"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

New plate wants me to spend money on her?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
So I’m kind of seeing this chick that’s a 9/10. She texted me today saying “I wish I had like a $500 gift certificate from this mall”.

She gave me head the other day but we haven’t ****ed. I ****ed her face in the parking lot for a good thirty minutes and I like her. She always hits me up. So far she seems pretty invested in me and I haven’t spent any money on her. The issue is I drive a 70k car

Do I get it for her and give in? Obviously I can’t just say “I’ll spend money on you when you put out”
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Why would you do that? She's not even your girlfriend, girls love guys like you who they can get to buy them things and spend money on them lol
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
So I’m kind of seeing this chick that’s a 9/10. She texted me today saying “I wish I had like a $500 gift certificate from this mall”.

She gave me head the other day but we haven’t ****ed. I ****ed her face in the parking lot for a good thirty minutes and I like her. She always hits me up. So far she seems pretty invested in me and I haven’t spent any money on her. The issue is I drive a 70k car

Do I get it for her and give in? Obviously I can’t just say “I’ll spend money on you when you put out”
Hahahaha. Fvck that bro. You must be outside your godd@mn mind even contemplating this sh!t.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
So I’m kind of seeing this chick that’s a 9/10. She texted me today saying “I wish I had like a $500 gift certificate from this mall”.

She gave me head the other day but we haven’t ****ed. I ****ed her face in the parking lot for a good thirty minutes and I like her. She always hits me up. So far she seems pretty invested in me and I haven’t spent any money on her. The issue is I drive a 70k car

Do I get it for her and give in? Obviously I can’t just say “I’ll spend money on you when you put out”
That's some pretty expensive head if you were going to do so. If you're going to hire a hooker, why not just go the direct route instead of playing games with this one? I mean come on, she gives you some head and then says she would like a $500 gift card?

OP, how old are you? How many other bros you think she's sucking off? This is a THOT clear and through. She wants to be used of sexual favors, that's fine. Just give her no money or gift cards. Hit at it, maybe go to the mall and walk around saying so what would you buy with this gift card? Then fvck her in one of the dressing rooms. That's how you play this.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
And bro who gives a crap about a 70K car that will be worthless in 10 years. How much has your house gone up up in value in the last 5 years? Or do you not bother putting money into things that appreciate in value?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
So I’m kind of seeing this chick that’s a 9/10. She texted me today saying “I wish I had like a $500 gift certificate from this mall”.

She gave me head the other day but we haven’t ****ed. I ****ed her face in the parking lot for a good thirty minutes and I like her. She always hits me up. So far she seems pretty invested in me and I haven’t spent any money on her. The issue is I drive a 70k car

Do I get it for her and give in? Obviously I can’t just say “I’ll spend money on you when you put out”
And yet ANOTHER thread about this chick?
Bro, you are lost.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
And bro who gives a crap about a 70K car that will be worthless in 10 years. How much has your house gone up up in value in the last 5 years? Or do you not bother putting money into things that appreciate in value?
Don’t be a hater marmel. If he can afford a $70k ride, then more power to him.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So I’m kind of seeing this chick that’s a 9/10. She texted me today saying “I wish I had like a $500 gift certificate from this mall”.

She gave me head the other day but we haven’t ****ed. I ****ed her face in the parking lot for a good thirty minutes and I like her. She always hits me up. So far she seems pretty invested in me and I haven’t spent any money on her. The issue is I drive a 70k car

Do I get it for her and give in? Obviously I can’t just say “I’ll spend money on you when you put out”
If youve been hanging out with enough women, you'll know that women will ask for something at one point or another.

Its very normal, common and it's to be expected.

Every single woman that I've regularly fvcked at some point wanted me to buy something expensive. Perhaps they felt used and got nothing in return or perhaps they just wanted to be appreciated or whatever. It doesn't matter.

If it amuses you to get her a $50, $500, $5000 gift voucher or an alternative gift such as a high quality s€xy lingerie and you can easily afford it, do it, because it's not a big deal for you and there's plenty to be amused afterwards.

If giving her a gift doesn't amuses you, then use her until she decides to split.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Don’t be a hater marmel. If he can afford a $70k ride, then more power to him.
Not hating. Simply pointing out that a mindset of buying a 70K car that will depreciate to nothing years down the line should be one of finding something to put your money in that will appreciate in value 10 years from now.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
@captain55

1.) She isnt giving you any pvssy for starters. IDK about you, but I dont pay for shyte that I can get for free and I d@mn sure dont pay for something that I am not getting at all.

