Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating/tinder/bumble/etc...

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Here is how I schedule:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6778_zpsyyst3vsf.png.html?sort=2&o=0

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_67777_zpsncukpzaj.png.html?sort=2&o=1

1) I get straight to the point and ask for the date. I do this because connection via email/text means nothing if she is unattractive in person and thus a waste of time. The goal is to get to the date ASAP at my convenience to see if her in-person looks merit further attention;

2) I ignore her when it's not convenient for me to get together. I do this as my time and attention are scarce so I reach out when I have the time, and usually schedule for the same night;

3) This exchange spans several weeks as I am busy.
This is why actual approaching is vastly preferable to online "approaching." Not only do you save a sh1tload of time you'd otherwise spend scouring through hundreds of profiles every week, you actually know exactly what the woman looks like. A few seconds spent IRL with a woman is worth several hours of going through dank profiles online.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, only a low SMV woman would do this. Someone very desperate to ensnare a man by any means necessary. A hot woman would not behave like this, especially online. All in all, the evidence clearly dictates that sazc is low SMV.

I set up accounts with multiple online dating sites: 90% of the female profiles are 30+ years of age. 80% are ugly. Very close to zero female profiles are in the 18-23 year age range. OLD is strictly for spinsters, hags, fatties, ugly girls, desperate single moms etc.

All of the hot girls are to be found on tinder and bumble to a degree. Even on bumble, very few women are under 25, and most are 28+.
I would love to see some of your texts exchanged with females where are you got this down to a science, please post, everyone needs to learn from your wisdom

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Some man like to play hard
But thats just rude.
Id not anwser him after the only thing he got from your msg was that you mispelled his name.
Lack of respect no reason for it.

Unmatch him 1st
He wouldn't be rude if she were high SMV. This is symptomatic of online dating. Low SMV men and women furiously searching for high SMV and only finding each other.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never be rude even to low smv
Its no way to treat people

If some people are rude to you its ok to be rude back

Prob 1 more reason for not doing OLD thing

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wouldn't be rude if she were high SMV. This is symptomatic of online dating. Low SMV men and women furiously searching for high SMV and only finding each other.
Low smv and being rude i guess its sexual frustration l

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it a 100 times harder for example, a 7/10 male to meet somebody on there than a 7/10 female? Are these mediums horribly overcrowded with men? If so, why?

Don't men and women both equally want to meet somebody? Why don't women like online dating/dating apps as much as men do? Keep in mind I'm not talking about sex only here. Lots of guys want a relationship. That's just a myth that all guys want a hookup. Myself and many of my friends want a relationship.

Are there just way more attractive men than women in this world? Some of this stuff just makes zero sense to me. The world is 50/50 split between men and women, why does it sometimes seem like it's more like 80-20 men? Enlighten me as I'm obviously very ignorant.

cuz women want only top men

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
The most logical explanation for all of this is that bigdave17 is very muscular but has an ugly face. Hence he can't get dates with attractive women.

Sazc is old and desperate and can't get dates with an attractive man.

It took over 200 posts to arrive at this point, largely because no one is willing to post photos of themselves. This is why online forums are so useless for helping people improve their dating lives.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most logical explanation for all of this is that bigdave17 is very muscular but has an ugly face. Hence he can't get dates with attractive women.

Sazc is old and desperate and can't get dates with an attractive man.

It took over 200 posts to arrive at this point, largely because no one is willing to post photos of themselves. This is why online forums are so useless for helping people improve their dating lives.
So post a photo of yourself

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Amante Silvestre @guru1000 If i have a professional take some great pics of me, do i have a better chance of getting in that 90 range on photofeeler?
How about a friendly wager Dave?

5 to 1 odds, my $500 vs. your $100 with the monies Venmo'ed to the winner.

Here are the terms of the bet:
1) You get pro pics done and post them here; and
2) You give me the pics so I can tweak the lighting.

If I can’t get at least two pics above 90% attractiveness on photofeeler.com, you win. Otherwise, I win.

Let’s make this interesting and give the spectators something to munch on. Up for the photo challenge?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@bigdave17 it's that thing between your two ears and under your hair that is causing all of your issues. It's not your looks, your money, your style. It's your confidence and the way you hold your frame. As dozens of posters have already told you, work on yourself and the fruits of your labor may produce what you are looking for. Just know, nothing is 100% guaranteed.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
How about a friendly wager Dave?

5 to 1 odds, my $500 vs. your $100 with the monies Venmo'ed to the winner.

Here are the terms of the bet:
1) You get pro pics done and post them here; and
2) You give me the pics so I can tweak the lighting.

If I can’t get at least two pics above 90% attractiveness on photofeeler.com, you win. Otherwise, I win.

Let’s make this interesting and give the spectators something to munch on. Up for the photo challenge?

forget the bet, if you're willing to help me like this, i would greatly appreciate it

after I get a woman interested, do I need any special tactics to get them on a date? or just normal conversation and ask them out?

What is the key to looking great in pics? is it just about feeling comfortable and relaxed?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
@bigdave17 it's that thing between your two ears and under your hair that is causing all of your issues. It's not your looks, your money, your style. It's your confidence and the way you hold your frame. As dozens of posters have already told you, work on yourself and the fruits of your labor may produce what you are looking for. Just know, nothing is 100% guaranteed.
online dating- you have to get dates for confidence to matter

what you said obviously matters for real life approaching

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forget the bet, if you're willing to help me like this, i would greatly appreciate it

after I get a woman interested, do I need any special tactics to get them on a date? or just normal conversation or ask them out?
No I insist on the bet.

It is well established that you will not date below a certain threshold. So let's begin here. And then on to how to schedule the date.

Assignment and Condition: You have until Monday 5 p.m. to secure a photographer and schedule a date for shooting.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
No I insist on the bet.

It is well established that you will not date below a certain threshold. So let's begin here. And then on to how to schedule the date.

Assignment and Condition: You have until Monday 5 p.m. to secure a photographer and schedule a date for shooting.
no bet

I don't want to bet against myself. Can't you just help me out cause you're a nice guy?

how do i look great in pics? is it about posing a certain way?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no bet
I don't want to bet against myself. Can't you just help me out cause you're a nice guy?
Quite the contradiction. You bet against yourself every day.

Think of the money as incentive to keep our and the viewers' interests invested. And we can donate to SoSuave or charity if you like.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Quite the contradiction. You bet against yourself every day.

Think of the money as incentive to keep our and the viewers' interests invested. And we can donate to SoSuave or charity if you like.
I will get professional pics done and you can tweak it but no bet

is 90% attractiveness on PF enough to get dates with 8/10s my age?