Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My cousin has a gorgeous Armenian friend in Toronto

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave believes he has found his princess so he can fulfill his deep-seated need to be somebody's Prince charming

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do I answer when she says it's so creepy weird that I'm messaging her even though I've never met her?
Come back and ask us IF she says that, but I can guarantee that she won't. Just reach out because if you don't we're going to know this is another one of your bait tactics to get us to engage in the same ole crap you stir up. I'll even tell you what to txt her so no more excuses and being a pvssy about it:

'Hi <name>, this is bigdave17, I got your ph# from <friend>. I would hope he/she gave you a heads up and some background info about me? but just in case he/she didn't I figured I'd txt you first before calling you. The idea is for us to talk and such lol."

Or something like that. Be the man, lead, even if you fail but do something!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fvckin call her, you've literally got NOTHING to lose.

Tell her your cousin gave you her number, you think she is attractive and would like to take her out to dinner and will be in her area in day X, can she make it?

I reiterate, you have nothing to lose

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can lead a horse to water.........

Call her! Text her! Get you thumb out of your ass and ACT like a MAN for once. J E S U S!

"Hi Sophie, it's Dave. My cousin Doug thought I should reach out. How's your day?"

You then can discuss topics like how she knows your cousin & see where that goes.

Aren't you a successful sales dude? WTF man, seriously.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent my Spidey sense it's telling me that Dave looks having his thumb in his ass, figuratively and literally

A

AJ84

I live in Toronto and I’m female so I guess I’m one of those beasts ;).
People in general are reserved. Not unfriendly but they don’t say hi to you on the street like they do, say in the Southern States. If you smile and say hi they may smile and say hi back or they may think you are mentally ill and hurry past you.

Women are not that outgoing with people they don’t know, unless they are white girl wasted.
Also, there’s an air of pretentious among some women (not all, but enough that you notice it daily). Sit in any Starbucks here for longer than 10 minutes and you will want to put your headphones on to drown out the pretentious talk of the Starbucks regulars.
Also, the mainstream vibe is very left wing and feminist. So he’s kind of right, actually.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You can lead a horse to water.........

Call her! Text her! Get you thumb out of your ass and ACT like a MAN for once. J E S U S!

"Hi Sophie, it's Dave. My cousin Doug thought I should reach out. How's your day?"

You then can discuss topics like how she knows your cousin & see where that goes.

Aren't you a successful sales dude? WTF man, seriously.
It's my female cousin from Russia.

I asked her to ask her friend if she would be open or interested in meeting me. The friend gave kind of a lame answer - "I'm shy". Something like that, which just leads me to believe either she's not interested in meeting anybody or she doesn't find me attractive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Toronto and I’m female so I guess I’m one of those beasts ;).
People in general are reserved. Not unfriendly but they don’t say hi to you on the street like they do, say in the Southern States. If you smile and say hi they may smile and say hi back or they may think you are mentally ill and hurry past you.

Women are not that outgoing with people they don’t know, unless they are white girl wasted.
Also, there’s an air of pretentious among some women (not all, but enough that you notice it daily). Sit in any Starbucks here for longer than 10 minutes and you will want to put your headphones on to drown out the pretentious talk of the Starbucks regulars.
Also, the mainstream vibe is very left wing and feminist. So he’s kind of right, actually.
So very closed off

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm truly worried about him @sazc lol.

Ok Dave. See my post above. Remove Doug and insert Natalia (or whatever).

Actually the fact that your cousin is female is fabulous. When can you travel to Toronto so your cousin (& her cute friend) can show you the sights?

I'm shy may mean she's a little reserved...coy.

"Natalia says you are a shy one. That's good. Aggressive women are a turn off. What's your favorite thing about Toronto?"

Etc.

You brag on here about how cool you are & how much better than other dudes your age...just start a conversation. As noted above you have nothing to lose here. I once had a buddy in TX tell me he knew someone I'd get on well with in NYC (where I often went for business). I said cool. The friend called me and we had several really fun outings in NYC while I was there on business trips. It never progressed to make outs or sex...but the dude was gorgeous & very cool. I quite liked him.

Best memory was seeing Times Square & the NASDAQ building and all the big displays from the back of his Harley. Outdoors, no crowd, great experience. Still makes me smile to think about.

Make a friend & build some rapport. Go on...

Do it.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm truly worried about him @sazc lol.

