Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drug Party In Canada

R

Ranger

Criminal prohibition doesn’t work.

Criminal law makes a bad situation only worse, making the practice of using drugs even more dangerous.

Is there ANY evidence that criminal law reduces drug use?

“The White House had the National Research Council examine the data being gathered about drug use and the effects of U.S. drug policies. NRC concluded, “the nation possesses little information about the effectiveness of current drug policy, especially of drug law enforcement.” And what data exist show “little apparent relationship between severity of sanctions prescribed for drug use and prevalence or frequency of use.” In other words, there is no proof that prohibition– the cornerstone of U.S. drug policy for a century – reduces drug use. National Research Council. Informing America’s Policy on Illegal Drugs: What We Don’t Know Keeps Hurting Us. National Academy Press, 2001. p. 193.”

And meanwhile, murder cases are not getting solved. 50 years ago, 90% of murders were solved. But ever since the War on Drugs was started by Nixon, now it’s only 64%. The federal government bribes the police through federal grants and asset forfeiture for making drug arrests, giving the police a perverse incentive to focus on the low hanging fruit of drug users instead of solving REAL crime.
The only places it’s worked is in certain parts of Asia. There’s plenty of videos you watch where China shot all their opium dealers and users in the head. I do not agree with it but don’t say it doesn’t work.
I paid 5 Singapore dollars to watch a hanging in Changi Prison for a drug dealer just out of curiosity. It stretched his neck over a foot long when it pulled every vertebrate apart. You don’t fall through a door. They drop a carefully calculated weight so it doesn’t jerk your head off.

It was rather sobering. You watch that and I can guarantee you won’t get involved with drugs in Singapore.
If you just get caught with possession they beat you with a rotan. It’s a long bamboo cane soaked in water. They won’t let you pass out. They will revive you and resume the count.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You watch that and I can guarantee you won’t get involved with drugs in Singapore. If you just get caught with possession they beat you with a rotan. It’s a long bamboo cane soaked in water. They won’t let you pass out. They will revive you and resume the count.
Singapore does not reliably release data on drug use, so it’s impossible to verify the effectiveness of their laws.

“This lack of data certainly does not reflect a lack of crime. The government admits 80% of people in prison are drug offenders. This, coupled with the fact that Singapore has the seventh highest rate of incarceration per capita in Asia, does not mesh easily with the government’s claims of low levels of drug-related crime either.

Interestingly, what the narcotics bureau’s 2016 report does show is that seizures of both methamphetamine and cannabis increased by approximately 20% over the previous year, while heroin seizures remain basically level. Hardly indicators of a shrinking drug market.”

http://theconversation.com/trump-ta...ty-works-for-drug-offences-is-fake-news-92305

Prohibition still doesn’t work.

R

Ranger

Singapore does not reliably release data on drug use, so it’s impossible to verify the effectiveness of their laws.

“This lack of data certainly does not reflect a lack of crime. The government admits 80% of people in prison are drug offenders. This, coupled with the fact that Singapore has the seventh highest rate of incarceration per capita in Asia, does not mesh easily with the government’s claims of low levels of drug-related crime either.

Interestingly, what the narcotics bureau’s 2016 report does show is that seizures of both methamphetamine and cannabis increased by approximately 20% over the previous year, while heroin seizures remain basically level. Hardly indicators of a shrinking drug market.”

http://theconversation.com/trump-ta...ty-works-for-drug-offences-is-fake-news-92305

Hey you want to do drugs go ahead. Lol
I’m smarter than that.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you want to do drugs go ahead. Lol
I’m smarter than that.
While you are too smart for it, go look up Endocannabinoid Deficiency Syndrome.

Good luck!

R

Ranger

While you are too smart for it, go look up Endocannabinoid Deficiency Syndrome.

Good luck!
Looked it up a long time ago. It’s bull****. The active ingredient is CBD. There is no medical value of THC. LOL
That’s for druggies.
If you’re sick and that’s for you vs opiates, I support that.
“Yeah that dope smoker really has his $hit together.” Said no one, ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looked it up a long time ago. It’s bull****. The active ingredient is CBD. There is no medical value of THC. LOL
That’s for druggies.
If you’re sick and that’s for you vs opiates, I support that.
“Yeah that dope smoker really has his $hit together.” Said no one, ever.
“The active ingredient is CBD. There is no medical value of THC. LOL”

Please, by all means, quote me where I said THC. Go ahead.

THC does have medical value. Studies have found both THC and CBD relieve pain. But since I did not say anything about THC, it’s a moot point. Some food ingredients produce cannabinoids, but only marijuana produces CBD. It doesn’t matter to me if you only consume CBD extracts, but the point is that if you don’t have cannabis of some kind in your life, you might catch a disease.

