"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Guys I'm leaving this forum indefinitely

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
89
Reaction score
50
I'm very very very sorry that I've annoyed and bothered you all so much


@Amante Silvestre @guru1000 and everybody else, you guys are beyond awesome. You've tried and tried and tried so hard to help me out, with zero benefit to you, I really appreciate it.


I know - being on other side of my posts - is ungodly frustrating and I feel horrible. All I have in my head is frustration and negativity and I don't want to dump that on you all. My situation is not your fault.


Thank you and wish you all the best. I live in Chicago, if you guys ever need anything, please call me. I'll give anybody here my phone number if you want it
I dont read all your stuff never been annoyed. I might be in Chicago in 3 weeks. need a terrible wingman? Lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
@bigdave17 you should stay, just read a bit more and contribute field reports so you can learn. If you do go, come back when you've got a girl and let us know how it's going.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
See you next week dave, i look forward to reading your update thread on 6 days without sosuave
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I see he's moved from mania to depression
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Dave is officially the male version of an attention wh0re.
He's posted a "goodbye, last post" message, bumping it several times and tagging ppl in an effort to get them to post and say "don't go!"
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Look forward to your next report my Dave.

Life aint on SoSuave, you'll find more interesting man outside. And it's there you'll get better at pickup the "right one".

Be proud that your thread brought great advice from SS posters to help Newb get good at the dating game. It will help the newcomers alot

Man i feel sad for Grewd: when he annonced he was doing a SoSuave break.. He didnt get as much love
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
If you read his posts you can see there is ups and downs
Yeah
im pretty sure Dave has a condition but not that 1 you are subtly pointing
I think i know what it is and i ask him but he never anwsered me.

I dont think he should leave the forum
But he should post less and read more.

He can be exasperating, but almost every one here are pulling for him
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
Don't get what you mean by leaving, this is not High School or some real group. What you mean is you are going to stop posting like a manic and maybe start lurking around instead, making an occasional post here and there and operating more low-key like almost everyone else? I've left this forum myself over 10 years ago, or maybe 12 years ago. I'm here, but I'm not really here at the same time because I learned that posting pity-party threads like a manic is not going to go anywhere. So you've decided you are going to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and stop your pity-party then?

Also, you seem to have it all together economically. I don't get how someone of your caliber is having problem getting a proper girlfriend. It's like you just want to be miserable.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Dave you are doing the RIGHT thing by leaving.. You should focus on other things, career, fitness, socialising and more importantly getting mentally healthy.

Dave remember something.. Life isn't a fukin Disney movie!

Sometimes we don't get what we want in life.. Harsh right? But it's a reality!

Yes we all want that HOT smoking chick, who is also the perfect GF or wife, but for some of us it doesn't happen, but hey it's not the end of the world.. Keep improving yourself and one day, you might just get what you want.

Puzzy isn't everything in life!

Now take your ass off here, and never come back.. IGNORE everyone who said you should stay!

You should DEFINITELY leave... This better be your last post on here faggit.

Good luck
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I'm driving people here crazy and I feel very bad about that

The people here are so amazing to keep trying to help me out. Mods here should have banned me months and months ago. I'm a toxic cancer on this forum and I contribute nothing of any quality. My constant bitching and negativity is absolutely worthless

I'm sorry guys, I hope you will forgive me
Anyone who feel like they're driven crazy by you simply posting has a lesson to learn themselves, there's also the ignore button. I haven't seen a reason you should be banned, unlike some other difficult members we've had. Being negative and not listening to advice isn't a bannable offense. You're not obligated to contribute, although it is appreciated.

I've also done this type of thread, it's just another dramatic burst. You'll be back...
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Dave, you created thread after thread for the past two years to look for ways to get what you want while avoiding rejection

I advised you one month ago that the main difference between us is that I willingly embrace rejection while you run away from it. Since that advice, you grabbed your nut sack and went after two women, both of whom rejected you. This amplified your current state of hopeless depression and desperation.

I once stated that in the market, fragile egos get crushed.

And that's what you hold ... a fragile ego.

Until you cultivate the art of embracing rejection and the resilience to continue swinging in spite of rejection, you will remain stuck where you are.

You are the captain, and your life is the ship. If you can't transcend the many waves on your way to the destination, then you will never get to the destination. And the greater the destination you desire, the stronger and more adversarial the waves become.

The irony about life, you get what you can handle. And those who can't handle much, don't get much.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top