"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The beta male won tonight...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Because he could afford to do that.
Perhaps, but I cannot recommend a person throwing away tens of millions of dollars like that. If Tesla goes bankrupt or has a huge correction, Musk is broke. He's basically like Zuckerberg according to the 10k filings. 99% of his net worth is in the stock. That goes belly up, they're both SOL. What they do is take a margin loan against their holdings and borrow against it to live. Remember, they are only paid a buck a year and neither company pays a dividend. That is how they live, through stock appreciation and margin.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Perhaps, but I cannot recommend a person throwing away tens of millions of dollars like that. If Tesla goes bankrupt or has a huge correction, Musk is broke. He's basically like Zuckerberg according to the 10k filings. 99% of his net worth is in the stock. That goes belly up, they're both SOL. What they do is take a margin loan against their holdings and borrow against it to live. Remember, they are only paid a buck a year and neither company pays a dividend. That is how they live, through stock appreciation and margin.
He plays his narratives well on twitter to boost his stock.

I don't think his manufacturering business yields much profits.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
He plays his narratives well on twitter to boost his stock.

I don't think his manufacturering business yields much profits.
Yea, and it cost him his Chairmanship. Smart...

Doesn't matter about the building of profits. He owns shares worth 20 billion + dollars. He margins this and he lives off that. That is one of the reasons how he's able to fund SpaceX. He pledged his shares. Larry Ellison does the same

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...adds-2-9-billion-to-fortune-on-pledged-shares

Trust when I say I know what I am talking about..
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yea, and it cost him his Chairmanship. Smart...

Doesn't matter about the building of profits. He owns shares worth 20 billion + dollars. He margins this and he lives off that. That is one of the reasons how he's able to fund SpaceX. He pledged his shares. Larry Ellison does the same

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...adds-2-9-billion-to-fortune-on-pledged-shares

Trust when I say I know what I am talking about..
I sold all of my shares with his company.

I don't buy what he's saying on twitter but others obviously does.

Still he's a brilliant man with a vision.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I sold all of my shares with his company.

I don't buy what he's saying on twitter but others obviously does.

Still he's a brilliant man with a vision.
Being a cuck and brilliant are two completely different things. Bill Gates is a brilliant genius. I do not see he getting screwed over by women.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Being a cuck and brilliant are two completely different things. Bill Gates is a brilliant genius. I do not see he getting screwed over by women.
I agree that Bill Gates is brilliant but he's no playboy and he's no visionary in the same breath as Elon.

Elon Musk started 2 companies that under normal circumstances would not have succeeded much less taken off had it not been for his brilliance and vision.

That said, he cannot be compared to a programmer which is basically what Bill is.
 
Top