Ok Dave. See my post above. Remove Doug and insert Natalia (or whatever).

Actually the fact that your cousin is female is fabulous. When can you travel to Toronto so your cousin (& her cute friend) can show you the sights?

I'm shy may mean she's a little reserved...coy.

"Natalia says you are a shy one. That's good. Aggressive women are a turn off. What's your favorite thing about Toronto?"

Etc.

You brag on here about how cool you are & how much better than other dudes your age...just start a conversation. As noted above you have nothing to lose here. I once had a buddy in TX tell me he knew someone I'd get on well with in NYC (where I often went for business). I said cool. The friend called me and we had several really fun outings in NYC while I was there on business trips. It never progressed to make outs or sex...but the dude was gorgeous & very cool. I quite liked him.

Best memory was seeing Times Square & the NASDAQ building and all the big displays from the back of his Harley. Outdoors, no crowd, great experience. Still makes me smile to think about.

Make a friend & build some rapport. Go on...

Do it.

The girl in question is very close to my cousin. The fact that she knows that and still isn't really interested in meeting me is a horrible sign. My cousin absolutely loves me to death so I'm sure she told her i'm the greatest man to ever live. Me and Larissa (my cousin) get along like best friends

and she's still not really interested in meeting me. What does that tell you? If your best friend wanted to introduce you to a guy that she told you is the most awesome man on the planet, would you want to meet him?

Back to the drawing board I suppose

A

AJ84

The girl in question is very close to my cousin. The fact that she knows that and still isn't really interested in meeting me is a horrible sign. My cousin absolutely loves me to death so I'm sure she told her i'm the greatest man to ever live. Me and Larissa (my cousin) get along like best friends

and she's still not really interested in meeting me. What does that tell you? If your best friend wanted to introduce you to a guy that she told you is the most awesome man on the planet, would you want to meet him?

Omg Dave if I could FedEx you a slap upside the head I would. Stop being so defeatist! You’re an American guy she has never met nor talked to so she’s may be hesitant and reserved a bit just break the ice via text and go from there. You have nothing to lose!! If she’s turns out to be one of those snooty Toronto girls no skin off your back but you won’t know unless you make a move.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OK so why not go to Toronto (you make PLENTY of money to do this - even last minute) and spend a weekend with your cousin? SO WHAT whatever Larissa's friend says. You have said yourself that you are better looking in person. Go show up over there and enjoy yourself. You need to relax and be spontaneous once in a while. You have wound yourself too tight man.

I mean look. I do as well as you financially as far as income. I have 3 kids and an ex husband to support. I split time between a rural area and a metropolitan area. I'm nearly 50. I'm killing it. Think about that. I'm old enough to be your mom, only in a cool metro area 50% or less of the time and I have abundance you wouldn't believe from desirable men. I have a great personality and a radiant presence and smile. I look great, especially given my age so much so that guys in their 30s regularly approach me. Why? Attitude. I have a warm bubbly attitude and people want to know what I'm up to. There are lots of stuck up sour puss women running around with the "I hate dating; I hate men" attitude...some who are younger and better looking than me. But they don't get approached. They are too snotty, snobby, entitled and b itchy.

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Fix your attitude; fix your outcomes. Its that simple.

Yes you can put yourself in a more target rich area (drag yourself to the city of Chicago where the action is and NO whining about that.) But you reek of bad attitude. Major downer dude.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
OK so why not go to Toronto (you make PLENTY of money to do this - even last minute) and spend a weekend with your cousin? SO WHAT whatever Larissa's friend says. You have said yourself that you are better looking in person. Go show up over there and enjoy yourself. You need to relax and be spontaneous once in a while. You have wound yourself too tight man.
my Russian cousin was over there visiting but she is back in Russia so I have no way to visit the friend

only thing I have is her number but that seems to be worthless so back to the drawing board I suppose

I mean look. I do as well as you financially as far as income. I have 3 kids and an ex husband to support. I split time between a rural area and a metropolitan area. I'm nearly 50. I'm killing it. Think about that. I'm old enough to be your mom, only in a cool metro area 50% or less of the time and I have abundance you wouldn't believe from desirable men. I have a great personality and a radiant presence and smile. I look great, especially given my age so much so that guys in their 30s regularly approach me. Why? Attitude. I have a warm bubbly attitude and people want to know what I'm up to. There are lots of stuck up sour puss women running around with the "I hate dating; I hate men" attitude...some who are younger and better looking than me. But they don't get approached. They are too snotty, snobby, entitled and b itchy.

