Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys I'm leaving this forum indefinitely

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm very very very sorry that I've annoyed and bothered you all so much

@Amante Silvestre @guru1000 and everybody else, you guys are beyond awesome. You've tried and tried and tried so hard to help me out, with zero benefit to you, I really appreciate it.

I know - being on other side of my posts - is ungodly frustrating and I feel horrible. All I have in my head is frustration and negativity and I don't want to dump that on you all. My situation is not your fault.

Thank you and wish you all the best. I live in Chicago, if you guys ever need anything, please call me. I'll give anybody here my phone number if you want it

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
@bigdave17 We all need help at one time or another. You shouldn't leave. Stick around so we can all learn from each other.
I'm driving people here crazy and I feel very bad about that

The people here are so amazing to keep trying to help me out. Mods here should have banned me months and months ago. I'm a toxic cancer on this forum and I contribute nothing of any quality. My constant bitching and negativity is absolutely worthless

I'm sorry guys, I hope you will forgive me

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
@taiyuu_otoko

thank you for trying to help me out. You were very brutal in your bluntness but I appreciate that. It was only done to help me out also

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm driving people here crazy and I feel very bad about that

The people here are so amazing to keep trying to help me out. Mods here should have banned me months and months ago. I'm a toxic cancer on this forum and I contribute nothing of any quality. My constant bitching and negativity is absolutely worthless

I'm sorry guys, I hope you will forgive me
Nah, it's in your head. We're all good with you. Stick around. It will help you in your social life.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Never kick a man when he's down dude.
We are waay past that with him, numerous people have tried to help him and pacify his "feelings" far too long.

enough is enough.

He's not down, he's just doing what dave does best. If your willing to put up with it, that's cool but speak for yourself.

Like I said, it's not all in his head.

This is why he continues to do this, nobody ever calls him on it.

Mods was going to ban him sooner or later anyway.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave post less read more

you are missing lots of good info

I dont think you should leave but read tread about other situation/people

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to leave then leave. If you want to stay then stay.

Either way it's your decision.

Decide decisively on which course of action you are going to take.

Be responsible, take ownership of your own actions and don't put this on people here.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say what @lamath is correct. Just simply listen to what advice is given. Listen more, create less threads. A forum is a place of learning and growth. however, you’re going to be the end of every joke if you repetitiously keep asking the same thing in different ways and dilute yourself.

Know you’re outcome, stay out of your head, make moves towards completion of said outcome. And if it doesn’t work, recalibrate. Love the process. Don’t reject it.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to leave then leave. If you want to stay then stay.

Either way it's your decision.

Decide decisively on which course of action you are going to take.

Be responsible, take ownership of your own actions and don't put this on people here.

you guys have tried and tried and tried and tried to help me out, with no benefit for you and I feel very guilty to keep dumping my pile of garbage negativity and frustration on you all

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't leave, Dave. I enjoy making fun of you.

Think of it this way. Even though YOU will likely never get what you want in your dating life, plenty of guys who read these posts might be CLOSE.

You may be forever priced out of the market but plenty of dudes are on the margin, and are actually willing to put in an honest effort.

And reading how absolutely lame you are might motivate them to NOT be like you.

Seriously, think about it.

All it takes is ONE GUY to be inspired to put in the effort (so he doesn't end up like you), find a decent chick, have a kid, and THAT KID could cure cancer or something.

You owe it to humanity to soldier on through the pain and keep posting.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
no

last thing I want to do is post on this forum. I wish I could put this nonsense behind me forever and start my life with a quality girl
See a therapist. As dozens of people here have stated, it's in your brain. Nothing wrong with seeing a therapist. It would do wonders for you.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Don't leave, Dave. I enjoy making fun of you.

Think of it this way. Even though YOU will likely never get what you want in your dating life, plenty of guys who read these posts might be CLOSE.

You may be forever priced out of the market but plenty of dudes are on the margin, and are actually willing to put in an honest effort.

And reading how absolutely lame you are might motivate them to NOT be like you.

Seriously, think about it.

All it takes is ONE GUY to be inspired to put in the effort (so he doesn't end up like you), find a decent chick, have a kid, and THAT KID could cure cancer or something.

You owe it to humanity to soldier on through the pain and keep posting.

Hilarious......