if I could get her attracted. What seemed like it worked really well was to tell her stuff like (oh you are too analytical, so am I! We can never hang out! Cheeky Smile) trying to get her to chase some and that **** totally works. Little disqualifyers do the trick for sure. Also noticed during the shoot that me talking with the other models etc. Made all of them jealous and open to me. I was fun and chill, once in a while telling them something I thought was really special about them (gayish but that pull helped a lot too). Girl from start of the night was qualifying HARD, telling me how much she loves red hot chillie peppers etc. Also if mua wasn't kind of a **** blocker I could have easily banged one of the other models.Going to shoot her nude next time we get together all covered in blackish oil. Gonna **** the **** out of her. All girls were 20 and super hot.

Also met another super hot model chick out with a friend at a club. My problem here was I was buzzed and didn't have much material to use so it didn't hook strong. Got her number though may take some prodding to get her out

I will get some canned stuff! At the airport today had **** me eyes with this super tall beautiful model, but I am a little sick, and had nothing to say so didn't approach. Tired of that ****, I need something good to say in the can for those moments.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to practice some stories ready for a night out friday.

Last week had some fun times with some boys I know who are into gaming.

Sang some karaoke at the start of the night. Loosened up had a couple drinks.

Flirted with the waitress a bit. Didn't close anything. We went to a popular tourist spot and had a few approaches

1 (my favorite) Approached this smoking hot girl walking out of a club. Had a stupid opener asking what was going on here (at club). She said it was a club. Asked her why she was leaving. She said she was stood up. Held her arms a little, looked her slowly up and down, silly grin and told her "What kind of a fool would stand up a girl like you?" She loved it and smiled huge and we bantered a bit. I made sure to push a little not just pull. Ended pretty well got her number

Lesson: I really should have insta dated this girl...shame on me

2. Opened some Japanese tourists after my buddies were letting them leave. Asked her if she had a tongue ring, she played coy. But they were interested. Should have flirted with both and talked about something else or pushed forward more.

Lesson - I need material, change topics to make me look good.

3. Opened a 4 set of girls. Japanese again. My girl (hot one) like me but logistics sucked. Was stoked my boys got digits too, they were leaving in 1 day, so I should habe tried to **** her that night or next.

Lesson here - still needed to bump attraction to me stories with DHV's would have worked and push to close the same night.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I did not practice any stories really, and it did hurt me a lot when I went out. But I did meet some really amazing women anyway.

Approach 1 - Really she approached me. Cute girl from Seattle / came back home to where I live. We were watching a band that was doing like acoustic hip hop. I did talk to her about a story about how I had a frozen dream, that was pretty animated. that went over pretty good. Not sure why I didn't close it, she was fine and I think she liked me...??? and she was back in town only a month so she needs to meet more people.

Lesson - story telling was really great. I needed more, and I should have closed anyway there was nothing wrong with the girl.

Approach 2 - This was kind stupid, but COULD have worked. I was waiting for my buddy and went up to this girl working at the venue who I noticed looking at me before. I went up to her and said, "Have you seen my friend? He's this tall Russian guy with glasses" she looked at me funny and said no, then later I told him when he arrived to ask if anyone was looking for him. Then I went back after he left and asked if she had seen him. Then we started laughing and I brought him over and told her I just thought it was a funny way to meet her. Didn't work out, but I want to try that again. super different.

Lesson - do it better next time, but def try it again.

Approach 3 - Ran into a girl I used to date, she and I were flirting pretty well in front of her boyfriend. Going to reach out to her to get together, miss her.

Approach 4 - Bar tender chick - she kept checking me out. At one point I ran into this chick and spilled my drink on my hand and asked ehr for a napkin or something. All she had was a rag attached to her so cleaned my hand off on her body rag. Was kinda flirty a bit. didn't ask her out

Lesson - I need to have fast push pulls and try to close fast with these ones.

