Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She said looks is 8/9 and personality is a 4 how do I improve?

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say that means much. I can meet a woman online dating and essentially convince her to give me nudes within an hour. It’s like posting a pic on Instagram for women these days, all they want is likes.

If a chick sends you nudes and you respond “ohhh bb so sexy me like <insert emoji>” you have validated her and that’s all she wants. However if you want to **** her world up tell her you’ve seen better and leave it at that.

Like I said, I don’t know what she means when she rates his personality but it does seem like she’s cooled off. That to me is a bad sign. There isn’t much other context so I’ve got to go off what’s here
Well she knows I work in a gym and in really good shape and even though I was an ******* on occasions when she blocked and unblocked me she would still speak to me a few messages and send some pics about her progress or just before she headed to the gym. Maybe she is still attracted but hates me who knows. Sounds like low interest after I put her off though.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what she is doing
Dont validate her, thats when you lose.
Dont anwser her often you are a 4 personality after all.
Get more options and seriously educate yourself there is some real good poster here
So basically just don’t reply to her at all? Ok will do.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically just don’t reply to her at all? Ok will do.
Or just slow down the reply
Show her you are not that interested, dont give her the reaction she wants when she send you sexy pic
Some neg can be good
Tell her she need to work out more or something like that

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show her you are not that interested, dont give her the reaction she wants when she send you sexy pic
Some neg can be good
I serously hate it when you got no choice but to play games with women, anyway just give her the idgaf attitude because she is not all that and she is not worth your time

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some neg can be good
I’ll take the advice.
I serously hate it when you got no choice but to play games with women, anyway just give her the idgaf attitude because she is not all that and she is not worth your time
who knows when I’ll hear from her next but I’ll do just that. She was really high interest but it was my fault for being an ******* and it put her off. By the sounds of blocking and unblocking me she may still have some interest still to send pics but not enough to chat very much anymore who knows.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she knows I work in a gym and in really good shape and even though I was an ******* on occasions when she blocked and unblocked me she would still speak to me a few messages and send some pics about her progress or just before she headed to the gym. Maybe she is still attracted but hates me who knows. Sounds like low interest after I put her off though.
If she is blocking you and unblocking you that is high interest. There’s the context I need. She’s clearly looking for validation. Don’t give it to her

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll take the advice.

who knows when I’ll hear from her next but I’ll do just that. She was really high interest but it was my fault for being an ******* and it put her off. By the sounds of blocking and unblocking me she may still have some interest still to send pics but not enough to chat very much anymore who knows.
Those pic she send its to validate herself and keep you around as an orbiter

Let her know you have options and dont have time to waste on some insecure biatch

Seriously the not chating because your a 4 personality wise is just BS

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was an ******* on occasions and she blocked me and unblocked me in cycles over a few days then I would randomly get a nude on Snapchat or we would snapchat back and forth or a few messages. She had high interest before but now she’s not. When hooked up just once.
Lmfao blocking and unblocking you is clearly a narc tactics to get you hooked up, say to her that shes fking ugly, treat her like shlt then she will have a high interest in you guaranteed.. But dont mess with the crazies thou, shes better in her own game, no one can win this..

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those pic she send its to validate herself and keep you around as an orbiter

Let her know you have options and dont have time to waste on some insecure biatch

Seriously the not chating because your a 4 personality wise is just BS
I was an ******* and said some mean stuff but it amazes me how I’m still on her snapchat and Instagram etc after periods of blocking and unblocking. shes really random she won’t talk much but then she will snapchat me and then we talk then she won’t reply then won’t hear from her for a while unless one of us snapchats etc. Either way it seems she’s gone cold and onto some other lad or she still hates me for being mean and has withdrawn her interest.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao blocking and unblocking you is clearly a narc tactics to get you hooked up, say to her that shes fking ugly, treat her like shlt then she will have a high interest in you guaranteed.. But dont mess with the crazies thou, shes better in her own game, no one can win this..
I treated her like **** in the first place when she annoyed me I did say stuff I shouldn’t say aswell which was really immature like your fat, your a slag, which was very Beta, I have learnt my lesson.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
I treated her like **** in the first place when she annoyed me I did say stuff I shouldn’t say aswell which was really immature like your fat, your a slag, which was very Beta, I have learnt my lesson.
Thats why she blocked me in the first place but obviously that caused her to lose interest

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was an ******* and said some mean stuff but it amazes me how I’m still on her snapchat and Instagram etc after periods of blocking and unblocking. shes really random she won’t talk much but then she will snapchat me and then we talk then she won’t reply then won’t hear from her for a while unless one of us snapchats etc. Either way it seems she’s gone cold and onto some other lad or she still hates me for being mean and has withdrawn her interest.
Her interest gone because you praise her, easy to manipulate, shes subconciously seeking for the person that treat her like shlt.. That info im giving you strictly only for your knowledge, pls dont be a ****ty person thou. You better than that.. Get an emotionally healthy girl that is worth for your time.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again dont anwser her
Or wait until many msg to anwser

When she does that she wants to know if she still has you hooked

Dont worry about the **** you told her thats not the reason she is doing this. What you told her was kind of a neg and now she is trying to get her frame/power back.
And i think she is succeeding, time to turn the tide

The one with more power in any interation is the one that need the other less and that is willing to walk away

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest gone because you praise her, easy to manipulate, shes subconciously seeking for the person that treat her like shlt.. That info im giving you strictly only for your knowledge, pls dont be a ****ty person thou. You better than that.. Get an emotionally healthy girl that is worth for your time.
Dont need to be a **** but showing that dgaf
Is way better

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the thing she lost interest because I called her fat and a slag and since then I was blocked and then unblocked. But I’m still on her social media atm on snapchat. It was immature saying those things I’ve learnt my lesson never react

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again dont anwser her
Or wait until many msg to anwser

When she does that she wants to know if she still has you hooked

Dont worry about the **** you told her thats not the reason she is doing this. What you told her was kind of a neg and now she is trying to get her frame/power back.
And i think she is succeeding, time to turn the tide

The one with more power in any interation is the one that need the other less and that is willing to walk away
So how do I currently play it from here? Unless she snaps or speaks to me don’t say a word?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From here you can see theres elements of using (validation) , manipulate, and guilt-triping (make u believe ure in fault) , and gaslighting (claim your personality sucks) you. All in one perfect narcissist recipe delight.. You know what to do.. Eject.