"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I went out to a little house party tonight

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
The very moment black people even remotely blame white people in any way shape or form they should be removed, sent somewhere where there is no whites, until the accusations and complaints stop. This is fair.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
out of context this whole post is a humble brag.

in context you are a seinfeld character, remember that episode where george takes offense to his new girl saying she doesn't care about looks at all because he thinks it means that he's ugly to her? that's what your posts are like
humble brag?

I'm a 29 year old good looking dude making 200K a year. I should have been with 40 women by now, half of them being around 8 to 9/10

i feel humiliated admitted that half the chicks I've smashed have been chubby and most of the others were grandmas. I ****ed one in shape girl my age and she was trashy
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
But primarily black areas are very high in crime. I agree that maybe cops should leave them alone. Let's build fences around blacl communities to contain the crime. Make it like a self contained community where whites have very little involvement, and maybe be generous and give some aid.
no, poor areas are high in crime. you should be saying to wall off all the poor people and leave them to die
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
no, poor areas are high in crime. you should be saying to wall off all the poor people and leave them to die
I really mean just areas heavily affected by black American culture (regardless of race). Like camps, let them work out their own issues.
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
But primarily black areas are very high in crime. I agree that maybe cops should leave them alone. Let's build fences around blacl communities to contain the crime. Make it like a self contained community where whites have very little involvement, and maybe be generous and give some aid.
1. This isn't relevant to the thread at all?
2. Crime is a socioeconomic and cultural issue. The amount of melanin in your skin does not make you a criminal.

I dislike "gangsta" culture (in fact I think it does a disservice to black people by associating them in pop culture with criminality). This culture is in part created by white people (discriminating against black people lead to the counter culture in the first place). It leads to the kind of opinions you're showing here, which seem very skewed and biased against black people.

White people are no better. Look at that f*cking neo-N*zi idiot that shot up a synagogue only this week, or the large number of white drug dealers in the same neighbourhoods as the black street gangs.

I'm a white guy. Stick me in the housing projects with no father figure and no prospect of a job and it's likely even someone well adjusted and empathic like myself would instead turn into a sociopathic drug dealer.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
humble brag?

I'm a 29 year old good looking dude making 200K a year. I should have been with 40 women by now, half of them being around 8 to 9/10

i feel humiliated admitted that half the chicks I've smashed have been chubby and most of the others were grandmas. I ****ed one in shape girl my age and she was trashy
you just make up random reasons why they don't count, like how a seinfeld character makes up random reasons why they're not happy with their latest date.

"she's everything I want but uh.... she's trashy! yeah that's it"

meanwhile Dani Daniels has ****ed hundreds of guys and is married, I'm sure the guy banging Dani Daniels on the daily is just crying and kicking himself about how much it sucks to bang a super hot porn star half his age because she's """trashy""" lol.

you complain that you banged hot MILFs as if it ****ing matters how old she is if she's really attractive, I'm sure the guy married to Sofia Vergara is crying himself to sleep every night, about how awful it must be to bang a girl who's older than 25 even if she looks better than most 25 year olds

what a horrible fate these poor men are subjected to, being single and complaining on sosuave is waaaaay more enjoyable right? (hint: no it's not, shove your standards up your ass and go get laid lmao)
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
1. This isn't relevant to the thread at all?
2. Crime is a socioeconomic and cultural issue. The amount of melanin in your skin does not make you a criminal.

I dislike "gangsta" culture (in fact I think it does a disservice to black people by associating them in pop culture with criminality). This culture is in part created by white people (discriminating against black people lead to the counter culture in the first place). It leads to the kind of opinions you're showing here, which seem very skewed and biased against black people.

White people are no better. Look at that f*cking neo-N*zi idiot that shot up a synagogue only this week, or the large number of white drug dealers in the same neighbourhoods as the black street gangs.

I'm a white guy. Stick me in the housing projects with no father figure and no prospect of a job and it's likely even someone well adjusted and empathic like myself would instead turn into a sociopathic drug dealer.
No whites didn't create gangsta culture at all. That each BLACK people 100%. You're no better than a modern woman if you believe any different. I have no sympathy for those jack a$#es.

