"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

[Post Sex Game] Just had bad sex

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Alright so this plate, one i've been spinning since an year now, and I had terrible sex just now.

She had cold and was on medications and I have a contusion in my back, which I didn't tell her. Yet the first sesh was mind blowing, the second third rounds not so much, she was dry and all cuz of the meds im assuming.

I haven't been working out, so that's something I'm thinking of doing. Getting in shape.

Also is there any post bang game to reduce the fallout?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
I’ve had similar. I make light of it and even laughed once. She is generally more self conscious. If you just chock it up as a silly learning experience then she will follow your lead on it and it won’t mean anything. Maybe she might even turn it into a fun story for her friends.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Sh1t happens. Don't give it much importance, and keep doing whatever you are in the first place. Keep having fun regardless.
Don't overthink it, **** happens just carry on as normal
I’ve had similar. I make light of it and even laughed once. She is generally more self conscious. If you just chock it up as a silly learning experience then she will follow your lead on it and it won’t mean anything. Maybe she might even turn it into a fun story for her friends.
That's encouraging, thanks.

First steps to working out after a break?
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Depends on if you want a relationship or not. If you do, and she cares that much about a few bad sessions, she isn't relationship material to begin with. If she's an fbuddy then yeah, different story bc you have to keep their sexual interest. Just ignore it, out of your hands at this point.
"Don't fret over stuff not in our control"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
253
Age
39
Also is there any post bang game to reduce the fallout?
How do you initiate sex?

This is real life, not a porno. I hope you don't, but never say to a woman "let's have sex", or in anyway let her know that you're both going to have sex.

Women are like kettles, they need time to "boil". Some people called this period "foreplay", but I call it "sex".

Every moment of communication between you and any woman you're sexually involved with is sex.

Yes, sometimes women are just horny, but this isn't most of the time.

I always say there are three different stages (that I know of) that a man understands a woman's sex drive.

Stage 1) Women don't love sex.

Stage 2) Women do love sex and the same way men do.

The reality is that 1) and 2) are only half true. Women don't love sex and women do love sex. Women don't love sex the same way men do, but they do love sex in a different way.

Stage 3) Women love sex, but in a different way to men.

The best way I can think of to describe our different sex drives is that men want sex "now", but women want sex "later".

Men want sex "now", because when we're ready to go, we're ready to go. And women want sex "later" because they need to be "ready" for it.

Our goal (and in this case "your" goal) is to help them be "ready" for it.

Your goal isn't to make her know sex is going to happen, but make her anticipate it.

So, innuendo, covert touching/kino (not obviously sexual and no touching her ass or breasts) and in some cases stop talking and just look at her.
 
Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I have been banging plate for three months who is drier than the Sahara desert. It really ruins the mood for me in the bedroom. Seems like she has an issue with lube. She brought over a bottle of her favorite lube she always purchases. I make other chicks wetter than a water park but this chick is drrrryyy. Haha I have been thinking about dropping her and she is a solid 8 but stopping every ten min to apply lube makes my penis soft.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Tha
How do you initiate sex?

This is real life, not a porno. I hope you don't, but never say to a woman "let's have sex", or in anyway let her know that you're both going to have sex.

Women are like kettles, they need time to "boil". Some people called this period "foreplay", but I call it "sex".

Every moment of communication between you and any woman you're sexually involved with is sex.

Yes, sometimes women are just horny, but this isn't most of the time.

I always say there are three different stages (that I know of) that a man understands a woman's sex drive.

Stage 1) Women don't love sex.

Stage 2) Women do love sex and the same way men do.

The reality is that 1) and 2) are only half true. Women don't love sex and women do love sex. Women don't love sex the same way men do, but they do love sex in a different way.

Stage 3) Women love sex, but in a different way to men.

The best way I can think of to describe our different sex drives is that men want sex "now", but women want sex "later".

Men want sex "now", because when we're ready to go, we're ready to go. And women want sex "later" because they need to be "ready" for it.

Our goal (and in this case "your" goal) is to help them be "ready" for it.

Your goal isn't to make her know sex is going to happen, but make her anticipate it.

So, innuendo, covert touching/kino (not obviously sexual and no touching her ass or breasts) and in some cases stop talking and just look at her.
That's the right outlook, what I'm more interested in is how to handle game AFTER sex.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
After sex I either go to sleep, kick them out or leave.

Unless this is a relationship what else is there really to it?
 
Top