"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What do you do when girls just don’t like you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Are you saying there are like three guys there total?
Or like 14?
In other words, are there more women or more men?

I'm just wondering because it seems like dancing classes would appeal more to females, but males might like them so they could be around women.
More men in this group
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s a great question from the OP. I’ll try my best here...

Honestly, some guys will play a much slimmer odds game than other guys. But it’s actually ok. It’s not the worst thing in the world. It makes it 10x more rewarding when you do hit it off with the right chick.

But here’s the catch. You can’t have a “Please be attracted to me” attitude. You also shouldn’t get overly excited when a chick is responding positively.

As a guy that has frequently dealt with this issue, I just keep a chill, neutral to positive attitude knowing that things will click with the right one eventually.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A dude that they believe will beat their ass if they act up. It's a respect/fear thing
Even over there any arbitrary dude cant go hitting females. There will be repercussions. A ganged up guy might be able to though. Hood dont mean gangs. Gangs exist but the majority is trying to better their lufe and have fun in the meantime.

Hood dude would be street smart though and a female that cheated on him would ne dumped or cheated on very badly.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
As a hood guy let me define the term.

"Hood" as in someone who grew up in the hood, ghetto, inner city warzone, poor neighborhoods.

Someone who grew up hard. They didn't grow up with rich parents or have a sheltered live were everything was handed to them.

They grew up in poverty, mom on drugs, father dead or in jail, they have seen friends get shot, they have been robbed, In and out of jail since early adolescence, spent majority of there lives robbing, stealing, selling drugs to survive(poverty) ECT

And yeah, lots of women like hood guys lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
As a hood guy let me define the term.

"Hood" as in someone who grew up in the hood, ghetto, inner city warzone, poor neighborhoods.

Someone who grew up hard. They didn't grow up with rich parents or have a sheltered live were everything was handed to them.

They grew up in poverty, mom on drugs, father dead or in jail, they have seen friends get shot, they have been robbed, In and out of jail since early adolescence, spent majority of there lives robbing, stealing, selling drugs to survive(poverty) ECT

And yeah, lots of women like hood guys lol
You know it!
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I've never actively pursued women, been that way since my teens and up till now. As some might notice, I've contributed nothing on PUA techniques since I hv zero skills there.

To me it's always women trying to get a man's attention, getting in his zone, approaching him. And once they enter my sphere of influence, it's a done deal, just left choosing the best among the female orbiters. Well that's my experience.

Perhaps you could try it my way.

And mine is basically extending my sphere of influence...

Power. That's all there is to it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
As a hood guy let me define the term.

"Hood" as in someone who grew up in the hood, ghetto, inner city warzone, poor neighborhoods.

Someone who grew up hard. They didn't grow up with rich parents or have a sheltered live were everything was handed to them.

They grew up in poverty, mom on drugs, father dead or in jail, they have seen friends get shot, they have been robbed, In and out of jail since early adolescence, spent majority of there lives robbing, stealing, selling drugs to survive(poverty) ECT

And yeah, lots of women like hood guys lol
Even in Cabrini Greene came out alot of motivated and successful individuals. Cabrini was 90% hard working families trying to survive. Of course alcohol and drugs and gangs exist its the bad apples. Not the whole hood.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Even in Cabrini Greene came out alot of motivated and successful individuals. Cabrini was 90% hard working families trying to survive. Of course alcohol and drugs and gangs exist its the bad apples. Not the whole hood.
What you know about cabrini greens? Lol, that was one of the most infamous projects in Chicago back in the day. And yeah, most of the people I grew up around was good dudes that were just products of there environment.

Many of us have ptsd from seeing our friends die in the streets so that contributes to a certain type of behavior.

I laugh when I see guys tryna act "hood" I can tell it's a act, and I know they have never done anything remotely dangerous lol I can see the weakness in there eyes.

When I look in someone's eyes I can tell if they really come from some fvcked up circumstances.

Women can sense me being authentic.

I remember this girl telling me "you got a really cold stare"

I just looked in her eyes and said "been threw some sh!t" she eat it up lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What you know about cabrini greens? Lol, that was one of the most infamous projects in Chicago back in the day. And yeah, most of the people I grew up around was good dudes that were just products of there environment.

Many of us have ptsd from seeing our friends die in the streets so that contributes to a certain type of behavior.

I laugh when I see guys tryna act "hood" I can tell it's a act, and I know they have never done anything remotely dangerous lol I can see the weakness in there eyes.

When I look in someone's eyes I can tell if they really come from some fvcked up circumstances.

Women can sense me being authentic.

I remember this girl telling me "you got a really cold stare"

I just looked in her eyes and said "been threw some sh!t" she eat it up lol
Moved to Matteson in 85. I didnt live in Cabrini but i had friends there. Of course its a unsafe hood. I was just pointing out plenty of hard working families in there.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
I calculated my success rate by my lays and Cold Approaches. It’s 12%. That’s actually not terrible! To get laid more, I need to improve myself and approach more.

I’ll never be a thug like some of these people. It’s just not happening. Truly unfortunate that girls love this thug stereotype. Most people on here have a problem with Bad Boys. Mine is with thugs.

The best I can do to compete, is become a bodybuilder so I can have that strength that the thugs have that girls love so much. Also 95% of the thugs are complete naturals with a mastery of game without even studying it. So I’m gonna have to expand my social circle and work on the game manually.

In the meantime, I’ll keep reading Game by Roosh V and No More Mr. Nice Guy. I’ll start from the absolute bottom and work my way back up!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Sure, can't adapt to everyone. Some guys don't have that 5-20% though, because they're doing something that almost nobody likes. The guys who's hardly liked by any women need to figure out what that something is and improve it.
Maybe he do
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I calculated my success rate by my lays and Cold Approaches. It’s 12%. That’s actually not terrible! To get laid more, I need to improve myself and approach more.

I’ll never be a thug like some of these people. It’s just not happening. Truly unfortunate that girls love this thug stereotype. Most people on here have a problem with Bad Boys. Mine is with thugs.

The best I can do to compete, is become a bodybuilder so I can have that strength that the thugs have that girls love so much. Also 95% of the thugs are complete naturals with a mastery of game without even studying it. So I’m gonna have to expand my social circle and work on the game manually.

In the meantime, I’ll keep reading Game by Roosh V and No More Mr. Nice Guy. I’ll start from the absolute bottom and work my way back up!
A decent cold approach lay is around 10% 20-30% will give a number.

It comes from opening your mouth and being personable. Say "hello".
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Not a popular mindset here but...

Too much effort just 4 women.

More focus should be spent on self and towards gaining other men's respect, always works better that way. Influencing as you interact with the world. The game is basically you, internally, that influences the way you interact with the world - that includes women.

Women r just a byproduct to be had after gaining the rest. They r last on the social dominance/power ladder for men, at least it is for me.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Not a popular mindset here but...

Too much effort just 4 women.

More focus should be spent on self and towards gaining other men's respect, always works better that way. Influencing as you interact with the world. The game is basically you, internally.

Women r just a byproduct to be had after gaining the rest. They r last on the social dominance/power ladder for men, at least it is for me.
I agree. It worked for me that way i didnt have to think about it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top