Approach 5 - Saw this really cute girl earlier in the night I noticed was looking over at me. Approached her and told her I thought she was maybe South American. She said yes she was Brazilian. We chatted for a bit, she told me she was a photographer and I told her I was too. I didn't have a lot of stories or much to go over but I did kind of open up that I saw her earlier and wanted a reason to come say hello. then told her I would love to get together with her another time. She said yes, so I did an Instagram close (DHV with my work)

Lesson - I needed more to tell to make her more attracted and build more of a connection with her. It was ok, but it could have been so much better.

Approach 6 - chatted up a black girl outside the venue. She actually opened me up. I can't remember what we talked about.

Lesson - again needed material. I was flirty and fun a little bit but it wasn't that interesting

Approach 7 - Total blow out, nothing happened really but the Black chick saw me chatting to this girl

Approach 8 / 9 / 10? - Kind of don't remember. For a bit there was this girl who was a little chubby but still cute I was chatting up. Did an insta close with her we'll see what happens there. SHe started chatting up other dudes though so I kind of wandered off

Approach 11 ish - Super hot chick by the bar, walked around the guys she was talking to and started chatting her up. She was with her finace' had a good conversation but wished her well on the marriage etc.

Approach 12? - Went to a new venue and saw this smoking hot younger girl in a track suit. Waited a bit to say hi to her and told her I thought she looked ****in amazing and that she and I were going to get together another night. She agreed and insta closed her. Seems like a wild child. we'll see how that one goes

Approach 13? - Approached this cute girl on the street who was with a bunch of people. Can't remember what I said or did but she seemed to like me and she is on my insta this morning.

14 - thought I said something cute as an opener but touched the girls shoulder. Her friend didn't like it and said something about it and I defended myself without being butt hurt that it was pretty minor and just friendly more then anything. Blow out though

There were a bunch of half assed approaches and just where I got too drunk and couldn't flirt at all really because of it.

I think the biggest thing of the night was that girls do like me but I do need to have more to talk about and also bump the kino stuff a little, and not the drinking. I have bravado now with alchohol but not good game now...

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I reached out to most of the girls I met on Instagram. 1 got back after a while. Will get back to her tonight. Pretty cute girl, def a 1 from zero to 1. I think I asked her about her travels.

Daygame:

Approach 1: chatted up the waitress at the restaurant I was at. She was a little chubby and just ok so didn't push anything but just got practice in.

2. Opened a Japanese girl and her mom sitting down. Was kind of bland conversation blah. Had a little buzz from early dinner

3. Made a big lie to a Chinese tourist about a statue. Was pretty funny he believed me.

4. Opened this super cute Japanese girl. Was talking to her about the sunset. Sat next to her and we looked at each others pictures. She was a fligh attendant out of Tokyo. Had her move around with me, very compliant. Brought her to a bench to get better view of sunset. Told her we should get a drink. She was hungry, so we found a restaurant that had some garlic shrimp and rice. Had a drink while she ate and talked story with her. I complimented her stunning eyes and wanted to come off a little nervous (not too smooth) to her so told her I was. We talked about each others signs and got to k ow each other. I probably complimented her a bit too much though.

We made plans to get together on her next trip out, maybe visit another island. I asked her what kind of men she liked, and told her what kind of women I like. She likes Strong men, and she told me i was very strong.

Everything was lookimg good, then tried to pull away to a doorway to kiss her on the way to her hotel. She pulled away. I didn't make a big deal out of it. Then walked her to the elevator and asked her if I could come up. She turned bright red and said no. I said too soon? She said yea. Then gave her a hug and said make sure to let me know when she lands in Tokyo and that we would have a great date the next time.

Lesson. I think I pushed too much and wasn't chill enough. Also not sure how to read. Super stoked i read the signs though that she was compliant and led her to the date and even though she said no when I tried tokiss / **** her I know she now respects me as a man. If we do hang out again I expect it to go well.