Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How Relaxing Made Me More Productive

I’ve got a big FR for you guys to type. But I’ve been busy, so I’ll give you guys a quick update before I go to work.

I bought a 3DS the other day. I’ve been using it to unwind every day. Since I’ve been doing that, I’ve been more productive than ever. I wake up ready to work. On top of that, I have no excuse to be depressed if I have fun video games. So relaxing more actually made me work harder and be more professional!
Ill tell you from experience dont over do it on the video games, for me it was like how eating ice cream is for women.
Every time i had some negative emotion id just go play WOW or watch tv to make me feel better.
Almost became an addiction and not facing the negative in my life made me a weaker man.
Im still doing it a little bit.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill tell you from experience dont over do it on the video games, for me it was like how eating ice cream is for women.
Every time i had some negative emotion id just go play WOW or watch tv to make me feel better.
Almost became an addiction and not facing the negative in my life made me a weaker man.
Yeah man, it’s most definitely a cope against negative emotions. I have a bad habit of getting depressed and then not wanting to do anything. So I thought I’d get back into games to prevent that as well as fight laziness by recharging my batteries. Plus it’d be a good social buffer if I have absolutely nothing to do lol

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I was thinking that if I don’t play for more than an hour a day I should be good. Plus if I have fun distractions in my life there’ll be no excuse for me to be depressed or suicidal.

Also, I know that some people consider being social and going to parties their “break,” but that never worked for me. As an introvert socializing is even more work honestly, but I’ll do it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/18/18: One Big Report of My Thoughts

Cold Approach 25
Well, I met my goal of doing 25 Cold Approaches, which is nice. Still a beginner at the game, but in time I know I will get there and get whoever I want. Nothing special at all to say about this one, other than I got a number that I forgot to follow up on.

My Understanding of the Game
I really don’t understand Game as well as I thought I did. I make lots of rookie mistakes. Like I said, I’m gonna work on my life for one year and see if I’m happy with it from there. Every single day, I will watch at least one video or read a bit on game.

Regarding Intent
I’ll be summarizing a lot of what I learn in this journal so that I can remember it.

Was watching some Todd V Dating videos about how showing too much intent is a bad idea.

- You need to make it a man to woman frame, so you don’t end up with a “half hour conversation to nowhere”
- If you’re like “you’re beautiful I just had to talk to you,” you’ve given away all your power
- For a beginner like me, softening the blow could work well. Saying she’s cute, or saying that there’s something cool about her, for instance.

I’m going to internalize these concepts, but my overall game is going to be very simple.

Looksmaxxxing
More proof that 360 Waves are enough to mog dudes with beards. This girl with a FAT ass that I was talking to was ranting and raving about how this dude with 360 Waves looked so good. So if I become a Wave King, all traces of me being ugly will be gone and I can mog thugmaxxxers with beards.

My hair is almost even all the way around. I downloaded lots of Fantasy audiobooks to not only make me smarter, but make my brush time fly by too. I’m gonna get that low taper, I need every wave I can get to look good. On top of that, I don’t have to incessantly stress about a fade growing back. As long as I keep a line and the waves dipping, I can look good for the bytches without much stress at all.

Quantifying Swag
I really love how the internet has quantified swag. If I do what it says, I’ll be both successful and swaggy, two things that I’ve always wanted.

All texting rules from RSDJeffy, Todd V and Dr. Nerdlove still apply.

Flowchart
I was gonna write out a general game theory flowchart. But really, there’s not much of a point because every interaction is nuanced and different. I’ll just use the extremely extremely general one from Models. I’ll also take into consideration tips, and write them in this journal and apply them to my subconscious.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Break Goals

I’ll write a whole list of stuff I want to accomplish over break. But for sure, I want to:

1.) Immerse myself in Game Material and gain an even greater understanding
2.) Professional aspirations
3.) Master a Low Taper. I do enjoy having fades, but I have to remember that the original goal was to mog thugmaxxxers with beards, which this cut will let me do. So my role models are gonna be T3 and RG3 on the pages since they get the exact same cut

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/25/18: Christmas Day Game

Merry Christmas to my Don Juans out there! Short post for today.

