"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Your ways to be unpredictable

9nigma

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
We all know one of the biggest problems guys face when picking up women is being too predictable. I just want to hear your opinions on this. I know things like using the word "maybe", make her guess and not letting her knowing whether you like her or not overall. But I'm sure I can learn something new from you guys. What techniques do you use?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
yes. both men and women are like that, but men are thought of as boring more often than women because of this
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
We all know one of the biggest problems guys face when picking up women is being too predictable. I just want to hear your opinions on this. I know things like using the word "maybe", make her guess and not letting her knowing whether you like her or not overall. But I'm sure I can learn something new from you guys. What techniques do you use?
If she asks what you do for work tell her you’re a professional thumb wrestler then start thumb wrestling her and use your free hand to win. Classic.

Last time a girl asked that I told her I was an astronaut in training and after getting her back to my house she saw a NASA SnapBack chilling in my closet and I was like “See?” Lol.

That’s just the job question but I find that responding with sarcasm and c0cky/funny things to all types of boring questions make you less predictable.

Just don’t overdo it or she literally will have no clue when you’re joking or being serious, which has happened to me a couple times.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,627
Reaction score
4,346
Location
uk
when chicks used to ask me my name i'd just say you can call me Mr grey

( you need to be very c0cky with a cheeky smile)

girls like guys who dont follow the rules and girls LOVE guys who break them

also if alcohol is involved dont be afraid to really push the boundaries

let me tell you girls these days are into some really nasty sh1t in bed , you better belive she's going to want some proof your up to the challenge
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Beyond funny quips to what job you have, feelings are the guiding line for me. What has she felt lately? What's she feeling now? What does she want to feel? That's what I pick up, and am just aware of in the background of my mind. The alternatives are: playfulness, respect, jealousy, lust, "hate", love. Rotate her between those... that's the essence of being "unpredictable" on a consistent basis.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
If you have to consciously go out of your way to act like this it probably isn't going to work and/or you are going after the wrong kind of women.

I'm very direct with my communication, I tell them exactly what I want, whether or not I see it going anywhere, etc. I don't have the time or energy to put on a fake persona in an attempt to play a game or entertain a female. Women that complain about getting bored easily or needing constant entertainment are not those you want to get involved with, they typically create and pursue unstable relationships. Just be a fun and genuine guy and make her do some of the work.
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
Just don’t overdo it or she literally will have no clue when you’re joking or being serious, which has happened to me a couple times.
Same with me, it's awesome.

Went to a house party and started talking to this girl, after the party, my friend who hosted kept saying "she wouldn't shut up about you." and how she couldn't figure me out.

Always keep them on their toes.
 
Top