"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is a womanizer a "loser"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,705
Reaction score
5,132
I was reading this, and it got me outraged:

https://tinyurl.com/q9vtulv
“A ‘fückboy’ is a young man who sleeps with women without any intention of having a relationship with them or perhaps even walking them to the door post-sex. He’s a womanizer, an especially callous one, as well as kind of a loser.”
“Fückboy is not a dating style ... so much as a worldview that reeks of entitlement but is aghast at the prospect of putting in effort.” ... a fückboy is a man who wants a girlfriend without the attendant responsibilities. Fückboys “become emotional vampires to women who aren’t even their girlfriends.”
If Sales and Massey agree on anything, it’s that a fückboy is the worst kind of guy, or at least one who represents the worst trends of the present moment.
my opinion: It seems that a man that is desirable enough for a woman to want to date, but that does wish to be only with that woman, is a fückboy. Is he worse that an undesirable, "invisible" Incel that the woman would not even date? :mad::mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Woman sleeps with man before in a relationship. Complains man sleeps with her but won't be in a relationship. Wonder what the possible solution could be? Stop sleeping around? Oh but then that's slut shaming women! Women should be allowed to sleep around! Okay then, so should men? No, they're ****boys. Okay, I see. Makes perfect sense. Definitely not an emotional reaction.
 

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Woman sleeps with man before in a relationship. Complains man sleeps with her but won't be in a relationship. Wonder what the possible solution could be? Stop sleeping around? Oh but then that's slut shaming women! Women should be allowed to sleep around! Okay then, so should men? No, they're ****boys. Okay, I see. Makes perfect sense. Definitely not an emotional reaction.
Agree it's bollocks
 

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Media bull**** AFC feminine primacy supporting self censoring idiots dooming themselves to a life of mediocre sex and doing the dishes. This guy deserves our forgiveness because I bet he rejoices when he finally gets his woman to lay down and pretend to have sex with him whilst she is probably thinking about the last alpha she actually got the hits for

I quote

"so much as a worldview that reeks of entitlement but is aghast at the prospect of putting in effort"

So it's entitled to want to have sex and not commit to some form of feminine conformity but not entitled to expect someone to change their behaviour for you.

I'd say that's self entitled, arrogant and co dependency all at once.

What a wanker!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top