You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
It can be a fast track for a woman to become hard and cynical. And it can greatly increase the amount of attention she receives from men, potentially resulting in an overblown ego. There is also a high probability that she will learn to “work” and charm men in order to generate larger tips.So chicks who work in bars, clubs, pubs etc, would you consider them for LTR?
And if not.. Why not?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It can be a fast track for a woman to become hard and cynical. And it can greatly increase the amount of attention she receives from men, potentially resulting in an overblown ego. There is also a high probability that she will learn to “work” and charm men in order to generate larger tips.
-Augustus-
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I think I would go for it.I only ask because, this chick has been hounding me to enter into a LTR with her.
She is your typical blonde, with HUGE titties.. Ideal barmaid material lol.
I had a 3sum with this bimbo many years ago, with one of her friends, so I know she has some slvtty tendencies lol.
I wouldn't even dream of having a LTR with her.. As a rule I personally wouldn't invest in a chick who works in bars and pubs, much HIGHER probability of things going wrong.
I was just curious on if you guys would consider investing in bar/pub/club workers!
It Never works for an insecure man with no other options. I knew a man in a similar LTR situation. She worked night shift and when he wasn’t sitting at home worrying about her he was at the bar keeping an eye on her, which killed the attraction in a creep way…I was just curious on if you guys would consider investing in bar/pub/club workers!
I'm going to sound sanctimonious:
I've ALWAYS had a gut instinct that women bartenders/clubbers are somewhat related to strippers. To me they all seem cut from the same cloth.
I imagine that any woman (or man) who spends prolonged hours in a bar or club exposes her/himself to rotten humanity, and inevitably corrodes the soul. Can't trust them.
I've heard so much about AZ! I'm glad we have some intel from someone in the area. Some summary notes of various rumors as well as 1st, 2nd and 3rd person reports: It's supposed to be a colony of LA or at least it's suburbs. Basically LA lite. Home of the 29thousandaires.I'm not expert in this, but I know of some hot college age girls with degrees who work at a very popular nightclub/bar/restaurant here in a big college town in AZ and they make a TON of money there from tips. Big difference between places like this or those with a higher class of clientele compared to sleezy dive bars, strip clubs, etc. I think looking at the clientele of the establishment is important, but at the end of the day it's just a job.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
As a bartender I must admit that the life of fvcking and drinking can corrode the soul.I'm going to sound sanctimonious:
I've ALWAYS had a gut instinct that women bartenders/clubbers are somewhat related to strippers. To me they all seem cut from the same cloth.
I imagine that any woman (or man) who spends prolonged hours in a bar or club exposes her/himself to rotten humanity, and inevitably corrodes the soul. Can't trust them.
I'm originally from MA but been living out here for about 4 years now. There are a ton of hot latinas where I live, which are my thing. Seriously, never seen so many women with tiny little waists and full breasts and wide hips and thick asses before I came out here.I've heard so much about AZ! I'm glad we have some intel from someone in the area. Some summary notes of various rumors as well as 1st, 2nd and 3rd person reports: It's supposed to be a colony of LA or at least it's suburbs. Basically LA lite. Home of the 29thousandaires.It used to be a bastion of really hot chicks from socal but the talent pool has gotten progressively watered down over the last few years with the surge of illegal immigration, and all of their native born offspring.
From what I can tell, AZ has basically been colonized by mexico, just like socal and tejas. I don't know if it's really worth a visit anymore. But legends of yore claim it was once an oasis of hotness.
What's the racial breakdown? 50/50 latina/white? Maybe with a sprinkling of blacks and asians? That's what it sounds like. It's a pity if the hispanic population took over so rapidly.I'm originally from MA but been living out here for about 4 years now. There are a ton of hot latinas where I live, which are my thing. Seriously, never seen so many women with tiny little waists and full breasts and wide hips and thick asses before I came out here.
Then why are you in Amsterdam and not Tijuana?At least latina women take it in the culo.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.