RSD
I've been listening to lots of RSD during my brush time. Their shyt is mind blowing for game and for life. As I brush, I'm going to watch basically every Game Video ever to make sure that my strategy is solid.

Game
I've been flirting with an extremely cute girl over Snapchat. I've learned that being overtly sexual isn't a good way to game. Also, I need to create my own style of game. I will say that the things that I've learned are starting to work on some really hot women. I'm gaining more confidence. As I practice throughout the next year, I'll gain even more skill. I'm back into OLD while I'm at home over the break. I'd like to fvck one decently attractive chick through OLD before I go back to school.

Job
There's nowhere that will hire me for just three weeks. So getting a job over the break is now a moot point.

Friends
My friends are staying at school for one more semester! So that gives me one more semester to really establish myself socially with my friend groups.

Sidenote
My Chad friends: If you can isolate her and y'all are drunk, y'all will fvck. Good to know for the college party scene.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
RSD is a 100% sh1tshow. It's impossible to recommend them. They love to peddle their 100% proven bullsh1t pseudo-theory that "looks don't matter." It's great clickbait for ugly guys, nerds, the verifiably stupid and naive, and people who are easily duped into believing "game and confidence wins girls" theories.

Jeffy is proven to have been rejected by fat hookers. Ozzie looks like Golem these days. Nick Kho and Owen Cook are 100% parasites taking HALF the cut from RSD instructors.

Click on a few of their approach vids. Notice that ZERO PERCENT of the girls they "close" are hot. These guys are spam approachers and pull mediocre chicks.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD is a 100% sh1tshow. It's impossible to recommend them. They love to peddle their 100% proven bullsh1t pseudo-theory that "looks don't matter." It's great clickbait for ugly guys, nerds, the verifiably stupid and naive, and people who are easily duped into believing "game and confidence wins girls" theories.

Jeffy is proven to have been rejected by fat hookers. Ozzie looks like Golem these days. Nick Kho and Owen Cook are 100% parasites taking HALF the cut from RSD instructors.

Click on a few of their approach vids. Notice that ZERO PERCENT of the girls they "close" are hot. These guys are spam approachers and pull mediocre chicks.
Seems like everyone either loves or hates RSD lol. I will say I’ve gotten a lot of value from the videos that I’ve watched from them though. Especially with their latest one on social media, they showed me some stuff that I never would’ve thought of. You’d never catch me paying $2,000 for a boot camp though.

And I totally agree that looks matter. I agree with Alpha Male Strategies that they’re the most important thing. Your looks get you in the door, and then your Game takes over. So I used The Red Pill for realizations like this, and RSD for the social part. So I’m listening more to Alpha Male Strategies on the looks aspect

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Ironically, it's probably a bootcamp that would offer the most value rather than the "free" material. And you can run your own bootcamp simply by forcing yourself to approach a lot.

I have no hatred towards RSD. I don't believe I've ever met any of it's employees or staff. I spotted Jeffy in SF once. He and his client were staring at each other in suicidal depression.

What others call 'hate' I simply point out as fact: they have zero recorded evidence of any instructor pulling a hot girl through cold approach. Ever.

Let it sink in. Twenty years of cold approach. At least a decade where phone recorded video is the norm. Not a single recording of a cold approach pull with a hot girl.

They're fine if you enjoy mental masturbation bullsh1t positivity theory. But actual results are what you would expect from spam approaching by average looking guys.

The bottom line is, you need to identify people who are getting the results you want to see how they got there. If you want hot girls, you have to find guys who are either pulling hot girls or are in relationships with hot girls. You will not find both. Choose one or the other.

As a simple shorthand: DRUGS, MONEY, CONNECTIONS (MONEY SECONDHAND), ELITE GOOD LOOKS, ELITE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES. Aaron Rogers, Tom Brady, Tim Tebow, NASCAR drivers, good looking guys in the military, Harvey Weinstein, white drug dealers, male models, normal good looking rich guys who are not famous but have huge pull in their local scene.

