"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girlfriend's Dreams

devilindisguise

New Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
27
A while ago my girlfriend told me she had a weird dream about being with another woman (sexually). It made me have a weird feeling because while that does not bother me too much, the thought came into my head "is she having these sorts of dreams about guys too". So I asked her about it, and she said: "I have never dreamt about another guy since I've been with you". And that reassured me for the time but now I'm thinking that maybe she was just saying that as a white lie or something. I dunno why this is f**king with my head so much, but if she is dreaming of other guys I feel that it is an indication that she's thinking of other guys because my game is weak and needs to be fixed. I dunno, maybe it's not like that. No indications of low interest level in the relationship and I don't often get AFC around her, I usually keep this sort of crap to myself. Can anyone reassure me please?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
People have no control over what they dream. This is the dumbest thing I've seen posted in a long time here.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
A while ago my girlfriend told me she had a weird dream about being with another woman (sexually). It made me have a weird feeling because while that does not bother me too much, the thought came into my head "is she having these sorts of dreams about guys too". So I asked her about it, and she said: "I have never dreamt about another guy since I've been with you". And that reassured me for the time but now I'm thinking that maybe she was just saying that as a white lie or something. I dunno why this is f**king with my head so much, but if she is dreaming of other guys I feel that it is an indication that she's thinking of other guys because my game is weak and needs to be fixed. I dunno, maybe it's not like that. No indications of low interest level in the relationship and I don't often get AFC around her, I usually keep this sort of crap to myself. Can anyone reassure me please?
Well, this whole thing was AFC to begin with. She possibly lied, who really knows.

News flash, women are sexual, not us much as men, and IMO they possibly do dream about other men while dating. You know why? Because we may do it too. However, drop the subject and dont let it bother you. She's with you, that's enough. Her dream is possibly her subconscious trying to explore her sexuality, at least she told you which is good. Seriously, don't ever ask her if shes dreaming of other dudes, thats very low confident, the reality is she probobably is and nothing you can do. Its a dream.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
People have no control over what they dream. This is the dumbest thing I've seen posted in a long time here.
Marbel, people can control the subject of dreams. Ever hear why commercials at 3am get lauder? To influence the mind. Do some research.

Its not a dumm question. IMO its better to ask then to continue a dead end road.

As a matter of fact, I read on one of your post that "you" gave advice on just grabbing a cleaning lady by the hand and taking her to the bedroom unsolicited - mr. Harvey Weinstein....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Within a few minutes mummy has arrived and given a nice womanly advice.

Very fast service.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
People have no control over what they dream. This is the dumbest thing I've seen posted in a long time here.
Insecurity at it's peak. But also possibly trolling.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,801
Location
Mexico
Come on OP! Instead of being insecure you should´ve use the opportinity of this "dream" and turn it into a hot threesome.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

devilindisguise

New Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
27
so the fact that your gf is dreaming about other guys fk**ng her and getting wet over it doesn't bother you?
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
You cannot actively control your dreams

But your dreams are reflective of your mind/thoughts.

I dreamed about monsters coming out of the darkness when i was afraid of the dark, and i dreamed about girls i was into and spending a lot of time with
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You cannot actively control your dreams

But your dreams are reflective of your mind/thoughts.

I dreamed about monsters coming out of the darkness when i was afraid of the dark, and i dreamed about girls i was into and spending a lot of time with
U r right, no one can control it.

I'm reminiscing...

In my youth I used to dream of killing the devil, those graphic scenes of war, battles, impossible odds, I died a few times only to reincarnate stronger and more determined, it was a glorious dream. I had those after I was exposed to some horror flick, a possession.

Later I dreamt of ruling the entire world, but that wasn't enough, I wanted all the planets and stars too, that was after watching star wars.

It's all in good fun. Nothing 2 be taken seriously.
 
Top