"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

She said looks is 8/9 and personality is a 4 how do I improve?

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
I wouldn’t say that means much. I can meet a woman online dating and essentially convince her to give me nudes within an hour. It’s like posting a pic on Instagram for women these days, all they want is likes.

If a chick sends you nudes and you respond “ohhh bb so sexy me like <insert emoji>” you have validated her and that’s all she wants. However if you want to **** her world up tell her you’ve seen better and leave it at that.

Like I said, I don’t know what she means when she rates his personality but it does seem like she’s cooled off. That to me is a bad sign. There isn’t much other context so I’ve got to go off what’s here
Well she knows I work in a gym and in really good shape and even though I was an ******* on occasions when she blocked and unblocked me she would still speak to me a few messages and send some pics about her progress or just before she headed to the gym. Maybe she is still attracted but hates me who knows. Sounds like low interest after I put her off though.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
This is what she is doing
Dont validate her, thats when you lose.
Dont anwser her often you are a 4 personality after all.
Get more options and seriously educate yourself there is some real good poster here
So basically just don’t reply to her at all? Ok will do.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
So basically just don’t reply to her at all? Ok will do.
Or just slow down the reply
Show her you are not that interested, dont give her the reaction she wants when she send you sexy pic
Some neg can be good
Tell her she need to work out more or something like that
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Or just slow down the reply
Show her you are not that interested, dont give her the reaction she wants when she send you sexy pic
Some neg can be good
Tell her she need to work out more or something like that
I serously hate it when you got no choice but to play games with women, anyway just give her the idgaf attitude because she is not all that and she is not worth your time
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Or just slow down the reply
Show her you are not that interested, dont give her the reaction she wants when she send you sexy pic
Some neg can be good
Tell her she need to work out more or something like that
I’ll take the advice.
I serously hate it when you got no choice but to play games with women, anyway just give her the idgaf attitude because she is not all that and she is not worth your time
who knows when I’ll hear from her next but I’ll do just that. She was really high interest but it was my fault for being an ******* and it put her off. By the sounds of blocking and unblocking me she may still have some interest still to send pics but not enough to chat very much anymore who knows.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Well she knows I work in a gym and in really good shape and even though I was an ******* on occasions when she blocked and unblocked me she would still speak to me a few messages and send some pics about her progress or just before she headed to the gym. Maybe she is still attracted but hates me who knows. Sounds like low interest after I put her off though.
If she is blocking you and unblocking you that is high interest. There’s the context I need. She’s clearly looking for validation. Don’t give it to her
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I’ll take the advice.

who knows when I’ll hear from her next but I’ll do just that. She was really high interest but it was my fault for being an ******* and it put her off. By the sounds of blocking and unblocking me she may still have some interest still to send pics but not enough to chat very much anymore who knows.
Those pic she send its to validate herself and keep you around as an orbiter

Let her know you have options and dont have time to waste on some insecure biatch

Seriously the not chating because your a 4 personality wise is just BS
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I was an ******* on occasions and she blocked me and unblocked me in cycles over a few days then I would randomly get a nude on Snapchat or we would snapchat back and forth or a few messages. She had high interest before but now she’s not. When hooked up just once.
Lmfao blocking and unblocking you is clearly a narc tactics to get you hooked up, say to her that shes fking ugly, treat her like shlt then she will have a high interest in you guaranteed.. But dont mess with the crazies thou, shes better in her own game, no one can win this..
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Those pic she send its to validate herself and keep you around as an orbiter

Let her know you have options and dont have time to waste on some insecure biatch

Seriously the not chating because your a 4 personality wise is just BS
I was an ******* and said some mean stuff but it amazes me how I’m still on her snapchat and Instagram etc after periods of blocking and unblocking. shes really random she won’t talk much but then she will snapchat me and then we talk then she won’t reply then won’t hear from her for a while unless one of us snapchats etc. Either way it seems she’s gone cold and onto some other lad or she still hates me for being mean and has withdrawn her interest.
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Lmfao blocking and unblocking you is clearly a narc tactics to get you hooked up, say to her that shes fking ugly, treat her like shlt then she will have a high interest in you guaranteed.. But dont mess with the crazies thou, shes better in her own game, no one can win this..
I treated her like **** in the first place when she annoyed me I did say stuff I shouldn’t say aswell which was really immature like your fat, your a slag, which was very Beta, I have learnt my lesson.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
I treated her like **** in the first place when she annoyed me I did say stuff I shouldn’t say aswell which was really immature like your fat, your a slag, which was very Beta, I have learnt my lesson.
Thats why she blocked me in the first place but obviously that caused her to lose interest
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I was an ******* and said some mean stuff but it amazes me how I’m still on her snapchat and Instagram etc after periods of blocking and unblocking. shes really random she won’t talk much but then she will snapchat me and then we talk then she won’t reply then won’t hear from her for a while unless one of us snapchats etc. Either way it seems she’s gone cold and onto some other lad or she still hates me for being mean and has withdrawn her interest.
Her interest gone because you praise her, easy to manipulate, shes subconciously seeking for the person that treat her like shlt.. That info im giving you strictly only for your knowledge, pls dont be a ****ty person thou. You better than that.. Get an emotionally healthy girl that is worth for your time.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I was an ******* and said some mean stuff but it amazes me how I’m still on her snapchat and Instagram etc after periods of blocking and unblocking. shes really random she won’t talk much but then she will snapchat me and then we talk then she won’t reply then won’t hear from her for a while unless one of us snapchats etc. Either way it seems she’s gone cold and onto some other lad or she still hates me for being mean and has withdrawn her interest.
Again dont anwser her
Or wait until many msg to anwser

When she does that she wants to know if she still has you hooked

Dont worry about the **** you told her thats not the reason she is doing this. What you told her was kind of a neg and now she is trying to get her frame/power back.
And i think she is succeeding, time to turn the tide

The one with more power in any interation is the one that need the other less and that is willing to walk away
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Her interest gone because you praise her, easy to manipulate, shes subconciously seeking for the person that treat her like shlt.. That info im giving you strictly only for your knowledge, pls dont be a ****ty person thou. You better than that.. Get an emotionally healthy girl that is worth for your time.
Dont need to be a **** but showing that dgaf
Is way better
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Her interest gone because you praise her, easy to manipulate, shes subconciously seeking for the person that treat her like shlt.. That info im giving you strictly only for your knowledge, pls dont be a ****ty person thou. You better than that.. Get an emotionally healthy girl that is worth for your time.
That’s the thing she lost interest because I called her fat and a slag and since then I was blocked and then unblocked. But I’m still on her social media atm on snapchat. It was immature saying those things I’ve learnt my lesson never react
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Again dont anwser her
Or wait until many msg to anwser

When she does that she wants to know if she still has you hooked

Dont worry about the **** you told her thats not the reason she is doing this. What you told her was kind of a neg and now she is trying to get her frame/power back.
And i think she is succeeding, time to turn the tide

The one with more power in any interation is the one that need the other less and that is willing to walk away
So how do I currently play it from here? Unless she snaps or speaks to me don’t say a word?
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
From here you can see theres elements of using (validation) , manipulate, and guilt-triping (make u believe ure in fault) , and gaslighting (claim your personality sucks) you. All in one perfect narcissist recipe delight.. You know what to do.. Eject.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top