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Fix your attitude; fix your outcomes. Its that simple.

Yes you can put yourself in a more target rich area (drag yourself to the city of Chicago where the action is and NO whining about that.) But you reek of bad attitude. Major downer dude.
You're doing awesome but come on, let's be honest here. You're dealing with men, who make dating about 10 million times easier

Put it this way, if I was dealing with men (if I was gay), I would have a 25 year old male model boyfriend in 30 seconds. I go to the gay part of Chicago and get hit on 502385025820582503x times in 1 night. Last 3 times I've been around gay men, they were practically drooling over me and were totally in love with me instantly. Men are so much easier to deal with dating wise because they mostly work on logic. Women are impossible to figure out.

What would happen if I went to Chicago and tried to talk to a legit 9 or 10/10 female? Are you serious? I would get turned down in 30 seconds and probably have the cops called on me. Meanwhile, I've had a legit 8-9/10 gay dude approach me once. This is the difference between dealing with men vs women.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I mean come on, that's absurd

That's like saying a guy dominated in the lowest level of minor league ball so you should be able to dominate against the best pitcher in the world in major leagues

the difficulty curve difference between dealing with women vs men in dating is so astronomical, I'm not even sure what word would describe it

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my Russian cousin was over there visiting but she is back in Russia so I have no way to visit the friend

only thing I have is her number but that seems to be worthless so back to the drawing board I suppose

You're doing awesome but come on, let's be honest here. You're dealing with men, who make dating about 10 million times easier

Put it this way, if I was dealing with men (if I was gay), I would have a 25 year old male model boyfriend in 30 seconds. I go to the gay part of Chicago and get hit on 502385025820582503x times in 1 night. Last 3 times I've been around gay men, they were practically drooling over me and were totally in love with me instantly. Men are so much easier to deal with dating wise because they mostly work on logic. Women are impossible to figure out.

What would happen if I went to Chicago and tried to talk to a legit 9 or 10/10 female? Are you serious? I would get turned down in 30 seconds and probably have the cops called on me. Meanwhile, I've had a legit 8-9/10 gay dude approach me once. This is the difference between dealing with men vs women.
So you're not going to call this girl because you're afraid she'll reject you. Come on man, you got to try. You miss every shot you don't take.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
So you're not going to call this girl because you're afraid she'll reject you. Come on man, you got to try. You miss every shot you don't take.
I'm going to come across as a giant f**king stalker, no thanks

My cousin who is her friend loves me very dearly. Me and her get along like you wouldn't believe. The fact that she has no interest in meeting me, knowing that my cousin likely told her I'm the most awesome guy in the world is a horrible sign

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My story is on SS for the reading if you want to look it up.

You are looking for excuses. I know men who kill it too. Many much older who slay with much younger women. Like 50s dating 20s. All of them have a great attitude, are fun to be around, and are quite popular with women. And they are not all "Chad" types either...a few are...but most are more above average guys who are not 9/10. Many 7/8s. Some 6/7s. They all have great attitudes and are people magnets. Several can dance well, which is helpful, but all are cool guys that are happy with themselves and that happiness is so contagious it gets them laid or dating or whatever they want on the regular.

Attitude Dave.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My story is on SS for the reading if you want to look it up.

You are looking for excuses. I know men who kill it too. Many much older who slay with much younger women. Like 50s dating 20s. All of them have a great attitude, are fun to be around, and are quite popular with women. And they are not all "Chad" types either...a few are...but most are more above average guys who are not 9/10. Many 7/8s. Some 6/7s. They all have great attitudes and are people magnets. Several can dance well, which is helpful, but all are cool guys that are happy with themselves and that happiness is so contagious it gets them laid or dating or whatever they want on the regular.

Attitude Dave.

that's fine but come on, you can't compare your story to any of ours. You know better than that. Men are mostly very easy - you're good looking, you're in nice shape, you dress well, you have confident body language, etc... and men will go crazy for you. You need that plus about 238025802850258205825205285352080x other things to succeed with quality women. Put it this way - gay men are 2% of population and women are 50% of population - I've had wayyyyyyyyyyyy more quality gay men show interest in me than quality women. You're dealing with 50% of the population being straight men.

You play the dating game on super easy mode (because you deal with men), we play the dating game on super hall of fame legend mode (because we deal with women)