Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Dating Old Women!

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Look at this. Guys in their late 20's and early 30's are going after 30+ or even 40+ women and are not even getting laid. I can understand pursuing females in this age range if you are 50+ or 60+, but not when you are 25 to 35. You should be able to date women 20 to 25. You are doing yourself a disservice by going after women who are this old. If these are the only women who will date you you need to seriously improve your appearance.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/cougars.254023/#post-2588883

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/kind-of-in-a-dating-slump.253919/

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/so-i-found-the-female-version-of-me.254026/

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also giving them validation too.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people still thinks that undesirable women are easy cause they are happy of the attention...think of fat or old women.

Well pvssy whipped guys manage to make even those unowrthy women to be demanding and even more interested in ego tripping by rejecting guys, I have no idea how such guys find the strenght to chase them, personally I would buy them drinks to keep their clothes on surely not to get them naked.

Its a vicious circle, the more the dating market is trash for men the more men become desperate turning it with their action in something even worse.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Some people still thinks that undesirable women are easy cause they are happy of the attention...think of fat or old women.

Well pvssy whipped guys manage to make even those unowrthy women to be demanding and even more interested in ego tripping by rejecting guys, I have no idea how such guys find the strenght to chase them, personally I would buy them drinks to keep their clothes on surely not to get them naked.

Its a vicious circle, the more the dating market is trash for men the more men become desperate turning it with their action in something even worse.

or they turn gay

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or they turn gay
As much as I find turning gay kinda disgusting, Im not really sure if its any worse that going all in with your money and mental health of a land whale addicted to attention and social media.

A

AJ84

Look at this. Guys in their late 20's and early 30's are going after 30+ or even 40+ women and are not even getting laid. I can understand pursuing females in this age range if you are 50+ or 60+, but not when you are 25 to 35. You should be able to date women 20 to 25. You are doing yourself a disservice by going after women who are this old. If these are the only women who will date you you need to seriously improve your appearance.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/so-i-found-the-female-version-of-me.254026/
Unless someone is trying to date the people who are dating the demographic that they don’t like, then why the f**k would they care?

So some young guys are dating older woman? Are you trying to date those young guys? Does it affect your ability to date young women? Do you want to date these older women?

If no to all of the above, then how does this matter in your life in any way?

We only have so many f**ks to give, save them for things that actually matter in your life.

And think about it: the more guys dating the women you don’t even want, the less competition from men for the women you do want.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who date older women are generally in the same category as chubby chasers or men without children who date single mothers.

It's only a problem when they try and justify it as some sort of virtue when in reality they are just going for the low hanging fruits.

We can't all be winners I suppose.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Those who date older women are generally in the same category as chubby chasers or men without children who date single mothers.

It's only a problem when they try and justify it as some sort of virtue when in reality they are just going for the low hanging fruits.

We can't all be winners I suppose.
thats about me. i date em oldies

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember, if you live long enough, you will be an old man!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless someone is trying to date the people who are dating the demographic that they don’t like, then why the f**k would they care?

So some young guys are dating older woman? Are you trying to date those young guys? Does it affect your ability to date young women? Do you want to date these older women?

If no to all of the above, then how does this matter in your life in any way?

We only have so many f**ks to give, save them for things that actually matter in your life.

And think about it: the more guys dating the women you don’t even want, the less competition from men for the women you do want.
It sends to young women the message that they can fvck around and ride the carousel till they want cause even at old age they will still be desired.

So yeah it creates problem also to those seeking younger girls, plus older women can set and suggest bad examples to younger ones.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Low standard males...

It's all good.

The world needs more minions...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
F0cking feminine imperative, feminazis, and blue pill social bombarding.

Like a preacher, let´s keep spreading the good word and fighting the good fight.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that's entirely accurate though. The reality is most guys are looking to hit it and quit it (or have plates) so her age is somewhat irrelevant as long as she's got the body and decent looks. Now chubby chicks (not talking about the avg 5-7lbs overweight chicks) I can't do, I just can't, I'd rather fap - brutal honesty.

EDIT: BTW, women know when a guy beyond their league is interested in them, their guards go up because of what I mentioned above unless they too are looking to just live in the moment. Some will, some won't.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t discriminate. If she stirs my blood, then there’s potential.
In light of the bigdave17 debacle i just seen a half a dozen single moms last night. Super hot tight bodies all had a good enough job too. Less games and more responsility due to kids. Major blood and testosterone movement registered.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very true! Many men (young men especially) are under the impression that female attraction works the same way as male attraction.
Since men are attracted to tight bodies, youthful, wrinkle free glowing skin; men think women want the same. Wrong! While women do care about looks; they are more attracted to a man's confidence, financial status and social status.
Men in their early 20's are youthful, but are usually lacking in the above three categories.

My point? A Physically fit 35 year old man is more attractive to a young woman (early to mid 20s) than a man her own age. Yes, the younger man has a more youthful appearance, but the 35 year old looks and acts more like a man.

Just look at a young George Clooney or Ben Affleck. Even as a man, I can say both look more manly and attractive now than they did when they were 25 years ago.

Guys in their late 20s and early 30s, should be chasing women early to mid 20s, because they can get them!

Im 41, hooked up with a woman 13 years my junior last year and one 20 years my junior this year.

I do not want to date women my own age.

Why do that when I can get a woman, 5, 10 and even 15 years younger!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Guys in their late 20s and early 30s, should be chasing women early to mid 20s, because they can get them!

Im 41, hooked up with a woman 13 years my junior last year and one 20 years my junior this year.

I do not want to date women my own age.

Why do that when I can get a woman, 5, 10 and even 15 years younger!
Word.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another note, older women 40 to 60 who still have it are sexy as hell.
I'd rather have sex with one of these women over anyone. They know what they want and are better in bed.

Younger women are better for relationships.