She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You must have extremely low standards.so many perfect looking pics... you start to think every girl there is a model (except fat ones obviously)
do they edit pictures somehow or its the make up?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
yes because that will SURELY happen LOLThere are so many bad pics ...
But still they can get away with it.
They always say dont where sungalsses i lough my ass of everytime they have a pic with sungalsses.
It is so double standard cause guys just swipe right every ****ing time.
We should ignore bad pics just swipe left if every dude would do this instead of ego boosting whales and stuff **** would get better.
Maybe you are just horny? ;-)do they edit pictures somehow or its the make up?
Photoshop. Some were taken when they were young. Also, dont be fooled. I know women who take 6 photos & upload the cutest one.so many perfect looking pics... you start to think every girl there is a model (except fat ones obviously)
do they edit pictures somehow or its the make up?
Such an entertaining and rewarding way to spend timePhotoshop. Some were taken when they were young. Also, dont be fooled. I know women who take 6 photos & upload the cutest one.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
There's a lot of apps, filters, and women take a billion only to post their hot pics.so many perfect looking pics... you start to think every girl there is a model (except fat ones obviously)
do they edit pictures somehow or its the make up?
That is all Women do that are age 22-29. I made a study of it for myself.Such an entertaining and rewarding way to spend time
You said: total whale;I don't think you realize how much of a difference makeup and edited/selective photos can have. I've only used Tinder for a very brief period of time, and from what I've seen it's predominately made up of less than attractive women. If the profile is purely face shots, with no full body pictures, it's highly likely she is fat. Granted, sometimes you can tell if a girl is fat just by looking at her face.....but there are women who can have a normal face and be a total whale, it's almost mind boggling. Also a lot of single moms on there, some are pretty upfront about it and mention it.
Honestly, I'd put more effort into meeting women in the real world and not put too much emphasis on tinder or online dating sites.