I went out to a little house party tonight

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
You guys think I want the woman of my dreams to come up to me and worship me immediately

I'm okay going through the process...i just don't get any dates. If i had a few chances, would dominate on dates
But you've already slept with 12 to 15 women! :)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You have not slept with 12 to 15 women. You are a virgin.
no I really have

I slept with

-46 year old yoga instructor MILF
-35 year old hottie with black hair and blue eyes. She was a single mom though
-24 year old chick with huge ass. She was trashy even though body was phenomenal
-hot 46 year old. Fantastic body on her
-avg looking 44 year old
6 chubby chicks

I told you, all complete garbage

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
That's 11. You need to learn to count when you lie. Anyway, the problem is you are sexually inexperienced and afraid to approach. Solution: Approach.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
You guys think I want the woman of my dreams to come up to me and worship me immediately

I'm okay going through the process...i just don't get any dates. If i had a few chances, would dominate on dates
They should always worship you

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's 11. You need to learn to count when you lie. Anyway, the problem is you are sexually inexperienced and afraid to approach. Solution: Approach.
here's my basic issue. Say I go out to bar - the women who approach me or who make it easy to approach are NEVER my type

the hot Italian or Puerto Rican woman in the corner that I want is always in a position where approaching is very difficult. She is there with 9 friends or there are guys in the group. i just dunno wtf to say

i go to gyms and the girl i want is wearing headphones

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
here's my basic issue. Say I go out to bar - the women who approach me or who make it easy to approach are NEVER my type

the hot Italian or Puerto Rican woman in the corner that I want is always in a position where approaching is very difficult. She is there with 9 friends or there are guys in the group. i just dunno wtf to say

Lol. Just look at this post.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score

OCD also. You've repeated the same thing in every last post you've ever written.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude, you are delusional.

If you ONLY approach girls to make it EASY to approach, you'll never get more than you have.

You sound like a fat guy who claims he exercises, but only when it's EASY.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you are delusional.

If you ONLY approach girls to make it EASY to approach, you'll never get more than you have.

You sound like a fat guy who claims he exercises, but only when it's EASY.

but why can't the hot ethnic women make it easy to approach them?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dave first of all chill, you reek of desperation, and i'm a guy over KM of distance from you in the internet, I can smell it, imagine a woman.

problem one, desperation, a LTR should be her idea, you ask for dates, have fun and smash, only that should you be worrying
inexperience, you expect a lot, you need to go out more and learn to chill
stop lying, worse you not only lie to us you lie to yourself, we over internet can see it, you think people close to you don't?
don't think you are smart then others, the ones who does are normally dumb
try to be more fun you are boring and annoying

and its nor the first time we here say that

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no I really have

I slept with

-46 year old yoga instructor MILF
-35 year old hottie with black hair and blue eyes. She was a single mom though
-24 year old chick with huge ass. She was trashy even though body was phenomenal
-hot 46 year old. Fantastic body on her
-avg looking 44 year old
6 chubby chicks

I told you, all complete garbage
out of context this whole post is a humble brag.

in context you are a seinfeld character, remember that episode where george takes offense to his new girl saying she doesn't care about looks at all because he thinks it means that he's ugly to her? that's what your posts are like

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
out of context this whole post is a humble brag.

in context you are a seinfeld character, remember that episode where george takes offense to his new girl saying she doesn't care about looks at all because he thinks it means that he's ugly to her? that's what your posts are like
like 99% of the blacks in the US. Literally blm.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave I haven't come on here for like 3 months and your posts are still like a broken record dude.

The way you keep telling yourself that you're the dog's b*llocks makes it really apparent that you don't feel confident in reality. And you still have this inflated ego of thinking every second woman you meet is dying to f*ck you.

As long as you have this toxic mindset that everyone who isn't EXACTLY what you want is "trash", I've got no sympathy for your prolonged solitude.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like 99% of the blacks in the US. Literally blm.
blm had a point in theory, but focused on the wrong people constantly, using the wrong methods, with the wrong figureheads... it was a mess but the basic idea that cops should leave black people alone if they aren't doing anything illegal/wrong is pretty much unarguably a good point.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
blm had a point in theory, but focused on the wrong people constantly, using the wrong methods, with the wrong figureheads... it was a mess but the basic idea that cops should leave black people alone if they aren't doing anything illegal/wrong is pretty much unarguably a good point.
But primarily black areas are very high in crime. I agree that maybe cops should leave them alone. Let's build fences around blacl communities to contain the crime. Make it like a self contained community where whites have very little involvement, and maybe be generous and give some aid.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Like you know, a self sustainable community. And we'll have guards and stuff to them safe. That way they won't affect the everyone else and they can have their own media coverage, no one outside will be affected in any way shape or form.