"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Question on Plate Theory

xuzaki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
43
Age
36
In Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male", he describes plate theory where you are with multiple women. Women's mating strategy is hypergamy, not polygamy like a guy. From my experience and as Rollo advises, I don't directly communicate that I'm seeing other girls, but every girl seems to understand the situation and is okay with it.

My question is, if she ever directly asks, should I be okay with her being non-exclusive? Or is the idea of plate-theory / hypergamy for me to maintain her exclusivity as the highest-value male she can attract, with a "take it or leave it" attitude? If so, how to communicate this effectively in 'woman language'?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

xuzaki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
43
Age
36
I think my wording wasn't clear - let me retry: should my message be "sure it's fine if you're with other guys", or is the idea for her to only be with me?

Obviously this is for more serious plates that you go out with regularly and not just hookups.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
You can say whatever you want to say as long as it's coming from a particular mindset, which women easily sense I've noticed.

Follow fundamentals:
Humans always go after high value scarce people who retreat after some interest and interaction.

Usually when she says something like where's this going etc, I say absurd stuff like yeah let's go married right now with a smirk.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
If you're spinning plates you have to assume she is doing the same. What you are talking about is locking down multiple girls being exclusive with you only, while you plough through them all. I don't think that's the idea, but then again I haven't read up on the theory.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
243
Location
London, UK
In my experience it goes like this, you are consistently seeing 3-4 girls but the personnel changes fairly regularly because some girls can't put up with that arrangement in the longer term especially if they really like you. They dip out to protect their emotions, then you find another girl...rinse and repeat.

I say nothing explicit to the girls but they can work it out if you're only usually available one night a week and are vague about your movements. Women are very perceptive about this kind of thing and usually they don't care about sharing the kind of guy that they want. They understand that they can't be pushy at the start which buys you 3-6 months depending on the girl. Let her make all the moves to move the relationship forward and act as you see fit. If you're doing it right she'll be sleeping with just you before she asks anything of you.

I have never had a woman ask me if she can sleep with other guys or bring that kind of thing up explicitly because it's crass. Women are more subtle than that. But when that conversation comes up about me, I have been rather honest and I haven't had a girl end things outright at that moment.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
In my experience it goes like this, you are consistently seeing 3-4 girls but the personnel changes fairly regularly because some girls can't put up with that arrangement in the longer term especially if they really like you. They dip out to protect their emotions, then you find another girl...rinse and repeat.

I say nothing explicit to the girls but they can work it out if you're only usually available one night a week and are vague about your movements. Women are very perceptive about this kind of thing and usually they don't care about sharing the kind of guy that they want. They understand that they can't be pushy at the start which buys you 3-6 months depending on the girl. Let her make all the moves to move the relationship forward and act as you see fit. If you're doing it right she'll be sleeping with just you before she asks anything of you.

I have never had a woman ask me if she can sleep with other guys or bring that kind of thing up explicitly because it's crass. Women are more subtle than that. But when that conversation comes up about me, I have been rather honest and I haven't had a girl end things outright at that moment.
Reread this
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
In my experience it goes like this, you are consistently seeing 3-4 girls but the personnel changes fairly regularly because some girls can't put up with that arrangement in the longer term especially if they really like you. They dip out to protect their emotions, then you find another girl...rinse and repeat.

I say nothing explicit to the girls but they can work it out if you're only usually available one night a week and are vague about your movements. Women are very perceptive about this kind of thing and usually they don't care about sharing the kind of guy that they want. They understand that they can't be pushy at the start which buys you 3-6 months depending on the girl. Let her make all the moves to move the relationship forward and act as you see fit. If you're doing it right she'll be sleeping with just you before she asks anything of you.

I have never had a woman ask me if she can sleep with other guys or bring that kind of thing up explicitly because it's crass. Women are more subtle than that. But when that conversation comes up about me, I have been rather honest and I haven't had a girl end things outright at that moment.
Or...if you're like me you'll run into the kind that won't sleep with you until they're sure you're not sleeping around...:rolleyes:
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
In Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male", he describes plate theory where you are with multiple women. Women's mating strategy is hypergamy, not polygamy like a guy. From my experience and as Rollo advises, I don't directly communicate that I'm seeing other girls, but every girl seems to understand the situation and is okay with it.

My question is, if she ever directly asks, should I be okay with her being non-exclusive? Or is the idea of plate-theory / hypergamy for me to maintain her exclusivity as the highest-value male she can attract, with a "take it or leave it" attitude? If so, how to communicate this effectively in 'woman language'?
School boy error.

Mystery, ambiguity, vague, covert, indirect etc are keys to game.

You don't tell her your a virgin, you've never seen a vagina before, you have no options.

You create drama by letting her investigate for herself. Its the same for kill count. I am aloof. Million dollar mouth piece. Gift for gab. Its when it comes to her interviewing me, I give nothing.

Communication is for cucks.

Not in the mood, low sex drive, LMR = #next


These sorts of games don't occur when you have options, you are scarce, not at her beck and call. The smell of vagina gets women wet. Your having options gets her moist.


Women are more competitive then men give credit. Act accordingly.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Or...if you're like me you'll run into the kind that won't sleep with you until they're sure you're not sleeping around...:rolleyes:
I got lmr from a young Sloot once. I just picked up my phone and made like some other skank needed a ride home from the bar.

Options, the fear of loss is so money. Women wet when...!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top