Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to find a mommy gf

Reaction score
I always end up with mommy girlfriends who take care of me. I need a new one. So whats the best way to find a new mommy girlfriend?

Reaction score
If you’re that disabled, date a Nurse…
Not very tactful. What I mean is they do thr laundry, cook sometimes, clean up, and do me favors. They also tend to be very supportive and nurturing. Besides looking for women in certain industries such as nursing, teaching, ect, what are other good tactics in finding and meeting women with this type of personality?

A nurse isn't a bad idea because it'll be like free health care

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but female hypergamy doesn’t necessarily mean a man is internally weak or passive…
Numerous other factors might be in play there…
What other factors do you think are at play? Off the top of your head.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always end up with mommy girlfriends who take care of me. I need a new one. So whats the best way to find a new mommy girlfriend?
Put on a diaper, suck your thumb, sh!t yourself and then cry

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but female hypergamy doesn’t necessarily mean a man is internally weak or passive…
Numerous other factors can be in play there…
I don't think hes weak. Hes just mot ontop of his game. When we keep complaining about it its like complaining about being bullied.