"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Church Girl

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
I have been attending a local church for the past few weeks and I genuinely dig it.

I'll be honest: there are lots of hot women at this church and it's admittedly a draw. These are true blue traditional girls who take relationships more seriously, from what I can tell. (Example follows. I think).

I'm conflicted about one girl in particular. She is very hot, and I had seen her before doing some church recruiting in a busy downtown area. We talked very briefly. This church definitely knows what they're doing with marketing. Their volunteers for church recruiting are the hottest women at the church! They are clearly using the appeal of these women to attract new members.

So, I finally decided to attend a few weeks back. I said hi to this gal after service, and said something to her which could be, maybe interpreted as mildly flirty. I simply said: "you're a good singer." I guess she picked up on the vibe because she looked both enraged and extremely saddened at the same time. The next service, she was the door greeter. She stared daggers at me, refused to say hi, and refused to hand me the service pamphlet. She jerked her hands back and the brochures, almost in a defensive manner. I smiled and walked on. No sweat.

I figured I should keep my distance from this girl. But I was wrong! Because, at the end of the next service, she actually approached and walked right up to me at the end of service. She didn't say or do anything. She just stood there right in front of me face to face but with her head down. Yes, she's married and I get that she's feeling some sort of way about that, but I think I respected her space, and now she is in my space now.

Simple lesson: women can't hide their attraction. The more they fight it, the more obvious their attraction becomes. Eventually, they relent and give in to it. I won't be pursuing this girl. I don't think it's right. But it's an important lesson about female behavior. The key is, never get angry at a woman. It's just not worth it. They can't handle their emotions very well, so acting like their mood or tantrum is a big deal is almost always a mistake.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Agree with the above posters. I have banged two church going girls (supposedly very religious) after two dates. Don’t believe a word they say. They were both freaks in bed. I also know a church going girl that has had two STDs in the last year.
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
I went to a large church this time. I am a semi-regular here. An engaged couple, about to get married in the new year, was on stage, the pastor wished them the best yada yada.

After the service, the engaged gal is staring at me in a very sexual way. She has been very flirtatious before looking for me and waving at me from 10 rows away. I've also seen her at clubs without her fiancé.

This disappoints me. The fiance knows exactly what's going on. He just ignores it. At most, he just gently moves her forward when she stops and stares. Usually he waits though. If this is how engaged women who are regular churchgoers behave, then what's going on with women who don't care about morals?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
So you joined a church because the women were hot? Lmao...ok.

Do you go and look at the standings halfway through the season to see who is leading the league and then become a fan the rest of the season each year too?
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Your account of these interactions reads like a Twilight Zone episode.

Either there is something that you’ve omitted from the story, or she’s nuts.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Honestly, there are some good women at church. Most people at church are Pharisees though. About same percentage of good people at church as anywhere else.
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
Neither of the girls I describe are 'nuts.' They are regular girls. The first one is very hot, the second one is a bit of a plain Jane but very tall and sexy in her own way.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
I had a "church" girl tell me I wasn't religious enough for her. That same girl was a former Hawaiian Tropic model, lied about having a 3rd exhusband when we dated, and is now on husband number 6 in 13yrs time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Club girls are ho’s all week. Church girls are ho’s until Sunday morning when they confess and make it all go away, so Sunday afternoon they can go visit mom and dad and say they are still pure. But by Sunday night the legs open and they are ho’s again... until the following Sunday morning. Repeat... repeat..
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Church girls are the dirtiest. My coworker told me go to church and join a choir. Haven't tried it yet. Said he was in a choir once and had one nighters with two different women in that chior.
Human nature is human nature, no amount of religion can change how we truly are. Anyone can try denying it, but they're not fooling me. Religion is a mental construct, human emotion will always defy it if the circumstances call for it.
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Churches in America are nothing but beta farms. I despise "Christians" in this country. I'm going to try this. I'm gonna start going to church just to get laid and I'm going to treat them like pure **** afterwards. I think the persona I'll use is I'm just a confused guy that wants desperately to believe but I dont know if i can and i need some one to help me change my ways lol. I've actually been thinking about this for a while. What a waste of perfectly good Sundays though.
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
I like this church. Despite what some (or one of you) may claim, the men here are no punks. Many have been in battle, and many will be again. I don't consider pounding on keyboards to be an equivalent level of courage.

This church (like all organizations) definitely does have an 'inner circle' of core members who basically make the entire operation run. Then there are regular (or semi regular) attendees like myself. Fortunately, after years of struggle, the church is operating in the black and they can offer up some very cool free programs for the congregation.

The leadership team has worked very hard to get this church to where it's at now, and I have a lot of respect for their efforts. The leadership team doesn't have a stuffy feel: most are younger, 40 and under, and they have a good time while steering clear of the idiotic vices most people are gripped in.

One thing I really like about this church is the level of honesty expressed in conversations I've had with several people in the church, including the pastors. I tend to have a weak (or non-existent) filter and members of the church are very much cut from the same cloth. We're all mutually sick of the degeneracy and vices, chaos and stupidity, shallowness and aimlessness of most everyone everywhere. This is not a politically correct church. The pastors will speak up openly about the persecution of christians by jews and muslims.

We talk openly about our problems and weaknesses but we make active efforts to improve. That's all I could ever ask for.
 
Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Man, I went to church for 20 something years. Hard to find a devent one with decent people. Don't know of any near me. It's been 2 years since I have been to one.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top