“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I really am sorry for all my nonsense on this site

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Social is num 1 imo

Need to be more ez going.
I dont like saying that but i think getting drunk in the right circumstance might help you.
You are too uptight and serious you need to loosen up
I went out tonight and made some small talk and conversation with strangers. Everybody liked me quite a bit

the women who were attractive though were clearly not interested in meeting anybody
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I went out tonight and made some small talk and conversation with strangers. Everybody liked me quite a bit

the women who were attractive though were clearly not interested in meeting anybody
So why don't you season your life by starting up sex with one of the "trash" ladies that already want to have sex with. It takes 3 weeks of steady sex with someone into you.
 
Top