What's wrong with being a neo nazi? Because they care about whites and white culture? This is a ridiculous notion. Being pro white doesn't make you anti minority and we all know that being pro white means you're a neo nazi. Being a neo nazi is a positive thing. Even Hitler made Germany a great place to live for FAMILIES for MOST people. He did absolutely nothing wrong. And no he didn't exterminate jews, there is no proof of that happening.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
The majority of blacks in the US are ANTI WHITE. This means it's ok to discriminate hardcore again
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Why do you think trump was elected? You think that this is the first step? Your you anf your grandchildren are going to say "we should have kept our mkuthd shut or moved beck to Africa"

Blacks are the most hateful race of them all and do NOT deserve ANY power or influence at all. You're not Evolved enough as s race. I understand, like children, it's not your fault, but it is what it is. I'm a realist, but a racist.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave I haven't come on here for like 3 months and your posts are still like a broken record dude.

The way you keep telling yourself that you're the dog's b*llocks makes it really apparent that you don't feel confident in reality. And you still have this inflated ego of thinking every second woman you meet is dying to f*ck you.

As long as you have this toxic mindset that everyone who isn't EXACTLY what you want is "trash", I've got no sympathy for your prolonged solitude.
I never ever said they were trash as humans. Lots of them were good people

but come on dude. I should be sexing 8/10 qualkty
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
you just make up random reasons why they don't count, like how a seinfeld character makes up random reasons why they're not happy with their latest date.

"she's everything I want but uh.... she's trashy! yeah that's it"

meanwhile Dani Daniels has ****ed hundreds of guys and is married, I'm sure the guy banging Dani Daniels on the daily is just crying and kicking himself about how much it sucks to bang a super hot porn star half his age because she's """trashy""" lol.

you complain that you banged hot MILFs as if it ****ing matters how old she is if she's really attractive, I'm sure the guy married to Sofia Vergara is crying himself to sleep every night, about how awful it must be to bang a girl who's older than 25 even if she looks better than most 25 year olds

what a horrible fate these poor men are subjected to, being single and complaining on sosuave is waaaaay more enjoyable right? (hint: no it's not, shove your standards up your ass and go get laid lmao)

Dani Daniels is garbage. Marrying a pornstar is retarded

and yes marrying a 45 year old grandma unless you're 50 yourself is absurd
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
The majority of blacks in the US are ANTI WHITE. This means it's ok to discriminate hardcore again
lots of black people are like that, and lots of black people couldn't care less about race warring, and just want to enjoy life. you know, like 99% of the ones you'll actually meet or interact with.

kind of like how most white people aren't frothing at the mouth about trump 24/7 just because the media would have you believe the sky falls every time trump tweets
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
What's wrong with being a neo nazi? ...Even Hitler made Germany a great place to live for FAMILIES for MOST people. He did absolutely nothing wrong. And no he didn't exterminate jews, there is no proof of that happening.
Not going to reply to that in depth because it's nonsense mate. You can believe whatever you want if it makes you happy, but that's a ridiculous thing to assert.

There's literal video proof of the atrocities committed in WW2 that was recorded in 1945 by the British, Americans, Soviets and even the Germans themselves, and it's disgusting to watch. Truly dehumanising suffering on a horrifying scale.

People who deny that happened have no proof beyond their own irrational love for Hitler and hatred for minorities. Weird how it's always tattooed white thugs that's claiming the holocaust never happened, isn't it?

Anyway I've tried talking with neo-Nazis about this before and they just can't see any point other than their own ideology, so I'm not bothering.

Blacks are the most hateful race of them all.
If black people are the most hateful demographic, why are you as a white man (presumably?) posting all this vile racist sh*t about black people, then? Including huge inaccurate and derogatory generalisations about all black people?

At least you admit you're racist. Maybe you should work on that, rather than embracing it and being toxic.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top