Even when you look within those categories, there are plenty of men who don't marry hot wives or have hot girlfriends. Look at the wives of Russell Westbrook or Lebron James for example.

Where do you fit in this bigger picture? Time to do some realistic assessment about where you stack up rather than mentally masturbating to RSD.

Too long, didn't read: RSD gives ****ty advice (looks don't matter) that doesn't work to the bottom of the dating pool.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, it's probably a bootcamp that would offer the most value rather than the "free" material. And you can run your own bootcamp simply by forcing yourself to approach a lot.

I have no hatred towards RSD. I don't believe I've ever met any of it's employees or staff. I spotted Jeffy in SF once. He and his client were staring at each other in suicidal depression.

What others call 'hate' I simply point out as fact: they have zero recorded evidence of any instructor pulling a hot girl through cold approach. Ever.

Let it sink in. Twenty years of cold approach. At least a decade where phone recorded video is the norm. Not a single recording of a cold approach pull with a hot girl.

They're fine if you enjoy mental masturbation bullsh1t positivity theory. But actual results are what you would expect from spam approaching by average looking guys.

The bottom line is, you need to identify people who are getting the results you want to see how they got there. If you want hot girls, you have to find guys who are either pulling hot girls or are in relationships with hot girls. You will not find both. Choose one or the other.

As a simple shorthand: DRUGS, MONEY, CONNECTIONS (MONEY SECONDHAND), ELITE GOOD LOOKS, ELITE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES. Aaron Rogers, Tom Brady, Tim Tebow, NASCAR drivers, good looking guys in the military, Harvey Weinstein, white drug dealers, male models, normal good looking rich guys who are not famous but have huge pull in their local scene.

Even when you look within those categories, there are plenty of men who don't marry hot wives or have hot girlfriends. Look at the wives of Russell Westbrook or Lebron James for example.

Where do you fit in this bigger picture? Time to do some realistic assessment about where you stack up rather than mentally masturbating to RSD.

Too long, didn't read: RSD gives ****ty advice (looks don't matter) that doesn't work to the bottom of the dating pool.
Yup. I’m really glad that I have friends who are naturals. They help me out quite a bit when it comes to this stuff.

Totally agree with the drugs looks money and connections aspect. Like it or not, that’s what attracts bytches these days. I’ll just do the best I can to max each of these out, apply some basic game with it, and then I should be able to do decently for myself. The looks aspect is why I’m always going on and on about 360 Waves, I need a boost in my Looks. That’ll be a good start to making sure that the really attractive girls don’t just straight up ignore me.

Yeah, I totally think that the “looks don’t matter” argument is bull shyt. That’s why I love AMS’ Channel so much, he sets you straight on shyt like that. Although I don’t agree with everything they say, I think RSD does have some value. Haven’t watched too many of their Approach videos, I read books to learn how to do that. But their videos on tonality, Inner Game, Texting, and social media were gold for me. Just my opinion though, as long as we’re all approaching we’re all moving towards the same goal anyways.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding Bodybuilding

I’m on a little trip today so I’ll keep this quick. But I just had another epiphany that I wanted to post in the journal. Remember how I was always debating back and forth between lean and ripped vs swole? I was observing some behavior on some girls and I’ve come to a conclusion. Specifically, hot girls drooling over this guy that is obviously on roids. That “lean and ripped” thing is another blue pilled lie, just like “just be yourself.” Girls love strong men. And plus, you need to be big so that you’ll intimidate other dudes and no one will talk shyt to you, as an Alpha Male.

From now on, I’m lifting for pure size and aesthetics. I don’t care how long it takes. I’ll still be natty all the way though, and I’ll be focusing on my health and cardio endurance too. Pook could Squat 500 pounds so I’ll have to get there one day as well.

I want to get to the point where my body, waves, and fashion do 90% of the attracting, even for 8-9/10s. And then all I’ll need is a smidge of game from there to close the deal.

