"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Former Co-Worker: Hot But Pissed At Me

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Is our fault guys. He never asked for advice. He had his problem and his solution. All he ever wanted was to get it off his chest.
There, was that so difficult? You can have your own opinion about the matter, although it's not really clear what it is. But don't get all huffy and mad when I disagree with your opinion either. It goes both ways.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
funny you blamed and scared little gals what would happen if they were big men?
Meh, if I thought it were important, I would bring it up with whoever was responsible, and I have. Little **** I let go of, but if it's critical for everyone's survival, like our company's I address it. I think anyone would.

I certainly don't enjoy it, but if you knew the details, you would understand why I was upset.

Believe it or not, I get evaluated also and get critical feedback when appropriate. Usually it's very balanced: you are doing these things great, here's where you could improve. Sometimes I disagree or don't think it's fair but I give it time and reassess later if that's the case.
 
Last edited:

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
At this rate, op is heading into STALKER territory.

Hot chick is treating op like Ted Bundy.. And runs away like crazy at the site of him!

And here we are ONE year later, op is making threads about her and getting all upset and emotional.

WTF
Further proof that you rarely if ever get laid. Simultaneously extreme whiteknighting yet also overreacting like a little girl. All of this name calling and butthurt over a thread about anonymous people. Get your emotions under control. Be a man. This is just an internet thread.

I've actually tried to avoid her, since I know she frequents certain places, but we both go out relatively often and since there are only so many hotspots...

It's just a practical issue that I'd rather solve as such. Some people are unusually active on the social scene (I don't mean that in a bad way) and "avoiding" them becomes in effect impossible.
 
Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Further proof that you rarely if ever get laid. Simultaneously extreme whiteknighting yet also overreacting like a little girl. All of this name calling and butthurt over a thread about anonymous people. Get your emotions under control. Be a man. This is just an internet thread.

I've actually tried to avoid her, since I know she frequents certain places, but we both go out relatively often and since there are only so many hotspots...

It's just a practical issue that I'd rather solve as such. Some people are unusually active on the social scene (I don't mean that in a bad way) and "avoiding" them becomes in effect impossible.

Grow some balls son.. You had the opportunity to apologise, but YOU chose not to.

We gave you our opinion.. You may not like what our opinion is, but we are not going to go with what YOU WANT TO HEAR.. So don't get so butt hurt about it.

Take it as constructive criticism. If you get things wrong, just be a man, grow some nuts, and APOLOGISE
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Grow some balls son.. You had the opportunity to apologise, but YOU chose not to.

We gave you our opinion.. You may not like what our opinion is, but we are not going to go with what YOU WANT TO HEAR.. So don't get so butt hurt about it.

Take it as constructive criticism. If you get things wrong, just be a man, grow some nuts, and APOLOGISE
OK, so now you agree with me and are pretending to disagree with me! Talk about a lack of testicles. And a brain on top of that. :)

Obviously you don't much if at all so your opinion is irrelevant anyway. This is not a democracy. Dumbasses get called out. If you can't handle that, suck on it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
What are you gay? :) You make it sound like a bad thing!

I was swamped with work and under ridiculous deadline pressure, and most everyone realized that.

She is a very subdued, calm person but is borderline making a scene every time she sees me. It's time to put it to rest and have a laugh about it. If she's still pissy after a year, AND an apology, that's her problem.

Dude stop deflecting and going off topic about, being gay, or being a bunch of virgins here on SS.

The fact is your posting about a chick who doesn't want to KNOW you.. Why the hell would you need to create a thread about it.

Here is an idea.. Move the fuk on!

You messed up.. You couldn't control your emotions and you got it totally wrong!

She isn't interested.. What else is there left to say. No point apologising this late!

In the future, when you fuk up... Instead of leaving it for a YEAR and then crying about it like a little bich on a online forum haha

Just gather up some courage and apologise.. That's what a man does!
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Dude stop deflecting and going off topic about, being gay, or being a bunch of virgins here on SS.

The fact is your posting about a chick who doesn't want to KNOW you.. Why the hell would you need to create a thread about it.

Here is an idea.. Move the fuk on!

You messed up.. You couldn't control your emotions and you got it totally wrong!

She isn't interested.. What else is there left to say. No point apologising this late!

In the future, when you fuk up... Instead of leaving it for a YEAR and then crying about it like a little girl on a online forum haha

Just gather up some courage and apologise.. That's what a man does!
Your lack of composure is just embarrassing, but very entertaining. :) Do you need a tissue?
 

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Age
31
offtopic : @davidcarr when was the last time you took a vacation ? You look like you could relax and chill a bit.

ontopic : you need a vacation.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
offtopic : @davidcarr when was the last time you took a vacation ? You look like you could relax and chill a bit.

ontopic : you need a vacation.

This is exactly why he messed up so badly with the hot chick.. Sheer Lack of self control of emotions.

To make matters Worse, most likely due to a complete LACK of options with woman, he is making threads about her one year later lol

Still holding on to hope.. Boohoo
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
This is exactly why he messed up so badly with the hot chick.. Sheer Lack of self control of emotions.

To make matters Worse, most likely due to a complete LACK of options with woman, he is making threads about her one year later lol

Still holding on to hope.. Boohoo
Virginity. Confirmed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top