"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Keeping your options open.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Dating a girl that I like. Things are progressing forward and I will likely soon be in a relationship with her. We haven’t had a conversation about exclusivity yet but we spend quite a bit of time together and there are definitely feelings there. Now I’ve still been making dates with other women, and I have one tonight with another girl that I’ve had sex with a few times and was fun. Would this be considered appropriate conduct in a pre-exclusive relationship or is it better to just leave the other girls alone and stick with the one I’ll be
Moving forward with?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Dating a girl that I like. Things are progressing forward and I will likely soon be in a relationship with her. We haven’t had a conversation about exclusivity yet but we spend quite a bit of time together and there are definitely feelings there. Now I’ve still been making dates with other women, and I have one tonight with another girl that I’ve had sex with a few times and was fun. Would this be considered appropriate conduct in a pre-exclusive relationship or is it better to just leave the other girls alone and stick with the one I’ll be
Moving forward with?
I learned the hard way in my early to mid 20's to keep my options wide open. I know what it's like to feel in love and have that special connection but that's a risk you will be taking for the future. You do what you feel you really want to do but just be aware that if she leaves abruptly in the future, it will for sure f*ck you up mentally and emotionally.

Knowing how us guys are, you will most likely get into a LTR with her and thats fine but keep this in mind, Stay in shape, If you ever feel like something feels "off" about her or her actions, don't hesitate to call her out on it and always be prepared to leave if she gets out of line.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Dating a girl that I like. Things are progressing forward and I will likely soon be in a relationship with her. We haven’t had a conversation about exclusivity yet but we spend quite a bit of time together and there are definitely feelings there. Now I’ve still been making dates with other women, and I have one tonight with another girl that I’ve had sex with a few times and was fun. Would this be considered appropriate conduct in a pre-exclusive relationship or is it better to just leave the other girls alone and stick with the one I’ll be
Moving forward with?
Keep your options open until you have the exclusive talk which, in my opinion, she should bring up. Remember, you want her chasing you for the relationship, not you chasing her.
 
Top