I feel like the original Sosuave stuff like Pook and the DJ Bible is the most helpful honestly. Like Pook said in “What every skinny guy should know,” I’d like to be extremely strong, in shape, and 205 with my abs showing. Pook is my role model in that regard.

Although, for now, I most definitely don’t need to be bulking. I need to see visible abs before I even consider that.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really an update, but I just wanted to post in here because I’ve been super productive the last couple of days. I’ve found that when I make my to-do lists compact and realistic, and don’t put stuff like “Study 10 hours for my programming class” on there, I get way more stuff done.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @Papa_smu I made some great progress on those Developer Meetups you were talking about! After some digging, I found out that there’s a group that hosts weekly programming meetups with speakers and everything in my hometown. So as long as I’m in my hometown, there’s absolutely no reason that I shouldn’t be attending these. Not only can I learn more about my field, but I can network and maybe even get some work experience as well.

As a sidenote, in regards to school, I’ve definitely found that not taking breaks will lead to burnout.

It’s sounding like Python is really gaining some traction in the Computer Science world. Learning to use Python effectively is gonna be my next priority in my career as a programmer. Hell, I may even program my synth in it due to its simple syntax. C# is another one that I need to tackle as well. I have a bigass book at my house that I want to read on it.

Also, here’s a great idea I had for gaining competence as a programmer. I’ve been specifically looking up different kinds of jobs that I’d be interested in for programming and looking at their qualifications. Then, I’ve been writing down those qualifications on my programming to-do list and learning them.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking of becoming a Game Development programmer. I thought that it would be impossible due to my shyt grades in college. But then I realized, that as long as I can get a good first programming job I’m ok. Cause anything after that, my GPA doesn’t even matter. I could start out with a programming job and then build my skills/work experience. Then transfer from there and my GPA would be meaningless. Of course, I’m still going to salvage what I can with my remaining time at school.

I used to think that it was too late for me. But it’s never too late for me to chase my dreams and money.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Male 101: Just Hanging with Friends

I haven’t really been updating this journal like I used to, but I’ll still do it weekly. My life has been kind of boring lately and I don’t want to bore you guys too much with my journal. It’ll be more in full swing once school starts.

So since a big part of my goal was to improve my social and dating skills, I’ll just update what went on when I hung out with my friends today.

I’ve been following the RSD principle of Self Amusement and it really helps out. People are having tons of fun being around me and my jokes come out much better too.

Lifting and working on my hair has really helped out my frame. I feel like the Alpha Male. When I reach my prime this will carry over to any group.

I’ve been posting lots of value to my Snapchat story like RSD said and the girls have just been flooding in. I need to look good, and then fix my front camera and mic. Then the hoes are just going to flood in for real.

There’s this one girl I’ve been friends with for years. Honestly, I’d love to fvck her but idk how I would make that happen. If I had big muscles, abs and waves I’d be able to do it for sure. I Lowkey think my behavior today along with my increased looks attracted her a bit. Because she’s suddenly texting me directly instead of just to my friend group. But I’m not confident in my ability to get girls at all until some things are fixed. I’ll work on that this year.

I need to learn Daygame. I always see these women with fat asses out in public, but I never know what to say to them.

I will never feel apprehensive about taking girls out for coffee. Every time I go out for coffee or bubble tea I have a freaking blast just hanging out with my friends: as long as I am confident, that is.

Totally agree with Dr. Nerdlove on pretty much everything. Gonna follow his teachings for sure. And I may book a coaching session with him to fix some of my very specific questions.

This might sound really weird, but I’m honestly gonna incorporate a lot of Asian aspects into my personality. Mixing that with a few of my black traits creates the ultimate combo.

On top of that, I’m going all out with the fashion reps like Reddit said. I’m gonna be one of the most stylish motherfvckers ever, for cheap.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text Game Complete

I just finished reading Seduce Her with Text by Matt Artisan. Great read. I pretty much understand how text game works now. I know how to text like a PUA.

Between Dr. Nerdlove, Jliax, Todd V, RSDMax and others I have a solid strategy down.

