"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Should I have hooked up with this girl with a bf or no?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Earlier in the fall I met this really hot light skinned black woman at my gym. For a very long time she would check me out a lot and she actually ended up breaking the ice by saying hi to me when I held the door for her. We spoke and she was clearly into me and I went for her number the first time which was when she mentioned that she was seeing someone. She said she wanted to talk to me more whenever we'd see each other. Anyway, I had talked to her a couple other times and hadn't seen her for about a month until today. We talk and she mentions that she wasn't doing anything this evening, so I ask if she'd want to hang out. She then says that she has to remind me about her boyfriend but wanted to spend time with me that night and asked if I'd be comfortable with that, which I wasn't.

Should I have just set aside my morals and hooked up with her or did I do the right thing?
short answer, no. long answer, there's more to it than morals. that's potential big time drama as well. who needs drama for a lay?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
You should have done whatever you wanted to do. Its not up to anyone else to set your morality for you. Only you can do that.

Her reminding you of her boyfriend was her way of making it your fault if something happened. She could say "I kept telling him I had a boyfriend!" Even though her putting herself in that situation tells you everything you need to know about what she wanted to happen.
I had the something very similar happen at the gym last fall with this super hot big booty Dominican girl. I approached her, we talk for about 15 minutes, let her get back to her workout and the second time I see her I ask her out, which is when she tells me she was seeing someone. I tell her I'd be interested if she was single and leave. We kept talking whenever we'd see each other there and about 2 months later she asked me if I was available later that night and wanted to spend time with me. I proceed to make a move which is when she said she had to mention her boyfriend, I walked away from that, which was hard to do because her ass was incredible lol. We actually stopped talking after that, she was pretty angry with me for not following through with her.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I had the something very similar happen at the gym last fall with this super hot big booty Dominican girl. I approached her, we talk for about 15 minutes, let her get back to her workout and the second time I see her I ask her out, which is when she tells me she was seeing someone. I tell her I'd be interested if she was single and leave. We kept talking whenever we'd see each other there and about 2 months later she asked me if I was available later that night and wanted to spend time with me. I proceed to make a move which is when she said she had to mention her boyfriend, I walked away from that, which was hard to do because her ass was incredible lol. We actually stopped talking after that, she was pretty angry with me for not following through with her.
Nothing wrong with preferring to not be a cheating enabler…
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Earlier in the fall I met this really hot light skinned black woman at my gym. For a very long time she would check me out a lot and she actually ended up breaking the ice by saying hi to me when I held the door for her. We spoke and she was clearly into me and I went for her number the first time which was when she mentioned that she was seeing someone. She said she wanted to talk to me more whenever we'd see each other. Anyway, I had talked to her a couple other times and hadn't seen her for about a month until today. We talk and she mentions that she wasn't doing anything this evening, so I ask if she'd want to hang out. She then says that she has to remind me about her boyfriend but wanted to spend time with me that night and asked if I'd be comfortable with that, which I wasn't.

Should I have just set aside my morals and hooked up with her or did I do the right thing?
You will look back one day and be proud that you didn't do it. Karma or universal balance is a real thing bro. Don't give into the darkness. There were many times I could have fawked my friends gf's and I am glad I chose not to. A random guy that you don't know is a more difficult call tho. But you def got good karma for that.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Bro if she’s a hot lightie that goes gym she ain’t fvcking around with no simp, there’s no doubt in my mind her bf would split your wig, not if, but when he finds out

I’m actually on the lookout for a hot light skin or mixed chick like this:

View attachment 1774

This sort of girl is my ideal but I can’t find them anywhere where I live. So I’m running through hordes of white and Indian women.
This chick is a 9/10 bro. Damn. Mixed race chicks are by far the hottest women. I don't know why white girls are so elevated ( no offense to white chicks, they are also very beautiful). But white dudes be mate guarding like **** when the hottest women are mixed or Latinas.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
You will look back one day and be proud that you didn't do it. Karma or universal balance is a real thing bro. Don't give into the darkness. There were many times I could have fawked my friends gf's and I am glad I chose not to. A random guy that you don't know is a more difficult call tho. But you def got good karma for that.
I have a hard time finding any single women that I'd actually be interested in, so I go a while before finding anything, so I have very long dry spells.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I have a hard time finding any single women that I'd actually be interested in, so I go a while before finding anything, so I have very long dry spells.
Self respect beats a dry spell anytime.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Should I have just set aside my morals and hooked up with her or did I do the right thing?
A woman's LTR status, fiance, marriage, etc is of no concern to me.