2.) Spending money is for LTR's, fiancees, etc. Even then, keep it conservative because you never know when a woman will have someone else catch her eye and bounce. Do you want to watch her leave with a $10k ring on her finger or nothing on her finger? Cause once you have bought her something, that shyte is hers.

You want to pull this chick into your frame? You need to first adjust that frame to be one that she wants to submit to........
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Don’t be a hater marmel. If he can afford a $70k ride, then more power to him.
If he can, not doubting or being negative, but why be in a parking lot getting head from what seems to be a gold digger? 70k car, should be ground for a quality woman i assume.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Not hating. Simply pointing out that a mindset of buying a 70K car that will depreciate to nothing years down the line should be one of finding something to put your money in that will appreciate in value 10 years from now.
I agree.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
If he can, not doubting or being negative, but why be in a parking lot getting head from what seems to be a gold digger? 70k car, should be ground for a quality woman i assume.
The $70k car prob has nothing to do with women at all. Maybe he likes the performance of the car, or the features, or the concierge service from the dealership. This is coming from a guy who went from a Honda Civic to an Acura TLX. My ride has little to do with women. It's a personal choice and I can afford it.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
The $70k car prob has nothing to do with women at all. Maybe he likes the performance of the car, or the features, or the concierge service from the dealership. This is coming from a guy who went from a Honda Civic to an Acura TLX. My ride has little to do with women. It's a personal choice and I can afford it.
Hummm...You missed my point. He brought into the conversation he drives a 70k - correct?
So, my question is why be in the parking lot getting head from a low quality woman, if he can afford such a precious toy? Get me?
I mean, that's High School stuff buy hey to each his own. I have a v8 and a v6, but I don't brag about it. 70k has nothing to do with women at all, well I disagree with you. Come on guys, your assets go hand in hand with the people you associate & date. They have to do with the quality of "life" you are presently living.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Hummm...You missed my point. He brought into the conversation he drives a 70k - correct?
So, my question is why be in the parking lot getting head from a low quality woman, if he can afford such a precious toy? Get me?
I mean, that's High School stuff buy hey to each his own. I have a v8 and a v6, but I don't brag about it. 70k has nothing to do with women at all, well I disagree with you. Come on guys, your assets go hand in hand with the people you associate & date. They have to do with the quality of "life" you are presently living.
My assumption is the 9/10 he's referring to is not low quality. And getting a BJ when he hasn't done anything for her is a mission accomplished in my book. My advice to him is to walk away a winner at this point since she's already asking for stuff in return.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
My assumption is the 9/10 he's referring to is not low quality. And getting a BJ when he hasn't done anything for her is a mission accomplished in my book. My advice to him is to walk away a winner at this point since she's already asking for stuff in return.
I see your point jay, my assumptions based on her actions is that she's low quality for getting nailed in the car. + Just because she's a 10 does not mean she's quality. On some level he did something for a bj, what, who knows, only she does. My perspective is, why be in a parking lot instead of a hotel, you dig? Nothing wrong with spending $100 on a motel if you gonna fool around. They could become fwb.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
It's okay to spend money to your benefit/mutual benefit (buy her a ticket to a movie you want to see, a dinner at a place you want to go, buy her drinks when you need her drunk, buy her outfits you want to see her wear, etc.) Whenever you feel like at your whims/leisure (less okay if it's at her request/demand)

But if it's something only for her benefit then only on special ocassions or when she really deserves it should you be spending more than $20-50 on her alone, $100 absolute max.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
my assumptions based on her actions is that she's low quality for getting nailed in the car.
Doing things you like doesn't make a woman low quality, that's ass backwards.

It leads to guys chasing a woman who gives them the cheek for 5 dates instead of spending 5 dates banging a chick that was DTF on the first one.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Doing things you like doesn't make a woman low quality, that's ass backwards.

It leads to guys chasing a woman who gives them the cheek for 5 dates instead of spending 5 dates banging a chick that was DTF on the first one.
Oh, sorry. I know what a blow job is, I am not starving. I would rather spend my efforts on a quality woman. This is not it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top