I’d say I’m 90% done. I’m gonna book a conference call with Dr. Nerdlove at some point to answer my last few nagging questions.

Now I just wanna improve my Game/Inner Game in other ways.

Also, most hoes are intrinsically flaky unfortunately

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School Update

Since y’all asked for an update on how my education is going, here’s one!

I finished registering for all my classes yesterday. Without a doubt, this will be one of the busiest semesters of my life. But I’ll make huge progress towards my degree, and it is a fire schedule.

I’ve been posting lots of value to my Snap story and people are loving it.

A super hot girl from high school(she was crazy though) has been DMing me ever since I’ve been posting pictures of me in fire clothes and posting value. I don’t know if she’s just playing with my emotions or actually likes me or what. She actually invited me out of town with her, but we’ll see how that goes. If it goes lol.

Music has been amazing for bolstering my productivity. I’ve been coping with life and working all day.

I’m still working on my Low Taper. Gotta look like my Wave role models to fix my “ugly” insecurities once and for all plus compensating for my lack of a beard. Gotta get the waves deeper cause I still consider myself kind of a joke, unfortunately. Self improvement will help with that.

I’m going to send only value giving texts: build a bit of momentum/rapport, and then get her on the date.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I forgot to mention that I’m gonna try and not stretch myself too thin this semester. I’ll focus on just a few things in my game.

The things I’ll work on this Semester to fix my Game Are:
LOOKS, INNER GAME, READING THE DJ BIBLE AGAIN, DANCING

If I do just a bit on those every day that should be realistic. Even if I just progress on each a little bit each day, my Dating life will really skyrocket. I don’t care if I don’t get a single chick this semester, as long as I get better at dating. Maybe it’s too late for me to date the hot girls I wanted to in college and fvck hot 18 year olds cause I just didn’t get it in life. So be it. I’m not worried about that right now. If I do get laid so be it. But I’m taking this year to work and set up my Dating life so that I can get my revenge and be successful in the FUTURE. Just like the DJ Bible says.

I’m barely even gonna worry about improving my actual game. I’m just gonn employ a very simple game with what I already know.

I’m barely gonna get any sleep this semester, but so be it. AMS told me that sleep is for the broke.

That low drop fade is too fresh not to get. I’m gonna cut my hair like this from now on and still be a confident 360 Waver. That’s just my flair and that’s how I want them to look.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nicksaiz65 Business Acumen

I just had a really interesting thought towards my success. I’ve said it a million times that I want to market myself as a musician. I used to think of that as purely a classical performer. But I’ve come to realize that if I want to make money, I can’t just restrict myself to classical music. I can hone my skills through classical music(if you can play classical music, you can play any kind of music really) and then I can play whatever I want! Not that I can’t pursue a classical career, but I need to pursue popular music and other kinds of venues too to make more money.

I’m thinking about this stuff because in a couple days I’ll be attending a business and finance seminar. I’ll let you all know how it goes and I’ll type notes so that you all can get value too.

Random, but it’s imperative that a Don Juan/Red Piller is always reading. I’ll keep you all updated on what I’m reading. Right now, I’m reading “The Dead Key” by D.M. Pulley.

Also, I stress myself out too much. I’m gonna chill out and take it just one day at a time.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/13/18: The Dawn of the Final Day

Well guys, today’s the last day of Winter Break. I’m heading to school after this, gonna have to learn to stand on my own two feet. At least I had a pretty relaxing and decently productive break.

So I thought I would give you all a couple small updates before I go through the wringer tomorrow.

1.) I MUST make a 4.0. If I don’t this semester I’ll never forgive myself. Not even for jobs because I’ve learned that it isn’t extremely critical that I have one for those. But just for the prestige and to show everyone how smart I am.

2.) I’ve really been slipping on the NoFap Challenge over break. Even when I’m in dry spells, I need to be doing it or I’m gonna be messed up when hooking up with girls this semester.

That’s really all I have to say. Now I’ve got to get on the road. I’ll give you all an update late tomorrow about how my first day went. I have so many aspirations for this semester and I can’t wait to achieve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.