"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I created an account on match.com

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I just have no idea WTF to say for my profile. Anybody here who is very good on OLD, can you help me out here?


I can tell you my personal info and maybe you can write my profile for me? I just need a way to get some dates, I'll figure it out IRL. I see the service to write a professional profile for 40 bucks, is that worth it?
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Don't turn this into a big project, Dave. Just 2 things you have to do.

1. Photos. It is your "opening line". That's what makes the sale to get them to look at your profile. Ask someone else to pick the right ones for you.

2. Make them smile/laugh. If they like your look and you make them smile, you're in.

If you want, you can copy a "bio" that has worked extremely well for me. Fell free to edit a few points that are obviously particular to you, but do not add to it. Do not expand and force more in. Replace words, not sentences. It is short and sweet for a very particular reason. Don't fvck with it.

"Power engineer by trade. Smart, down to Earth and very humble... oh, and I'm ridiculously awesome too!

My greatest strength is the inability to panic.

My greatest weakness is cheesecake. That sh*t is just straight up EVIL!"

In those few lines, you have a few, very briefly described qualities, an amusing sense of confidence, an interesting strength and a guilty pleasure that is not just your weakness, but one a lot of women will also share. It gives them something to initiate a conversation on a light note. It also later becomes a good segue to first date ideas, many times in which they will suggest it themselves. I've been out on so many cheesecake first dates I'm starting to consider picking another treat because I'm getting sick of eating it.

When you're done, post it and forget it. Check in once a day to see what it brings in. Respond only to those you are interested in. Ignore all of the rest. Move on and interact with women IRL in the meantime. If, for whatever reason, it isn't working, try changing your pictures first, rather than the bio.

so all you wrote on the profile

"
Power engineer by trade. Smart, down to Earth and very humble... oh, and I'm ridiculously awesome too!

My greatest strength is the inability to panic.

My greatest weakness is cheesecake. That sh*t is just straight up EVIL!
"


and you've had great success with that?
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
I had good success being ****y in my profile. Keep it short.
It went something like this...i have sexy eyes, a great smile and a killer sense of humor. I'm young enough to do it, but old enough to do it right. I'm looking for the last relationship I'll ever be in....Then just give a few details about yourself but not much. I smashed a lot of girls from POF, but never found any quality ones.

I used to copy and paste a message I'd send out to every chick and I never once failed to get a response back. I'd say...
You seem like you might be a pretty cool chick. I like your vibe.. but something tells me you'd be a handful. It got a response everytime.
 
Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
What I wrote ties together in a very specific way, so don't chop it up. If you're going to add to it, just pick one line to throw in at the end of it.
I got a nice picture with me and my sister


what do you think about using that and putting in caption that she's my sis? She's very beautiful obviously and I look great in the pic
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
I got a nice picture with me and my sister


what do you think about using that and putting in caption that she's my sis? She's very beautiful obviously and I look great in the pic
Pics with other women are a huge plus in my experience.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
Look at Dave, dropping the excuses, and exploring different options and avenues! :up::)
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
goddamn, very few of these girls fit my type...which is just about what I expected


I messaged this Italian cutie who does crossfit. She is right up my alley, see if she responds
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Pictures are most important. Get them professionally done. The first picture should be you in a suit. The second picture should be at least half-body **** with you in casual wear. A third picture is optional.

For description, say as little as possible.

"I'm looking for a self-reliant woman who will laugh at my corny jokes. Let's meet for a drink and see if I can make you giggle"

You want to give nothing away about yourself. That's what keeps them curious.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
You want your bio to sound clever and funny, and your pictures to make you look like a greek god. Bonus points for pictures with hot chicks (not the same hot chick in more than one though) or of you doing cool/interesting things
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
You want your bio to sound clever and funny, and your pictures to make you look like a greek god
I'm glad they didn't have online dating in my day. If I posted a picture looking like a greek god, I would be afraid I wouldn't be a disappointment in real life. :)
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I'm glad they didn't have online dating in my day. If I posted a picture looking like a greek god, I would be afraid I wouldn't be a disappointment in real life. :)
All is fair in love and war haha
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
goddamn, very few of these girls fit my type...which is just about what I expected


I messaged this Italian cutie who does crossfit. She is right up my alley, see if she responds
Did she respond back?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Cazam

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
35
Age
40
Dont complicate, write 70% gentelman 25 % rogue watch the likes coming.
Be prepared to have a line what the last 5 % are.
But still good pics needed.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I actually received a message today from a pretty decent looking female with a decent body...but she's only like a 6 and she's 32 - although she has no kids and is very educated.


very encouraging. I'm sure if I messaged a 100 women who fit my type, I would get multiple interested in me
 
Last edited:

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
I actually received a message today from a pretty decent looking female with a decent body...but she's only like a 6 and she's 32 - although she has no kids and is very educated.


very encouraging. I'm sure if I messaged a 100 women who fit my type, I would get multiple interested in me
Did you message her first or did she initiate?
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
I actually received a message today from a pretty decent looking female with a decent body...but she's only like a 6 and she's 32 - although she has no kids and is very educated.


very encouraging. I'm sure if I messaged a 100 women who fit my type, I would get multiple interested in me
Did you pursue this girl for dates and/or a lay?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top