There are a wide range of diseases treated by cannabis, such as fibromyalgia, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome, parkinson’s disease, which suggests they may share a common cause, an imbalance of endocannabinoids. It’s plausible because the endocannabinoid system interacts with every system in your body. And there is preliminary empirical evidence:

“When first proposed in 2001 and subsequently, this theory was based on genetic overlap and comorbidity, patterns of symptomatology that could be mediated by the endocannabinoid system (ECS), and the fact that exogenous cannabinoid treatment frequently provided symptomatic benefit. However, objective proof and formal clinical trial data were lacking. Currently, however, statistically significant differences in cerebrospinal fluid anandamide levels have been documented in migraineurs, and advanced imaging studies have demonstrated ECS hypofunction in post-traumatic stress disorder. Additional studies have provided a firmer foundation for the theory, while clinical data have also produced evidence for decreased pain, improved sleep, and other benefits to cannabinoid treatment and adjunctive lifestyle approaches affecting the ECS.”

The best medicine is preventative medicine.

R

Ranger

You miss understand me. I’m ok with it all being legalized. But no help. You die and stay as you lay. Not one tax dollar for help.
This is called a Darwinian cull. Let them that’s gonna die, die.
It lowers IQ (medical fact). Makes one lethargic when used habitually. (Medical fact)
Go ahead and take yourself out of the equation. Lol
I’m all in favor of you personally cashing out.

R

Ranger

‘It lowers IQ (medical fact).”

Is that “fact” proven beyond a reasoned doubt?

Read:

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/marijuana-and-iq-studies
Nope. I can read dozens for and dozens against. Just like any diametrically opposed idea.
All claiming to be scientific.
You become what you put in your body. We will never agree. If you need to dull your senses then do so. I’m not stopping you. In fact, I’m encouraging you to.
By all means.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I can read dozens for and dozens against. Just like any diametrically opposed idea.
All claiming to be scientific.
You become what you put in your body. We will never agree. If you need to dull your senses then do so. I’m not stopping you. In fact, I’m encouraging you to.
By all means.
Marijuana heightens the senses, at least in small doses. It is an anti-depressant, in small doses. People like to say that using marijuana is escaping reality, but I would say you see more reality, at least for creative thinking. Marijuana indirectly boosts dopamine and science finds dopamine is related to your ability to recognize patterns. One in three people report using marijuana for creative purposes.

While “dulling the senses” is true for big doses, in moderation it’s not applicable.

Anyway, I believe this conversation has run its course.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could give a fvck about protecting them...lool.....I just don't want to pay my hard earned tax money on their stupidity..because stupid libtards like you will want to put them on public assistance when they become addicted.FVCK .THAT. SH!T.
but you are paying your hard earned tax money on them to keep them in prison. In fact the stats say you are paying more money to keep them in jail than it would cost to treat them if it were legal. Look at portugal as an example.

R

Ranger

To use the argument that laws against drugs hasn’t worked and laws against other crimes has is also intellectually ignorant.

Drug culture has done a lot of damage. Whole generations in some demographics has been lost. Lives wasted.
I am by nature a libertarian. The drug culture is a mistake. A really big one.

“That dope smoker really has his shyt together.’ Said no one ever.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“That dope smoker really has his shyt together.’ Said no one ever.
Except for Michael Phelps, Nick Diaz, just about every NBA player, and several presidents going back to father of our country George Washington, who by the way grew sticky smoking bud. "Hemp farmer" is just what they wrote in the history books.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Anyone who's stayed in Singapore knows that drugs is almost non existent.

I've worked and partied there for 4 years.

R

Ranger

Anyone who's stayed in Singapore knows that drugs is almost non existent.

I've worked and partied there for 4 years.
True. But the guy wouldn’t listen to me. He already knows it all.
They have really good food there too. Very clean city.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
True. But the guy wouldn’t listen to me. He already knows it all.
They have really good food there too. Very clean city.
The lad has not been there and like many has only travelled through the Internet while stuck in mommy's basement.

Yeah, I think it's the cleanest city I've seen so far, Sydney comes a close 2nd.

Food is not that bad but not great.

One good thing about Singapore is that everyone there could converse in English unlike Bangkok or Vietnam.

DanielLee5

Banned
Reaction score
Decriminalization of ALL drugs? That sounds disappointing, really. I can tolerate medical marijuana which is really effective to fight stress and post traumatic syndroms for example, it soothes tremor for people with Parkinson's, but what's the use of other drugs? Netherlands won from this strategy, but Canadians have different menthality, just my opinion.

R

Ranger

Decriminalization of ALL drugs? That sounds disappointing, really. I can tolerate medical marijuana which is really effective to fight stress and post traumatic syndroms for example, it soothes tremor for people with Parkinson's, but what's the use of other drugs? Netherlands won from this strategy, but Canadians have different menthality, just my opinion.
And the United States as well. Agreed.