Because he could afford to do that.Perhaps, but he gave each of them a lot of dough.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Because he could afford to do that.Perhaps, but he gave each of them a lot of dough.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Perhaps, but I cannot recommend a person throwing away tens of millions of dollars like that. If Tesla goes bankrupt or has a huge correction, Musk is broke. He's basically like Zuckerberg according to the 10k filings. 99% of his net worth is in the stock. That goes belly up, they're both SOL. What they do is take a margin loan against their holdings and borrow against it to live. Remember, they are only paid a buck a year and neither company pays a dividend. That is how they live, through stock appreciation and margin.Because he could afford to do that.
He plays his narratives well on twitter to boost his stock.Perhaps, but I cannot recommend a person throwing away tens of millions of dollars like that. If Tesla goes bankrupt or has a huge correction, Musk is broke. He's basically like Zuckerberg according to the 10k filings. 99% of his net worth is in the stock. That goes belly up, they're both SOL. What they do is take a margin loan against their holdings and borrow against it to live. Remember, they are only paid a buck a year and neither company pays a dividend. That is how they live, through stock appreciation and margin.
Yea, and it cost him his Chairmanship. Smart...He plays his narratives well on twitter to boost his stock.
I don't think his manufacturering business yields much profits.
I sold all of my shares with his company.Yea, and it cost him his Chairmanship. Smart...
Doesn't matter about the building of profits. He owns shares worth 20 billion + dollars. He margins this and he lives off that. That is one of the reasons how he's able to fund SpaceX. He pledged his shares. Larry Ellison does the same
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...adds-2-9-billion-to-fortune-on-pledged-shares
Trust when I say I know what I am talking about..
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Being a cuck and brilliant are two completely different things. Bill Gates is a brilliant genius. I do not see he getting screwed over by women.I sold all of my shares with his company.
I don't buy what he's saying on twitter but others obviously does.
Still he's a brilliant man with a vision.
I agree that Bill Gates is brilliant but he's no playboy and he's no visionary in the same breath as Elon.Being a cuck and brilliant are two completely different things. Bill Gates is a brilliant genius. I do not see he getting screwed over by women.