"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Why most men are frustrated with women and dating....

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
In todays time, men are given confusing and contradictory advice. Socially, they are expected to be "compliant" (i.e. cooperative) partners to women. However, they are also urged by women's sexual interest to maintain an "attractive personality" (i.e. assertive and ambitious). Unfortunately, men sometimes will say that attempting to balance these notions does not result in satisfaction, happiness, or women's appreciation and respect.

Most men feel like there in a lose-lose situation in the dating world.
If they follow what society tells them to do, they often end up "good guys" who are taken advantage of, mistreated, and disrespected. In contrast, if they follow more "assertive" biological imperatives, they are labeled "jerks" and "players"—who may get sexual gratification, but not love or respect from what they would consider a "good woman". Overall, men often feel little incentive for them to date and even less for them to consider long-term commitments.

If men choose to follow social norms and become compliant aka "good guys", they may get a "relationship partner". However, due to women's social vs. biological bind,
these compliant men may also not be "attractive" to those same relationship partners. As a result, they may be punished by their girlfriend's/wife's lack of sexual interest, being cheated on, or disrespected as a "push over". These men may further be regarded as "just friends"—expected to pay for all of the costs of a relationship, without the physical and intimate benefits

Guys must find the proper balance in order to find true success with women.

Just being a nice guy alone is not attractive but if you have the biological attractive traits women are naturally attracted to(Masculinity, dominance, assertiveness, strength, ect) plus having a balance of niceness sprinkled in there then you will be surprised at how things will change for you in this cutthroat dating world.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Has anyone *actually* verifiably experienced this? I haven't.

A few low value and interest women who woud have cucked me anyway rejected me for not being desperate and giving a player vibe. They didn't want *me* as a player but they sure did want the opportunity to cheat on me with them.

I'm a nice guy because thats how I am and I do ok as is.

I also think that the older you get the less relevant the dichotomy gets. An older guy is supposed to be nice, even if he's a player.
I'm not nice, I'm actually very low on agreeableness, I always have been since I was a child but I learned how to use charm and a sprinkle of niceness and it also works for me, I think most men are just plain nice and niceness alone will not attract women.

And I have also been labeled a jerk and a player since I was in middle school and I never actually got rejected for it, sure they complained but they still got on there knees and had my **** in there mouth lol
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
In contrast, if they follow more "assertive" biological imperatives, they are labeled "jerks" and "players"—who may get sexual gratification, but not love or respect from what they would consider a "good woman".
Not sure I'm on board with this. What's bad about being called a jerk/player? That's just what girls call the hot, attractive macks who didn't commit to them but banged them and their social circle/tinder area because all the girls are after them. But if you get called that, you can commit to them if you want to. On the other hand no orbiter has ever gotten called a "jerk" or "player" because only guys who actually bang chicks get called that.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Not sure I'm on board with this. What's bad about being called a jerk/player? That's just what girls call the hot, attractive macks who didn't commit to them. But if you get called that, you can commit to them if you want to. On the other hand no orbiter has ever gotten called a "jerk" or "player" because only guys who actually bang chicks get called that.
We're on the same page lol, that was me stating how "nice guys" think
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
We're on the same page lol, that was me stating how "nice guys" think
Oh right haha, yeah I was wondering what's up cause that didn't seem like your usual attitude.

On your topic, my frustration is simply that I play the same game as women with the same needs of intimacy and sex but my difficulty setting as a man is set to Hell. If I was transformed into a female with my corresponding physical attributes (I'd probably fvck myself lol) and the same life situation, I would be drowning in d!ck. But as a man the requirements for looks, money, status, game, social connections and even pictures are on another plane. We are the less judgemental sex in ALL criteria, but the mainstream tries to tell guys that we're the ones who judge too harshly and won't give the other sex a chance. Thing is, sex and intimacy if you ain't getting it aren't things you can just decide to ignore if you're a healthy male. Every time I sit down to study I quickly start having little romantic fantasies that don't and can't be solved by jacking off. On the other hand, thinking of the last few girls I've been with... I'd rather be in a dry spell, haha.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Oh right haha, yeah I was wondering what's up cause that didn't seem like your usual attitude.

On your topic, my frustration is simply that I play the same game as women with the same needs of intimacy and sex but my difficulty setting as a man is set to Hell. If I was transformed into a female with my corresponding physical attributes (I'd probably fvck myself lol) and the same life situation, I would be drowning in d!ck. But as a man the requirements for looks, money, status, game, social connections and even pictures are on another plane. We are the less judgemental sex in ALL criteria, but the mainstream tries to tell guys that we're the ones who judge too harshly and won't give the other sex a chance. Thing is, sex and intimacy if you ain't getting it aren't things you can just decide to ignore if you're a healthy male. Every time I sit down to study I quickly start having little romantic fantasies that don't and can't be solved by jacking off. On the other hand, thinking of the last few girls I've been with... I'd rather be in a dry spell, haha.
Yeah I feel you on that, and women are definitely waay more judgemental then men and it's not even close.

Just listen to some of there conversations when discussing men lol.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
What are some gold nuggets you've heard?
"He looks like a nerd, I'm not interested"

"He has a cool personality but he's ugly, I can't be seen with him"

"My friends would laugh at me if I started dating that guy"

"He likes me but I'm not interested because he's not one of the popular guys"

"Why would you date him, he doesn't even look cool"

"He looks like the type of guy I can run all over, I'm not interested"

"He probably hasn't been laid in years, I can tell by how he acts"
 
Top