"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I'm about to enter a sub/dom contract pretty soon with a female.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
The girl is teaching me how this works, I am simply the person she has chosen to take her through this journey. DEEZEDBRAH can **** himself for the rest of his life for all I care.

Also, by that logic marriage would be illegal. It's consensual so I don't know what the problem would be. Looks like you Americans have got it tough if you've become so damn paranoid about this.

I am taking it quite seriously though so don't worry. Incel mother****ers. I'll add that I've done the legal research now and it's fine as long as it's consensual, even the beating. Comparable to boxing.

The quality of this forum has gone to complete and total sludge. This is the reason I don't like to post about good stuff that happens, because some motherfvcker is going to decide to trigger you in some way.

Perhaps the person in question might prefer to be tied up himself, and seething with jealousy is looking for attention. Get a hobby retard.

I'm gonna bring this girl into 7th heaven and then back down to earth and there ain't a thing you can do. So continue jerking off.

Have a nice day everybody and Mods, you may close this thread and I would be very greatful if you die because I am going to refrain from sharing more info. Sue me if you want cvnts.

In fact get the whole thread offline. If you would be so kind, mods.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Contract? lolz!!!
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
BDSsM...

What is so arrousing about being tied up in the air, in leather, gagged, spanked until blood shows, whipped with an actual whip, and otherwise near violent acts during sex?

I'm all for rough sex but BDSsM takes it too far.

I personally believe that anyone who enjoys BDSsM has mental issues.
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
Also to add,

That "contract" means nothing.

There's a reason why marriage licenses need to be notarized. Whatever is stated in that "contract" can get the entire thing dismissed in court if it doesn't follow state/federal laws.

Also, something like that has to be notarized. Allowing you/yourself to participate in such manners, that purposely exposes you to sexual violence, would probably never even get notarized- I doubt any court would even accept it if it were to somehow get notarized.

You'd probably get laughed at in court. The entire Sub/Dom thing is stupid.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
You'd probably get laughed at in court. The entire Sub/Dom thing is stupid.
I don't think the point of such a contract is so that it will hold up in court, I'm sure it wouldn't. It's just an agreement between two people.

You can say the BDSsM stuff is stupid, and maybe it is. But sex isn't about intelligence, it's about primal feelings. If you think about it, most sex is about dominance and submission in some way or other. Some people just take it farther than others.

Most girls enjoy this in some form, whether it be a light spanking, getting choked, slammed up against the wall and kissed, or whatever.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
I don't the point of such a contract is so that it will hold up in court, I'm sure it wouldn't. It's just an agreement between two people.

You can say the BDSsM stuff is stupid, and maybe it is. But sex isn't about intelligence, it's about primal feelings. If you think about it, most sex is about dominance and submission in some way or other. Some people just take it farther than others.

Most girls enjoy this in some form, whether it be a light spanking, getting choked, slammed up against the wall and kissed, or whatever.
Rough sex and BDSsM are different.

The actions you mentioned are rough sex. BDSsM takes it much further than that.

Complete submission, and complete dominance, during sex is not healthy.

Every woman that I've met, who was into BDSsM, had some mental issues of crazy. You can't possibly tell me that being hurt to the point of blood during sex is healthy.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
BDSsM...

What is so arrousing about being tied up in the air, in leather, gagged, spanked until blood shows, whipped with an actual whip, and otherwise near violent acts during sex?

I'm all for rough sex but BDSsM takes it too far.

I personally believe that anyone who enjoys BDSsM has mental issues.
A once in a while fantasy I don't think it's so bad, but to need it like this I agree is a huge mental issue on both behalfs.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
BDSsM...

What is so arrousing about being tied up in the air, in leather, gagged, spanked until blood shows, whipped with an actual whip, and otherwise near violent acts during sex?

I'm all for rough sex but BDSsM takes it too far.

I personally believe that anyone who enjoys BDSsM has mental issues.
Well yeah most aspects of human psychology are dark and ****ed up if you put enough thought into them

That's why you shouldn't do that
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
Rough sex and BDSsM are different.
I disagree, I think it's just degrees of the same thing.
I'm sure it can be taken too far, but most BDSsM does not involve shedding blood.
Anyway, IMO it's just individual preference.
 
Top