“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Amante and Guru

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
7/10 women on bumble in mid 20s are looking for 10/10 men

your experience is worthless. Females play dating game on retarded easy mode
The definition of insanity is displayed in your every post.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Thats the point everyone is making here Neal. I mean Dave. lol.

You have a ego as strong as 1/64" glass. Stay off of OLD because if you arent in the top 5% you arent getting any action. OLD is one sided. The chicks who are 5's think they can get 8's simply because the 8's just want them for a piece of @ss here and there and they dont understand that the guy who is an 8 is never going to be seen in public with them. Its all smoke and mirrors yet the chicks on there are overvaluing themselves.

Is this that hard to comprehend? This forum is littered with OLD threads. Go away and read some more. Check back in another month.


I'm a 7 to 8 in real life dude
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
100% sold that Big Dave is Big Neal.

I wonder if he is still getting cucked by the 19 year olds that are pale looking models that he believes actually want him in his fantasy world?
I thought bigneil was the dude who only dates strippers?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
No one here thinks cold approach is easy.

As a female I WISH men would cold airsick more often - at least TRY to small talk to feel it out

lots of people here make it seem like its easy

in reality, the difficulty curve is insane...especially considering most random women aren't even in market. Saying its incredibly hard is a huge understatement

i make friends everywhere I go and I never meet women through friends either.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
7/10 women on bumble in mid 20s are looking for 10/10 men

your experience is worthless. Females play dating game on retarded easy mode
You are just looking for ways to NOT try and then complain about everything

I had an OLD guy ask me the other night if I was doing OLD looking to disqualify. (He had some not impressive custody decisions under his belt)

It was an interesting question, one that I had to sit back and assess.

That's what you are doing Dave, you are looking to immediately disqualify everyone (females and sosuavers) instead of giving them a chance

Have fun being single forever
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Dave's bio on OLD:

I am an Armenian God that was born in Armenia, but my parents brought me to Chicago against my will. I am not stuck here with you women who are all beneath me. I am a high end car salesman who makes a good living. I am very social and have a large group of friends. I like to talk about how great I am to everyone I meet and they all agree that I am God's gift to the world. You will be lucky to land a great guy like me. IF I message you and IF I reply to your response, I MAY invite you out to a wonderful time talking about how great I really am; which you must agree.

I am looking for a woman who's between 25 - 29; though, I'd prefer if you'd be closer to 25. You have to be in shape with a rocking body. I'd prefer less than 7% body fat, as I am the same. No kids (of course). Prefer a woman with an Armenian, Eastern European background, but may consider a latin or even a white woman if I must. Absolutely not black women, unless you have light skin and can pass as a latin or Armenian woman. You must have a good job and a college degree, but an advanced degree would be preferred.

Come on women. Here's your chance to get a 10/10 man who has the looks, money, status and prestige that you have been looking for. Oh, I love cheese cake. That sh!t is da bomb!

Dave, if your profile is anything like above (satire), please take it down.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
No offense but amantes OLD profile narrative wouldn't work for you. The narrative doesn't match the picture you present here. I'm wondering if the same is happening with Dave.
his profile is super simple fluffy stuff. It works for everyone

women barely read profiles anyways. Its all about pics
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Possibly. I’m not offended at all. I’m just not buying all this.
I have plenty of pictures. That one is from a mancamp on the north slope of Alaska. I do have nice suits. Lol
I look good in one.
Again, I wasn't looking to sleight you but I see you got butthurt anyways. Typical
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
no matter how much I looksmax, I'll never be above a 7.5 to 8...which sounds like is not enough

So all you guys are recommending to me is to completely give up
No, it's to just not take it personally and get with the game. Anything worthwhile is competitive and tough. Don't give up. Don't quit. But, on the other hand, not piss and moan that all women are sluts, *****s, unfair, etc. While, in general, that may be true for a lot of them, it's not all.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave's bio on OLD:

I am an Armenian God that was born in Armenia, but my parents brought me to Chicago against my will. I am not stuck here with you women who are all beneath me. I am a high end car salesman who makes a good living. I am very social and have a large group of friends. I like to talk about how great I am to everyone I meet and they all agree that I am God's gift to the world. You will be lucky to land a great guy like me. IF I message you and IF I reply to your response, I MAY invite you out to a wonderful time talking about how great I really am; which you must agree.

I am looking for a woman who's between 25 - 29; though, I'd prefer if you'd be closer to 25. You have to be in shape with a rocking body. I'd prefer less than 7% body fat, as I am the same. No kids (of course). Prefer a woman with an Armenian, Eastern European background, but may consider a latin or even a white woman if I must. Absolutely not black women, unless you have light skin and can pass as a latin or Armenian woman. You must have a good job and a college degree, but an advanced degree would be preferred.

Come on women. Here's your chance to get a 10/10 man who has the looks, money, status and prestige that you have been looking for. Oh, I love cheese cake. That sh!t is da bomb!

Dave, if your profile is anything like above (satire), please take it down.
dude I copied Amantes profile and changed like 2 words. It's nothing like that

I would never interact with anybody like that in real life anyways
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I thought bigneil was the dude who only dates strippers?
I believe he referred to them as "models" lol. They were all pasty looking and had no boobs. But you are correct. I think most of them, if not all of them were strippers.

Poor Neal. He never could understand that he was being used and cucked (that is if he was even sleeping with them....the majority he just chased). Once they had no use for him or he projected his "love" for them, they disappeared.

At one point I remember him taking the one stripper off on some vacation even after she started sleeping with another dude. Such a cuck. Not sure how he ever thought that he had an alpha mindset.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
lots of people here make it seem like its easy

in reality, the difficulty curve is insane...especially considering most random women aren't even in market. Saying its incredibly hard is a huge understatement

i make friends everywhere I go and I never meet women through friends either.
Lots of ppl here put e time into it, time that you refuse to invest. So, of course, it's easier for them.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You are just looking for ways to NOT try and then complain about everything

I had an OLD guy ask me the other night if I was doing OLD looking to disqualify. (He had some not impressive custody decisions under his belt)

It was an interesting question, one that I had to sit back and assess.

That's what you are doing Dave, you are looking to immediately disqualify everyone (females and sosuavers) instead of giving them a chance

Have fun being single forever

I tried bumble once and got zero matches

I'm sure it would be same sh*t now even as I have that good pic and was rated 85 to 90 for all 3 areas on photofeeler...

women on dating sites are absolutely ridiculous
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
dude I copied Amantes profile and changed like 2 words. It's nothing like that

I would never interact with anybody like that in real life anyways
You have to work on that sense of humor of yours. @Amante Silvestre's tip was to use it as a guide and customize it to your own life. How many other men do you think found that thread and just cut and pasted it? Come on bro.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Lots of ppl here put e time into it, time that you refuse to invest. So, of course, it's easier for them.
Because he is lazy. He is wanting the quick fix. There is no quick fix.

People should just stop responding to his stuff altogether. Its pointless.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I tried bumble once and got zero matches

I'm sure it would be same sh*t now even as I have that good pic and was rated 90 for all 3 areas on photofeeler...
That's not possible. You're doing something wrong in the settings then. You're lost, not ugly.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You have to work on that sense of humor of yours. @Amante Silvestre's tip was to use it as a guide and customize it to your own life. How many other men do you think found that thread and just cut and pasted it? Come on bro.

he told me to use it almost verbatim cause he carefully constructed it. too many changes and it loses its effectiveness
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top