I am out for #1. If she is unavailable, she must shut me down.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
This chick is a 9/10 bro. Damn. Mixed race chicks are by far the hottest women. I don't know why white girls are so elevated ( no offense to white chicks, they are also very beautiful). But white dudes be mate guarding like **** when the hottest women are mixed or Latinas.
There's hawtttt of all race and culture. White girls are hawtttt but age like **** likely due too poor lifestyle choices, diet, predisposition to bulking season, and high kill count as well as bastard children out of wedlock.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
There's hawtttt of all race and culture. White girls are hawtttt but age like **** likely due too poor lifestyle choices, diet, predisposition to bulking season, and high kill count as well as bastard children out of wedlock.
I agree bro. Those are real factors that I have also noticed.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I agree bro. Those are real factors that I have also noticed.
It's normalised. Look at that Kylie. Hawt. 21. And yet a *****. Single mom. No clue who the father is.

Western women are disgusting.

I am sitting back and watching it burn. Sport smash. Troll and repeat.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I don't fvck married women, nor do I fvck taken women. I used 2 and it became sort of a sport for me but not anymore.

Nothing to do with morality here.

Been through enough to know it's not worth the drama. And it does come. I've had 1 husband begging and some boyfriends with tears in their eyes. And these men tend to go stalking at my work place, house and even my close friends.

Just not worth the drama and the ensuing reputation. Even ur male friends will see you as untrustworthy with their girlfriends or wives.

There's enough drama from single available women, I don't need extra dosage from taken women.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,686
I had the something very similar happen at the gym last fall with this super hot big booty Dominican girl. I approached her, we talk for about 15 minutes, let her get back to her workout and the second time I see her I ask her out, which is when she tells me she was seeing someone. I tell her I'd be interested if she was single and leave. We kept talking whenever we'd see each other there and about 2 months later she asked me if I was available later that night and wanted to spend time with me. I proceed to make a move which is when she said she had to mention her boyfriend, I walked away from that, which was hard to do because her ass was incredible lol. We actually stopped talking after that, she was pretty angry with me for not following through with her.
These slvts bring up their boyfriends to suppress the small traces of remorse that they feel when they are about to cheat. It's a psychological defence mechanism. As a man, you may find it difficult to comprehend, but to the female mind it makes perfect sense: if she tells you that she has a boyfriend and you still decide to proceed, it's your fault, not hers. Never mind that she invited you to hang out and actually wants you to proceed. She can rationale it later by convincing herself that she didn't really want to do it.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
These slvts bring up their boyfriends to suppress the small traces of remorse that they feel when they are about to cheat. It's a psychological defence mechanism. As a man, you may find it difficult to comprehend, but to the female mind it makes perfect sense: if she tells you that she has a boyfriend and you still decide to proceed, it's your fault, not hers. Never mind that she invited you to hang out and actually wants you to proceed. She can rationale it later by convincing herself that she didn't really want to do it.
I'm aware of that, but the reality is that many people whilst in relationships will monkey branch from one partner to a potential new one. There was a hot brunette white girl earlier in the year who'd always check me out but I ignored it because she was always there with her bf. Anyway, she ended up trying to start conversations with me, but again I didn't pursue it. I later found out through a friend of mine who knows her bf that he cheats on her regularly and that they were looking to breakup at any time. Despite this, they are still together almost a year later.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,686
I'm aware of that, but the reality is that many people whilst in relationships will monkey branch from one partner to a potential new one. There was a hot brunette white girl earlier in the year who'd always check me out but I ignored it because she was always there with her bf. Anyway, she ended up trying to start conversations with me, but again I didn't pursue it. I later found out through a friend of mine who knows her bf that he cheats on her regularly and that they were looking to breakup at any time. Despite this, they are still together almost a year later.
No sure sure how any of this contradicts what I said. She may well be looking to branch swing but she still feels a little guilty about cheating. One does not preclude the other.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
No sure sure how any of this contradicts what I said. She may well be looking to branch swing but she still feels a little guilty about cheating. One does not preclude the other.
It doesn't, what I was trying to convey is that some people don't actually leave their bf/gf until they've already got someone else as a replacement.

I agree though, they want to lessen their feelings of responsibility of the infidelity because the other person also wittingly took a part in this knowing she was taken. It's a screwed up logic, as I or any other guy in a situation like this really isn't to blame since we are not the ones in the relationship. However, if you want to get into a philosophical discussion about this then you could argue whether or not enabling behavior like this is right or wrong knowing she is in a relationship. I tend to avoid black and white, all or nothing type thinking and feel the answer is going to depend upon context.
 
Top